Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Experiencer

just a coincidence?

I hope this isn't weird but we're all mature on this forum (or so at least I think) LOL but I remember getting my period the day I was meeting my twin which is a bit weird for me since I'm irregular. Could it mean anything to be fertile on that day or is it just a coincidence & a bit looking too deep? I hope this doesn't make me come off in a bad way I've just been curious & something's been nudging me to ask this for some reason so I decided to go with my gut & post it.
Old 24-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Master
The far majority of us here get periods or once did and grown mature men should be comfortable with this fact of life. I think our bodies are deeply connected to our emotions and surroundings. It could be that you felt a deep sense of relief/release when you saw him and that triggered your period. I wouldn't think much about it or put much weight on it. We are not fertile the day we get our periods by the way. We are fertile a week after our periods when ovulating. :) Period tracker is a great app I highly recommend if you have a smart phone. Good luck with everything!
Old 24-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Lorelyen

Agreed. It's probably down to the excitement.

Old 24-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Ascender

I always get mine when I'm camping lol. Something about being out in nature and feeling that sence of oneness always makes it start even when it's no where near being due.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Knower

I am as regular as clockwork, but my TF and I unexpectedly had a night of passion and we were both scared as he was about to go abroad to work...my period decided to come the day before he left, so I could put his mind at rest that I wasn't pregnant. It was a week early and I had another one next time bang on the right day. Bizarre.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
The far majority of us here get periods or once did and grown mature men should be comfortable with this fact of life. I think our bodies are deeply connected to our emotions and surroundings. It could be that you felt a deep sense of relief/release when you saw him and that triggered your period. I wouldn't think much about it or put much weight on it. We are not fertile the day we get our periods by the way. We are fertile a week after our periods when ovulating. :) Period tracker is a great app I highly recommend if you have a smart phone. Good luck with everything!
Yeah I thought mature men should be able to handle it since it is a part of life, but there will still be immature people whenever you are haha. That's really interesting, thanks for letting me know. & my bad, that's a bit embarrassing ah! & I have an app like that but since I'm irregular, it doesn't help much. Thanks for taking your time to reply