Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-08-2012, 07:27 AM
everything

So I haven't believe in numbers

Until 3 nights in a row I checked the time impulsively and found it was 3:11. So I am now kind of exploring it, I want the good things, though, and not the bad. I don't know if I am using the numbers right, how I should interpret them, what they mean.

333 came up today. I remembered that being a great number. I wanted to believe that, I don't want to see every 33 and think that's special though, ya know? Like when I do math and I get 1.3333333333 as an answer, haha, that's just four thirds. As I see it anyway.

So what's the take on randomness in numbers and which ones are real guides? What might 311 or 333 mean?

Thanks, love you all, this is my first try here, hope you all are friendly
Old 18-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Experiencer

Welcome! I'd say most everyone here is friendly. Repeating numbers are a common sign people take note of. I have certain numbers which come up for me all the time. I'm not sure what 311 or 333 specifically might mean. Good luck finding out.
Old 18-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Master
a couple of lovely sites...

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels

and on this next site-click on numbers and it will bring up a meaning for you

http://www.sacredscribes.net/angelnumbersequences.htm
Old 02-11-2012, 02:43 AM
wildflower57

I know that the number 3 appears in the Bible a lot more often than other numbers. Along with 7.
The number 3 has been showing up in my life a lot after having an extended blocked throat chakra.. Its a personal experience with the number but it was advising me to be more social and to
not care if people think I'm right or wrong...Even though I knew exactly what they were thinking as the words were coming out of my mouth...It made it hard to keep talking if I know someone's thinking "YEAH. OKAY." (with sarcasm) as I'm talking.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everything:

In my Tradition--3 is the number of being blessed by the FeminineDivine--that we recognize as the TripleGoddess.

It is the number of great success.

11 is a Master Number (which is never to be reduced) and it stands for Ordination--this could mean (simply) that the situation at hand is ordained destiny--or it could mean that you are being called to a higher purpose.

Peace and Love on the path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...