Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Daniel1324

Demons?

I want to talk to my brother who I never even saw but before I try what are the threats of demons because it seems like I would be exposing myself to their temptations completely... having no spiritual or physical wall between me and them. I would also like to be educated on everything about astral projection because I know little about it.
What are the risks?
Do I have the choice to re enter my body when I choose?
Are there different "realms" or would I stay in my house?
And anything else I need to know.
I am only 13 and I know I am to young to be attempting this but I think being informed is enough to protect me.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:36 AM
mattie

Contacting Brother

It’s great that you’re exploring this territory & asking questions about how to do it. Your age isn’t an impediment at all about APing, contacting your brother, or using various energetic procedures such as protecting your self. If you think you’re too young to do this, this will be a powerful manifestation that will keep you from doing it. If you KNOW that many others of all ages have done these things & you can too you’ll be able to.

It is easy to protect our self. We’ve been told by organized religion that negative energies are more powerful than us, but this isn’t true. We can easily deal w/ them. You can simply order them to scram. Positive energy is much more powerful than negative energy. You don’t need a spiritual wall, so to speak to protect you from negative spirits (demons). You can surround your self w/ protective white light if you desire to give you confidence. Just use your focused intent to establish this.

Modify the below vetting instructions to use them before APing. Give the mental instructions before going to sleep that you only want to contact spirits who are OF & IN the light & working for the Best Highest Purpose of the Universe (or source/god/prime creator- Use term of choice.) As you are APing you can use these vetting instructions even while in a dream. Also vet any image that presents as your brother as spirits can be real tricksters about this stuff. Your brother & any friendly energy won’t be offended at you doing so. If the spirit disappears when using these instructions it was a trickster (stalled 4D joker).

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

APing isn’t risky. Have no fear about this. We can have experiences that cause us to get scared if we are inclined to be fearful, but never forget that we really can’t be harmed. You are firmly connected to your body & will have no trouble returning. You can return to your body whenever you want. In fact, if you have fear, you will lower your frequency & pop back in your physical body really quickly.

There are various realms or dimensions we can connect w/ when APing, but this really is no different than when we sleep every night. (If you want more info. about the dimensions (Ds) visit multidimensions.com.) When our nonphysical body is asleep, our physical one is quite busy w/ all sorts of activities. Our main challenge in opening up to APing is just allowing out self to remember our nocturnal journeys.

There allot of information on APing under this section. Check out various posts.

Before you fall asleep, use the vetting instruction & tell the Universe you would like to visit w/ your brother. Then just KNOW it will happen. Have patience about this. It is most effective if you don’t pressure your self to HAVE to have it happen. You can also talk directly to your brother. TRUST that he will hear you. Don’t expect a dramatic movie-like appearance. His responding will likely be subtle telepathic communication or all of a sudden having a great loving feeling.

It isn’t necessary for your to AP to telepathically communicate w/ your brother. These are actually different things.

Have fun exploring & ask any questions you have about it. BTW, there are other young people on the site too.
Old 26-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel1324
I want to talk to my brother who I never even saw but before I try what are the threats of demons because it seems like I would be exposing myself to their temptations completely... having no spiritual or physical wall between me and them. I would also like to be educated on everything about astral projection because I know little about it.
What are the risks?

I am only 13 and I know I am to young to be attempting this but I think being informed is enough to protect me.

Well then, Daniel, you should read up on it. An excellent book is "The Secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman. And here are more resources: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32529#post32529

But you don't have to astrally project to talk to your brother. In fact it's easier to communicate with spirits than you might think.

Just lie down and close your eyes, breathe and relax for a while, putting yourself into a light trance... call his name a few times, then imagine that you are seeing him (if you have a picture) and feeling him nearby... then get to know him little by little.

It might be hard to trust this in the beginning, but you can ask him to verify that it's real in some way... then pay attention to whatever happens soon afterward.

By the way, you can put a wall around yourself for protection by imagining a thick wall of light all around you. No demons can get through that.

Xan

Old 26-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Administrator
Quote:
What are the risks?

Hello

One is the same age I was when I started to explore this path. KNOWLEGE is so important reading up on many different souces first....I never did that and while it was a part of the life path I had to walk to become whom I am today....I do say cautions please.

I have a child the same age as ye are now....and I say the same to him about the abilities he has that he wants to explore in. Be careful and learn all one can. One is young and has many year's of Spiritual Growth to yet experience. Do not rush into things that one might not yet be ready to understand ok....being a Mom first and formost I worry on young adults walking the path I did. Ye are not a child but too ye are not an adult. Respect in that place first and formost.

Lynn
Old 26-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

By the way, you can put a wall around yourself for protection by imagining a thick wall of light all around you. No demons can get through that.

Or you could see yourself as light itself and be one of the few who never needs protection.

This is something to consider for those of us who are tired of being fearful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-09-2011, 04:55 AM
Administrator
Hello John

I totally resinate with what one has said here. I do not go to give anything that POWER a Demon would so command. The biggest thing in life that hold us back is fear, while I admit we need to be aware of fear we do not need to let fear rule us.

I do not feel I need protections....I do carry with me a crystal but its one that is good for balance and grounding. That is something I feel we all could use a bit more of in life.

We are all LIGHT as we are all Light Beings.

Lynn
Old 27-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Guide
If you venture forth into the non-physical with a peaceful, calm mind not looking for any trouble... chances are very good that you won't ever find any.

Just KNOW that you're safe... and don't go looking for trouble.

It's just like the physical... you can either hide in your house in your bed your entire life, or you can venture out and just be careful. :)
Old 28-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Or you could see yourself as light itself and be one of the few who never needs protection.

This is something to consider for those of us who are tired of being fearful.

John

I like this, John... See yourself as light... a body of light... which you are, in spirit.

Thinking today about how light protects us or disappears negative forms - either in our own minds or from other folks - is that awareness in light raises our frequency above where negativity exists.

Xan

Old 28-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Thinking today about how light protects us or disappears negative forms - either in our own minds or from other folks - is that awareness in light raises our frequency above where negativity exists.

Xan

Light has a property that is active. Darkness is inert. Darkness can not effect light in any way. Darkness can not remove light, it has no power.

Now the human is always choosing either dark or light in every moment of their life. It is the energy of their perception about any circumstance. Any fear based thought, such as a concern about protection, commands the divine within to put the person into darkness. The subconscious or inner child, their creative essence, will build an energetic experience that resonates with darkness.

When you see yourself as light or love, express kindness for All That You Encounter then you command the divine within to put you into a state of light or awareness.

Since darkness can not exist in the light there actually is nothing to fear.

I hope you find this explanation helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Time

Quote:
What are the risks?

oooo fresh blood to twist to our means LOL im kidding daniel...

There is one thing, that I should state. When you get into AP, you are really opening up your total subconcsious. That means all your good AND bad things will be there. They arent necassarily `real", and wont to you any physical harm, but it can open your mind up to what is really inside of you.

There is really no true 100% scientific data backing up AP, but the subconcsious is a very powerful thing. My adivce, is find a way to express those demons (if you have them). Ancient civs used art and music (we still do today) to express their most inner thoughts and self, which excersises them, because you are forcing yourself to face them, instead of denying them, and repressing them.

We ALL have demons (or what some say are deamons, spiritual and or mental), its just a matter of if we accept them, or deny them.