Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-12-2011, 08:44 AM
duckstar

My first elemental :)

elementals.jpg

elementals2.jpg

Here is a pic i took 3 days ago, can you see the little one?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:48 PM
pictoriale1

You are correct duckstar, but there is more than one in the circle.

I have taken your photo, sharpened it and produced in sepia, which in some cases helps to view the nature beings.

Can you see more in the photo now?

The nature spirits/beings, use the properties of light and shade to show themself to you. Look into the spaces, the leaves, the flowers and there they are - looking back at you.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Master
You both missed the biggie on the right - a purple spirit rabbit staring right at you on the top of the flower stalk.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Amethyst

Congratulations duckstar on uploading your first elementals photo!

It is crammed with beings in the foreground and background - some 'infused' into the foliage.

Let them come to you!

If you relax and take your time and view your photo patiently, they may start emerging left, right and center - it' can be fun!

They can be soooo miniscule in photos. You know it's elementals when you cannot separate a single being - that's how they manifest in photos - they seem to share eyes and noses - sometimes they might appear with only one eye.

Some lovely little gatherings!

I hope you don't mind, I cropped out a few interesting characters and adjusted the colour slightly to better bring out ones I could see in the darker areas.

Check out the chap(s) in the bottom right-hand corner of this first one - though he has lots of company around him - it might make your eyes do somersaults!

Old 02-12-2011, 07:35 PM
mattie

Rabbit With Sunglasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
You both missed the biggie on the right - a purple spirit rabbit staring right at you on the top of the flower stalk.

This was the first one I saw even before reading your post. Purple rabbit w/ sunglasses!
Old 03-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
This was the first one I saw even before reading your post. Purple rabbit w/ sunglasses!

It looked like a dragon to me, until I saw the ears.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:12 AM
duckstar

oh wow im blown away, thankyou for all your replies im just loving this!! Its funny because my partner totally poo pooed it all but even he saw the purple bunny.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Ascender
Waw I have seen so much elementals in this pictures.
but I'm not sure they're really are or that's my imagination that is way too imaginative
can I just use your picture to circle the one i have seen,maybe you could tell me if they're really are or if it's just my imagination ?

by the way I think this purple rabbit is so scary O.O''

Amethyst: Oh my god ! There's the little one just in the center of your first picture that is just so ...can't found the word, but , it's just incredible ! I can see a little one with his hat,isn't it ?
Old 31-12-2011, 02:57 AM
AngelPsychic444

duckstar,
Very interesting pics... I can see the small faces!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Angelz

This is very awesome! I am just learning about fairies and elementals myself. At first I was a little fearful to move into expanding my knowledge from angels to fairies and nature elementals but now that I am starting to research them I see that they mostly go hand in hand. Great picture! Thanks for sharing!