Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Master
PB, I'm not limiting my love or understanding thereof, at all. There's nothing any of you can say to diminish my own 'abilities' or complete and utter understanding of all that love encompasses. I'm there.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Master
The mind and the heart are one. They are not separate. They work in tandem. They are a team. That is what gives it (love) its incredible depth, its richness.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
No, no you see me as accusing someone of wearing rose colored glasses when I am clearly saying I am wearing them, I was trying to demonstrate my own views on how I experience love. I'm really sorry you didn't see that!!! I'm kind of amazed.
Well, you know what a blockhead I am.

Reading it, it seemed you were including yourself with those who see the universe characterized in love - but you know how I screw things up.

My apologies for reading that completely wrong.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Master

Quote:
PB, I'm not limiting my love or understanding thereof, at all. There's nothing any of you can say to diminish my own 'abilities' or complete and utter understanding of all that love encompasses. I'm there.

To much focus on rationality and not enough on love, nothing can diminsh your own love Silvergirl. My apologies if I created any suggestion of such, it was not my intention.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
Well, you know what a blockhead I am.

Reading it, it seemed you were including yourself with those who see the universe characterized in love - but you know how I screw things up.

My apologies for reading that completely wrong.

I do see the universe characterized in love. I'm even more confused now as to how you saw that particular statement that I made about the rose colored glasses.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
To much focus on rationality and not enough on love, nothing can diminsh your own love Silvergirl. My apologies if I created any suggestion of such, it was not my intention.

Love is rational.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Love is rational.

No its not.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Master
Iow, I'm not assigning the usual negative aspect when it is said that someone wears rose colored glasses.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
No its not.

Yes it is!

Old 11-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes it is!

OK just cause I love you