Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Light has a property that is active. Darkness is inert. Darkness can not effect light in any way. Darkness can not remove light, it has no power.

When you see yourself as light or love, express kindness for All That You Encounter then you command the divine within to put you into a state of light or awareness.

Since darkness can not exist in the light there actually is nothing to fear.

This reminds me of an old teaching story.

"Darkness wanted to know what light was, so the people called to light to come and show dark what it was. Light said, "I went there but I didn't see any darkness."

But I want to add that not everything dark is negative. There is an experience in meditation that I call the Velvet Dark Light or the Dark Mother. In this there is total gentle comfort with no negativity.

Xan

Old 29-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This reminds me of an old teaching story.

"Darkness wanted to know what light was, so the people called to light to come and show dark what it was. Light said, "I went there but I didn't see any darkness."

That is exactly the kind of perception that I would encourage.

Quote:
But I want to add that not everything dark is negative. There is an experience in meditation that I call the Velvet Dark Light or the Dark Mother. In this there is total gentle comfort with no negativity.
[

Darkness is that aspect of God that carries a creative essence. God loves all that It Is and we would be wise to think that way.

This knowledge of good and evil that humanity has been blessed with is a "perception bias". The element or implant that fosters the unbalanced condition is "fear". Its purpose is to provide a mechanism for "choice". We are a planet of "free choice".

We choose either fear or love in every moment of our life. Those that are mindful of their thinking are aware of their choices and shift them when necessary. This way of being is mastership.

It is not easy to explain, however in practice, life is quite simple.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Master
Yes... I consider the choice between love and fear each moment much more relevant to our growth than abstractions like 'good and evil' or 'darkness and light'.

Xan

Old 10-10-2011, 04:25 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

To me, a Demon is determined by your point of view. If you stand on one side of the line in the sand, whatever is on the other side, will be a "Demon" or a "Negative Spirit."

Why? Because we don't understand them. As you come to confront these things, you learn what they are. And they learn what you are. To me, if you don't have the courage to confront something you don't understand, what are you going to do when you encounter something that wants to erase that line in the sand? Wants to take you, or something that belongs to you?

Play safe.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:57 PM
newapsky

Hi Daniel. I'm new to AP too. I'm reading "Astral Travel for Beginners" by Richard Webster, and it's very informative. The guy has really done his homework. I liked the advice that said keep learning more about the subject, cause that will answer all your questions.

Regarding demons, I do not believe there is such a thing. Don't let your fear get in your way. I am fond of the idea of saying a prayer for protection before meditation (or AP, which I haven't attempted consciously yet), or before you go to bed. You can call angels to your side for protection, if you feel comfortable doing that. Or, as I suggested to someone else, you would write down your intentions to have a safe journey and return safely. I believe doing one or more of these things will help you a lot, and make you feel more at ease. Best wishes.
Old 20-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Master
I wouldn't worry about Astral Projection and evil forces. This is not like the movie Insidious. That is just absurd. The astral level resonates with your level of spirituality. And I don't think you are a sadistic psychopath who learned to do this. I mean they could but if they did they would travel to the astral hells. (Not a pretty place they say).

But I have read too many sincere stories about demon-encounters to completely throw it out the window. The real demons people should be worried about are their own mental ones. But people don't carry about that and rather accuse others of being demon possessed or something else.

There are so many categories of such activity-

Shadow People- negative thought-forms created subconsciously or unconsciously that embody the person's vices and negativity. These thought-forms can become entities and cause spiritual hindrance for others. The best thing is for the person who created it to cleanse their filthy insidious spiteful subconscious and dispel this energy.

Negative Spirits- These are the most common negative activity. These are souls who lived horrible unrepentant and deviant human lives. They become their vices in the astral plane. They work through the psyche of other living mentally ill people and possess them at times.

Demons- This is the most uncommon and rare form of negativity. From what paranormal research has gathered, demons are advanced non-human spiritual beings who instead of serving the Divine Purpose (Archangels and angels) they have become demons, and dwell in the lowest astral spheres. They embody vices and animalistic characteristics. They have taken the negative or "Left-Hand Path". They operate as various dark forces and influences (symbolically the Devil). According to most paranormal research, Belial is the most common presence in exorcisms, demonic activity, and possession from the mentally ill. In the Cayce readings, Belial was the name of the one the evil Atlanteans worshiped. I am guessing that Belial is the only spirit on the other side with the qualifications of being the devil himself. But there are many demons and devils that act independently or as groups or forces.