Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Not according to Jesus- Matthew 10:22-- one must endure until their end to be saved.
These are Christians at judgement Jesus is speaking to--Matt 7:21-23.
Jesus taught--FEW will find the road that leads off into life
Best to believe Jesus.

jesus addresses each church individually... but people often take everything he said as if it applies to everyone.
Old 16-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
jesus addresses each church individually... but people often take everything he said as if it applies to everyone.

In my view, what Jesus said to the individual churches , most of it applies to everyone; I mean its like a " If the shoe fits, wear it" kind of thing. But he did say some things that applied only to those he said it to. But the teachings he gave that was specific , even those principles , all can learn from. So I think its hard to section off the things he said and exclude many readers from its values.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:33 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

The word--CHURCH--in the bible is a mistranslated word. Jesus did not speak to the building, he spoke to its occupants( congregation) is the correct word that should appear in the bible, not Church.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:37 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
I have a bit different view of God.

No, God does not destroy.
He does not punish.
He does not create an evil.

Why not ? Because he is everything, literally. (not everything like good and bad) but only Good.
This is may not be understood at first in this reality, but only because we learned that Good and Bad can exists.

God does not will to destroy himself. (Only humans may think this, but he is unable, literally)

Omnipotent means he can create reality, worlds and whatever else he creates. Being timeless, he sees everything in time. But knows only of Good.

What you call rebels, you have to understand the process:

God's realm is knowledge. He does not have a Body.

What he creates must be 'Good'. It is inherently Good, because the opposite can not exist, and this is the will of God.

What you call a rebel, was only a mistaken thought, a thought which caused the 'Bad' to be known to your Rebel.

Knowing of the Bad caused a series of events to be seen, which is what you now call opposers.

But your Rebels do not even know that they are opposing God, and yet, he is giving them LIFE. (man does not live of Bread alone, but by every utterance of God. (ps. my words but the meaning is the same))
The same fact that they still live must be the proof that God is not destoryer. Moreover, it is only they that still believe that they have opposed God.
While in reality God has healed everything from what you call Past. And if this is true, then you can see where the 'Problem' lies. (p.s. hopefully ... )

And people may or may not agree, but truth is:God wants these opposers to be healed.

God is not a Destroyer, but he has built in some limitations, or lessons to the rebelling ones, which prevents them to do harm.

Thanks for reading.

Yes God wants all to repent--they outright refuse.
The opposite of Good does exist. Thus the tree of knowledge of good and bad. God wants mortals to know only good and listen to his advice.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes God wants all to repent--they outright refuse.
The opposite of Good does exist. Thus the tree of knowledge of good and bad. God wants mortals to know only good and listen to his advice.

I think God wanted us to know evil as well, or it would not have happened. When God created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and planted it on earth, that was highly symbolic of him unleashing both good and evil on earth; he "Planted the tree", or he " Established both good and evil on earth."

We certainly did not establish it on earth; we all were exposed to it. Knowing both good and evil is " A Godly thing" , when your spirit is established in God. In Genesis 3:22 God himself said that because man was exposed to both good and evil, that we had "Become like God, knowing good and evil." We had become " Like one of them." Fascinating. To know good and evil is to be like God, or Christ. They know the difference ; they know what both will lead to.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:08 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I think God wanted us to know evil as well, or it would not have happened. When God created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and planted it on earth, that was highly symbolic of him unleashing both good and evil on earth; he "Planted the tree", or he " Established both good and evil on earth."

We certainly did not establish it on earth; we all were exposed to it. Knowing both good and evil is " A Godly thing" , when your spirit is established in God. In Genesis 3:22 God himself said that because man was exposed to both good and evil, that we had "Become like God, knowing good and evil." We had become " Like one of them." Fascinating. To know good and evil is to be like God, or Christ. They know the difference ; they know what both will lead to.

And God was 100% correct--it is no good for mortals to know bad. That's what we got out of the deal--knowing bad--we sure arent like God.( power, wisdom,etc)
What satan was actually saying--If we were like God, knowing both good and bad ourselves we wouldnt need to listen to Gods advice( the way God set it up) to find lasting happiness. So God is letting it be proved--our actions prove our choice. It is almost done.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
And God was 100% correct--it is no good for mortals to know bad. That's what we got out of the deal--knowing bad--we sure arent like God.( power, wisdom,etc)
What satan was actually saying--If we were like God, knowing both good and bad ourselves we wouldnt need to listen to Gods advice( the way God set it up) to find lasting happiness. So God is letting it be proved--our actions prove our choice. It is almost done.

It does not matter what people say, God said in Gen. 3:22 that humans knowing good and evil, makes us " Like one of them." He meant humans being like them- or "Being conscious OF good and evil, is being God like." And all humans are conscious of good and evil at some point if they live long enough; so our destiny is to be like God, although we are not in so many areas. But in the area of being conscious of good and evil, once a human is fully conscious of that, they become " Like God." Or similar to God in that area of knowledge; but not equal to God or on God's level. We are nothing like God in all other areas, except this one.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Master
Again in Job 36:26, " God is great, we know him not!" This is our present condition and current knowledge. In Jer. 24:7 is our future destiny; This is God speaking:, " I will give them a heart to know me!" This is the only revealed way to know God, he has to give you knowledge of him. And if he does not, you just won't know. This is why I am blind in every area that I am blind in, because God has not opened me to know those things. And it is not possible for me to know.

Again this unknown principle; Eccles. 7:13, " Consider " The Work" of God; for who can make straight , that which he has made crooked?" Stunning thing about God! Its actually HIS work, to make humans crooked! Or make us unaware of things. Or put crooked things into our consciousness that cannot be removed, unless he removes it! Its HIS work to blind us and lock us into human conditions that no matter how hard we try, we simply cannot change.

This is stunning information about God. And confusing.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
With this post i'm addressing everyone who thinks war and punishment are justice of a loving God.
Maybe it will bring your little brain cells into correct thinking.

Do you all think, God as love would punish ?

God, who is being able to create 10000 suns stars and galaxies in one blink of an eye, would want YOU to be punished and repentant ?
You who is his son ?

cmon, think about it a bit more.

look here, for a comparisons:

Solar system - sun earth size

Look at the size of the sun compared to the earth. And look at other comparisons of the stars.

If God is able to create all that, look how small your 'problem' on earth seems to be.

Do you really think, he is not able to heal everything ?

There must be something else that prevents God to heal all things.

Don't you recognize, that it is your own imagining of a God being as 'Punisher', is what makes you experience and see the life on earth as hell ??

All the wars and misery and powerty is but only one question: "Do you think God as love would/could do this ?"

Just think about it, then decide.
Maybe now your right decision will lead to better experiences.

If you really think that he would punish for your nothingness, then you really do not know God, and so he must be unknown to you.

Of course, here on earth you will have to follow his rules, which are Love,life and forgiveness.
If you follow other rules, then you made of God something else. And in turn this is ruling you.
Old 18-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
With this post i'm addressing everyone who thinks war and punishment are justice of a loving God.
Maybe it will bring your little brain cells into correct thinking.

Do you all think, God as love would punish ?

God, who is being able to create 10000 suns stars and galaxies in one blink of an eye, would want YOU to be punished and repentant ?
You who is his son ?

cmon, think about it a bit more.

look here, for a comparisons:

Solar system - sun earth size

Look at the size of the sun compared to the earth. And look at other comparisons of the stars.

If God is able to create all that, look how small your 'problem' on earth seems to be.

Do you really think, he is not able to heal everything ?

There must be something else that prevents God to heal all things.

Don't you recognize, that it is your own imagining of a God being as 'Punisher', is what makes you experience and see the life on earth as hell ??

All the wars and misery and powerty is but only one question: "Do you think God as love would/could do this ?"

Just think about it, then decide.
Maybe now your right decision will lead to better experiences.

If you really think that he would punish for your nothingness, then you really do not know God, and so he must be unknown to you.

Of course, here on earth you will have to follow his rules, which are Love,life and forgiveness.
If you follow other rules, then you made of God something else. And in turn this is ruling you.

Thanks for those fantastic pictures!

I think God will punish, but his punishments are over rated and seriously inflated by men who think they know what their talking about. Such as " Eternal punishing", no matter how small the punishment, to do it to a human forever and ever is insane! Those few places it appears in scripture , I have serious doubts about how it got there.

And the punishments of God are designed to correct the human and change them; not to just hurt them for no meaning.