Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Spirit has been revealing things about earth to me.. So I wanted to know what we can expect and was told more natural occurrences.. I was shown earth tremors, floods and tornadoes.

My translations isnt the best best but, im confident I got the just of the message..lol..

And for those individuals that believe in the power of prayer can pray for rain in areas where there is no rain...as an example.. Its something about us.. our souls... we have to care which activates our Angels and God.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Two earthquakes in Iran.. bless those souls.

Old 13-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Guide
I replied to the thread called "The positive thread about 2012", but sometimes I don't know why I bother, because it never appears that anyone reads my replies anyway. Seems they prefer all the trendy 2012 references or straight up doom and gloom.

Anyway...
Here are my thoughts on erratic weather patterns, natural disasters, etc, as posted in the thread. I think you're spot on, but the message is just a little incomplete. So here's my impressions from the other thread:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...253#post589253

Quote:
As a species, we humans tend to see ourselves as separate, extraneous and individual from our planet, when in fact, we are linked to mother Earth much in the same way an organ is linked to a complex organ system.

When a change happens in one, ultimately, it is also reflected in the other. That change as most of you are well aware of, is the coming evolution, but it is an evolution not only of the Human Race, nor Planet Earth, but of the entire galactic unit.

The Earth changes you are all witness to, are not a "doom and gloom" scenario, rather the effects of Mother Earth going through birth pangs, much in the same way you have all gone through your own personal spiritual crisis and evolution. It is a difficult process shedding that which is obsolete and no longer needed - especially all the fear and negativity.

With that being said, I'm lead to believe that the natural disasters and erratic weather patterns will get worse before they get better. Hang in there, as this is just mother Earth recalibrating herself to an increased vibrational frequency. It all will pass in time.
Old 14-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
I replied to the thread called "The positive thread about 2012", but sometimes I don't know why I bother, because it never appears that anyone reads my replies anyway. Seems they prefer all the trendy 2012 references or straight up doom and gloom.

Anyway...
Here are my thoughts on erratic weather patterns, natural disasters, etc, as posted in the thread. I think you're spot on, but the message is just a little incomplete. So here's my impressions from the other thread:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...253#post589253

Hi immortal coil,
this is not the positive thread about 2012..lol.. I find it weird that you would mention another thread within a thread that are not connected.. Im used to give warnings.. and by it being a warning that means its not good.. or positive.. everything we experience is not always fun but, we should attempt to make life fun.. but, again that has nothing to do what I was originally saying..

Its not me thats spot on its our God/Angels..

Mother earth is not a belief of mine...earth is not a factor in the end.. I believe in the connection of everything and person because everything is energy so why cant energy connect to energy.

Old 15-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Hi immortal coil,
this is not the positive thread about 2012..lol.. I find it weird that you would mention another thread within a thread that are not connected.. Im used to give warnings.. and by it being a warning that means its not good.. or positive.. everything we experience is not always fun but, we should attempt to make life fun.. but, again that has nothing to do what I was originally saying..

Its not me thats spot on its our God/Angels..

Mother earth is not a belief of mine...earth is not a factor in the end.. I believe in the connection of everything and person because everything is energy so why cant energy connect to energy.

These threads are very connected. You've provided the what and I've provided the why.

The point of my reply was to provide information (take it or leave it) to the true cause of the weather/natural disaster phenomenon rather than the doom and gloom perspective that's so widespread on the net.

I guess the one thing we're in agreeance with, is the fact that natural disasters/erratic weather patterns are never a good or positive thing. However, the metamorphosis that is causing them is. I guess I'll leave it at that since this is your thread.
Old 15-08-2012, 09:00 PM
OceanSoul

I've had a strong feeling all of my adult life that England will start to suffer very badly with flooding.

I don't know the history of floods here, and I'm sure it's happened - but this year alone I've witnessed three bad floods in my local area. I've never witnessed a flood in my life so I'm intrigued to see if it continues. I think it will..

I've also had visions of natural destruction, with some specific details. Wether or not they are going to happen regardless of humanities way of treating Earth I believe it is a good opportunity for us to work with our planet in a more biological way, respecting the balance we need to survive happily..
Old 16-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
These threads are very connected. You've provided the what and I've provided the why.

The point of my reply was to provide information (take it or leave it) to the true cause of the weather/natural disaster phenomenon rather than the doom and gloom perspective that's so widespread on the net.

I guess the one thing we're in agreeance with, is the fact that natural disasters/erratic weather patterns are never a good or positive thing. However, the metamorphosis that is causing them is. I guess I'll leave it at that since this is your thread.

I respect your views..

Old 16-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanSoul
I've had a strong feeling all of my adult life that England will start to suffer very badly with flooding.

I don't know the history of floods here, and I'm sure it's happened - but this year alone I've witnessed three bad floods in my local area. I've never witnessed a flood in my life so I'm intrigued to see if it continues. I think it will..

I've also had visions of natural destruction, with some specific details. Wether or not they are going to happen regardless of humanities way of treating Earth I believe it is a good opportunity for us to work with our planet in a more biological way, respecting the balance we need to survive happily..

Thank you for sharing.

Old 19-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Toolite

Earthquake in washington state.. I believe a 6.1.. also believe greenland had flooding as well..

Old 29-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Toolite

Another earthquake last week 7.0 I think.. and Louisiana had a flood this week. God Bless them.

Now, I understand where the floods come in at.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Toolite

Another earthquake today in Costa Rica 7.6.. they said there were no reported deaths thus far.. I pray thats true.. Bless those souls.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!