Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Pathfinder

Ghost, or is that what they call spirit guide?

I was asleep and dreaming, suddenly I woke up in a sleep paralysis state and felt a presence behind me. It rode(massaged) my back then massaged my arm and I saw it. It was bluish/purpleish. I felt pain when it was in my back but not much. I was scared. Can anyone with experience please help with this stuff? I also moved my hand but it was in spirit because my physical arm was still in my bed and I was moving my hand. Was I dying?
Old 08-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Master

A pity you were afraid. You certainly were not dying. You moved your spirit hand. How exciting. What a shame you did not move the rest of you out of your body. You could have gone on an exciting adventure.
Scary things seem to happen in sleep paralysis. That is probably normal. Nothing to worry about.
If you are scared that will end the ap process or you will likely see scary things when you are out of your body. If you are scared it is probably best not to ap. A real shame because ap can be so exciting.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:13 AM
rus11

I seem to ap through sleep paralysis too. She is right when she says if you feel scared it will most likely end it soon. Sounds like my first time when I was trying to move my arms around but all that was moving were my "spirit arms". Try and relax next time and simply lift out with your will.
And no you were not dying. This is normal. You were just fortunate enoguh to be conscious for it.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:40 AM
mattie

You Were Astral Projecting

You were being aware of astral projecting (APing). Our nonphysical body (soul/spirit) is very active when our physical body is asleep. We usually don’t remember this. You weren’t dying.

You can vet any nonphysical energies that you come in contact w/ to make sure they’re benevolent.

We have a spiritual team who are our guides. Some are w/ us always while some work w/ us on specific things.