Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Guide

Hello, I cannot say whether paralel universes do exist or not.
However, I have had some weird experiences that I can relate on time shifting and similar situations in different times, similar persons in diverse situations, not as equal as as dejavu... Right now it is difficult for me to give details. It leads me to believe in no death at all, but paralel lives running in not so different times, but not in the same time. Confused. If you think from past to present (or the opposite), it will not possible to understand. Only if you think out of time life it would be possible to consider.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Experiencer
I'm digesting all this great feedback and further examples/questions. More reflections soon - they are still gestating, but a quick Thank You, Bluebird, for sharing your powerful story, I'm still pondering it but yes, I think, it speaks to the possibility that you willfully shifted realities in that moment and saw yourself dead during the bridge between the two worlds. Just Because, your story would help explain the TF reality - hope you keep writing. Emm, love the info of 3D-4D and the introduction to Seth - I'm going with it and reading/watching more. Hope you share more how dreams, Kundalini, and imagination are all at work in this concept. Wolf - I'm chewing around your questions as we speak and appreciate the other commenters and why they entertain (or are open) to this notion.

I feel like I witnessed a technology equivalent of parallel universes late late Sunday night when I saw my twin's wife post a nasty article in reference to her husband (ex?). She got a combo of support and also negative comments for the posting, family members and friends on both sides were involved. Discussion of name calling, deep pain, passive-aggressiveness, narcissism, don't take sides, family members were fierce and outraged, etc. I saw comments being posted than edited ten minutes later, then by morning it was all deleted. So a few of us who were logged in will remember witnessing this event. At the time I thought "oh boy, this changes everything." But for those who were not online, it never happened. Twin's wife started posting normal content like nothing happened the following morning. So maybe it didn't change everything in the end. But "a pod" of us who witnesses it will be changed and change our reaction to those parties.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
So intriguing. I remember the night before I died then what felt like reincarnated back into my body... I looked through all these old photos of me and cried and said "goodbye" to this me. Following this experience I even told my mom that I died (which didn't go over well lol, lesson learned) and I remember my twin flame feeling concerned for me...

You might like this blog. I find her to be highly intuitive though I don't much like the 3D, 4D, new age language (personal bias), I translate it in my head. She talks about twin flames switching into parallel energetic realities. <3
http://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/
Old 21-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Pathfinder

Yes, I believe parallel universes are real. I dream vividly every night and sometimes I would find myself in another universe stuck in the body of my own alternate universe counterpart, I would temporarily share a body with my counterpart and we would talk about different stuff. I have met several of my counterparts from different universes. I noticed that the 'me' in other universes would be a little different from me. Other alternate timelines exist as well, I've experienced and seen them too.
Old 21-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskShine
Yes, I believe parallel universes are real. I dream vividly every night and sometimes I would find myself in another universe stuck in the body of my own alternate universe counterpart, I would temporarily share a body with my counterpart and we would talk about different stuff. I have met several of my counterparts from different universes. I noticed that the 'me' in other universes would be a little different from me. Other alternate timelines exist as well, I've experienced and seen them too.

Oh gosh this post reminds me of just how bland and terribly unexciting my own 'dream life' is....

What's the distinction between 'alternate timelines' and 'parallel universes' from your perspective?
Old 21-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
My primary question would be, how is the belief in parallel universes beneficial to us in the here & now? How does it enrich our lives or contribute to our well-being?

You are sentient and aware right now in this reality. Are there also countless other verions of 'you' that are equally sentient & aware in those parallel universes/realities? If yes, how can one possibly 'shift' to another reality/universe when there is already awareness present in the 'you' that exists in that reality/universe? Also, what would happen at physical 'death'? You 'die' in one reality but the same human character continues on living for god knows how long in all the other realities/universes until eventually all of these lives with this particular human character are finished? That part doesnt make sense to me either, lol... Oh and if one experienced self-realization (enlightenment) in one reality but not in the others - what is the point and what are the broader implications

Beneficial/Enriching to us here and now? I think the parallel realities are the vehicles through which the universe allows us to "manifest" our desires/intentions. Think of your experiences with the Law of Attraction, especially when other individuals came together in an extraordinary way. I think when our focus is clear and our desire great, sometimes we get brought into a bridge between realities so we can see our desire become reality so quickly. This enhances our lives by showing us that our thoughts matter and they directly impact the unfolding of reality.

Sentience shifting? The notion that we are "sentient and aware right now in this reality" isn't always true in my opinion. How many middle school physical science classes was I actually sentient in? Maybe I was sentient in another universe during those times, but for divine reasons, I don't recall those moments (unless through dreams or deja vu).

As our abilities become more practiced and fine-tuned to focus in the present, raise our vibration, enhance our appreciation, I think our sentient-time increases too.

So when I'm an non-sentient, zombie-like presence in this or other universes, I may be a background actor on the stage so that others can experience numinous moments of alignment. When I'm sentient and connect with someone else in a powerful and other-wordly moment, perhaps others in the background are non-sentient so that our private, uplifting moment doesn't "blow their minds," like David Bowie's Starman.

Example - in high school I was friends with a teacher/mentor and during my free hour I was distressed reading Machievelli's "The Prince" and saw my favorite teacher in distant eye shot teaching his history class, the identical subject he taught to me that morning. I thought to myself "I wish he'd leave his class room and walk down the hallway and sit by me here at my locker and talk to me about this book." And sure enough he did and it was a powerful conversation and connection. But I always worried about those students in the room that he abandoned during the class lecture for some 25 or 30 minutes. It was inappropriate for a school teacher to do that. Well maybe the whole school was not sentient in a sideways universe except for my teacher and me at that moment. So maybe this odd request/impulse that he responded to wasn't disruptive to the 3D world.

Death - I think as Bluebird's example and the Nelson Mandela effect of my OP illustrate, yes, we can die in other universes. This can help explain near death experiences, personal jolts of sudden spiritual expansion, and it has many other implications. Like the concept of randomly giving someone a "do-over" in a board game … you can sometimes get a do-over in this current incarnation despite death if you bridge another reality at the right moment.

All of this is to say, parallel universes are the behind-the-scenes structure behind the matrix of our singular life. Exposure to moments "on the bridge" where we remember both or many worlds help highlight the power of our souls to work in unison to enhance this physical adventure.
Old 21-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Experiencer

im not entirely sure. but the situation im in i feel like time is a complete illusion. i had a dream about a certain person not too long ago, and it felt like i knew him from a past life. H looked completely different but i still recognized him. but what he was wearing....and his hairstyle is something recent. i thought how is that possible? maybe the universe is more complex than i think.
Old 21-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Suspended
Master
http://www.network54.com/Forum/30471...+aether+exists
Old 22-09-2016, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
My primary question would be, how is the belief in parallel universes beneficial to us in the here & now? How does it enrich our lives or contribute to our well-being?
Thats a good question and as I see it, it helps in understanding the mechanics of Law of Attraction, which in turn helps with conscious creating. When we understand something and how it works it makes things easier. Well-being can be a conscious choice and if thats understood as to why we should choose it other than just because it feels good, knowing how it works has to be a benefit.

Quote:
You are sentient and aware right now in this reality. Are there also countless other verions of 'you' that are equally sentient & aware in those parallel universes/realities? If yes, how can one possibly 'shift' to another reality/universe when there is already awareness present in the 'you' that exists in that reality/universe? Also, what would happen at physical 'death'? You 'die' in one reality but the same human character continues on living for god knows how long in all the other realities/universes until eventually all of these lives with this particular human character are finished? That part doesnt make sense to me either, lol... Oh and if one experienced self-realization (enlightenment) in one reality but not in the others - what is the point and what are the broader implications?
The way I see this as answering some of those questions is to remind myself that we all come from All That Is....we are...everything in fact...is held in its consciousness or else we just wouldnt exist. It is said that we are all unique aspects of Source with our own unique theme of enquiry in order for All That Is to fully know itself. It is also said we are made in the same image which kind of gives rise to Source having an Holographic nature, so everything contained within Source is also within us.....we just need the knowledge and the intention to want to access that info andwe do this through our Higher Self which resides in a higher dimension. If Source is able to split itself into everything that is, then I guess we too must have that ability.

Now if we can access knowledge it must have originated from experience...that experience couldnt possibly come from the limited life time we have on this earth so there has to be another source where those themes have been played out within other scenarios from different perspectives and choices made. Other realities/universes. Everything is held in the Now moment, we choose which Now moment we prefer through our vibration which leads us back to LOA.

We have to remember time and space are not what it seems from our limited standpoint. When I had that OBE when I met my tf I left for a brief moment the environment of time...I could feel the difference and cant put it into words. When my consciousness was back in my physical self that episode didnt seem to be noticed by those in the room....there was no break in continuity of my behaviour...I couldnt figure out how that could be at the time. When you look at stories of NDE's, one in particular comes to mind of Natalie Sudman who was involved in a car bombing, found herself giving an account of her life experience infront of thousands of other beings in another dimension, went on to a healing place, a life review and talking over plans of what she was to accomplish when going back. All this was happening simultaneously and not linearly, she was aware all this taking place at the same time and yet when she finally went back to her body no time had passed. So, I think we are extraordinary beings who have forgotten just how extraordinary we are.

I seem to have gone off on a tangent and not sure if I made sense....life has suddenly become hectic and wish I knew how to insert more time in my day

I guess it doesnt really matter if we believe in it or not, it happens anyway and if we're happy as we are why worry lol. I just asked the questions because of what was happening to me and this is what Ive gleaned so far....and I guess its still just the tip of the ice berg.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:47 AM
Master
At this point, I do. I met up with someone today who is very awakened... whoa. We just spent 7 hours straight together, starring into each other's eyes and touching and holding each other. I have no idea what the heck just happened. This is a plot twist. He said in another reality my family is mourning the loss of me. Oof. He said we are constantly shifting. There are many many different timelines and I feel I have just shifted into another one that is more vibrationally aligned with my Joy and highest good. This is such a thought provoking thread.