Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-10-2011, 03:54 PM
OfflineAFK

Paranormal Witness-Ouija board

I just started watching this show and this couple used a ouija board and long story short the "spirit" they contacted was attached to the board itself and they had to submerge it in water to contain the spirit from harming them.

my question is, are ouija boards legit? and what are these spirits that contact ppl in haunted houses or attack and scare people. Are they ghosts? Same thing as spirits on the astral plane? or two entirely different things?

thanks, sorry its kinda hard to put into words
Old 08-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Medium_Laura

They are legit, though remember TV is dramatized otherwise it wouldn't be that fun to watch.

There are different levels so yes, could be a spirit, could be a ghost, could be whatever you BELIEVE it to be. When you use a board, your INTENT sets what comes through. If you are doing it as a joke, you'll get a trickster coming through. If you do it when you are sad and lonely, you will get someone/thing that will prey upon your vulnerability. If you use it with love and light, Divine protection and ask that only the highest spiritual energies come in, then that is what you will get. I believe a board opens a portal. If you do not properly close this down, it will remain open, like a gateway to all sorts of levels.

TV is TV, usually not 100% on the facts of what it's really like.

I've done hundreds of investigations and only 1 had actual activity where things were being thrown. Come to find out it was poltergeist activity caused by the teen son going through puberty and wasn't a spirit at all.

PS: you BURN a board.. Not drown it :P
Old 09-10-2011, 09:12 PM
OfflineAFK

So if i were to use one how would i properly close the portal so no spirits will get into my home?
Old 09-10-2011, 09:16 PM
PanBaccha

I wouldn't use one at all. But that is me.
There are other methods of communication.
I rather that mine would come from a higher
plane than those that come from a much lower
vibratory plane of existence.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Medium_Laura

I agree, as I said too, they are not something you "PLAY" with. Try working on contacting your spirit guides, learning to communicate with them and thus, you will be able to communicate with spirits on the other side with your guides protection in place.

I am Wiccan and I own a very special board that only comes out for a special Sabbat. My children are able to participate and it is done with respect and ceremony. NEVER do we use it for play or just to see what happens.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfflineAFK
So if i were to use one how would i properly close the portal so no spirits will get into my home?

Just by using one you open that portal and "INVITE" things into your home. Closing the portal does not always send what you have invited away. Remember that.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:05 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

So if you have mutiple people with the same intent, does that mean that they will allow something of a greater magnitude to come through said portal?

I guess what i'm asking is, if used responsiblity, does the ouija board have anything to offer in the form of personal development? Improvement of life? Knowledge?

It couldn't of been invented out of sheer curiosity?
Old 10-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Medium_Laura

It was invented to speak to the dead. What happened is that it contacted the lower realms where murderers, rapists and drug ODs reside. Not a good place to tap into and not people you want sucking the energy from you.

Yes, if you have 7 people with an intent of bringing forth light beings and communicating, it does aid you.

In my opinion, automatic writing is the same thing. Just sit with a pen and allow thoughts into your mind, write them. Or you can allow spirits/ghosts to move your hand on the page.

There are tons more ways to achieve communication. A board is much too "hit or miss" to really use for developing. It's a tool, but it does not teach you. (I have had to remove more entities than I can count from people using a Ouija board. One lady has been haunted for more than 20 years by a biker/drug addict who scratches her when she is intimate with her partner)

Use a pendulum, learn tarot cards, work with automatic writing, scry in a mirror. All of these will do the same thing. A board brings INSTANT results but not always the right KIND of communication. Negative spirits can lie, and rather well. They will tell you they are your grandfather, your guide etc. They can access your thoughts. So they can bring you accurate details from your own mind to make you believe they are who they say they are.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:47 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
It was invented to speak to the dead. What happened is that it contacted the lower realms where murderers, rapists and drug ODs reside. Not a good place to tap into and not people you want sucking the energy from you.

Yes, if you have 7 people with an intent of bringing forth light beings and communicating, it does aid you.

In my opinion, automatic writing is the same thing. Just sit with a pen and allow thoughts into your mind, write them. Or you can allow spirits/ghosts to move your hand on the page.

There are tons more ways to achieve communication. A board is much too "hit or miss" to really use for developing. It's a tool, but it does not teach you. (I have had to remove more entities than I can count from people using a Ouija board. One lady has been haunted for more than 20 years by a biker/drug addict who scratches her when she is intimate with her partner)

Use a pendulum, learn tarot cards, work with automatic writing, scry in a mirror. All of these will do the same thing. A board brings INSTANT results but not always the right KIND of communication. Negative spirits can lie, and rather well. They will tell you they are your grandfather, your guide etc. They can access your thoughts. So they can bring you accurate details from your own mind to make you believe they are who they say they are.

i played the board for years, thought it was sooo cool that it always seemed to give the answers i was asking for! till i figured out that if i put in the wrong answer it would give me that one too. had one instance where we just sat in front of the board and talked and as soon as we put our hands on the planchette it started "talking" about what we were saying. i also found that you can "play" the game without saying a single word, just think everything and it communicates. they quit playing with me though because i tried to cross them all over.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:52 AM
GregoryScott

The first time I sat down at a Ouija board was with a friend who was psychic. Needless to say as soon as we both touched the boards dial guide it went crazy. We had a boy come through who called himself “L”; we asked him for a full name but would not give it. My friend said the last time he used a different board the same spirit came through. And he knew everything we asked it to perfection. We both took turns closing our eyes so we wouldn’t influence the board; he was still accurate and answered everything we asked him perfectly. As Medium Laura said they communicate through you directly so they have all your memories. I haven’t talked with anyone else that has used the board but the energy he gave off at times was somewhat intoxicating. I’m not sure if this is common either but we had 3 hours go by in what felt like 20 maybe 30 minutes tops.

They do work, just be sure to bless yourself and the board before using it, and ask for a higher guidance. You’ll get what you feel in your heart.

Greg