Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I answer questions so I guess its silly of me to expect someone would give the same courtesy.

OK - let's take a look at questions I asked you earlier, shall we? I can see three obvious ones without a reply from yourself....

quote: "I believe that the Angels.................ell us what we need to know.. Do you agree and if you dont agree please explain why? I agree that at times these so-called angels can bring knowledge for whatever reason. What I'm going to ask now - and I invite your response - is "Should we believe that all and any communications are from these angelic beings?"

quote: "
I agree that we can have Angels on different levels........... understand what dimension is talking to us. You'd have to spell this out for me. Are you referring specifically to yourself or are you relating your points to all and anyone? Do you feel that all the transdimensional communication you experience is from angels?"

quote: "
Those individuals that have never lived as I believe an AA Angel would be a good example to use. I'm guessing your comment relates to my point about entities who have never been incarnate - am I right?"

And finally, you still haven't responded to the God's voice issue which you suggested I'd been ignoring, viz "
What does God voice sound like? (previous question asked but, was not answered) - I still don't know what I'm supposed to have ignored - Will you please point out the section I appear to have missed?

Old 02-08-2012, 08:03 AM
mac

Toolite: Thats why I used please.. you demonstrate free will all the time and you do what you want even when it appears you are participating your really are not..lol.. Why do you laugh out loud about serious points?

"I apologize if I ask a question and recieve no answer I just think you didnt want to answer it or ...........dnt answer it because you were not ignoring it..lol" laughing out loud again, eh?

I pick questions I think need most attention and none of us can reasonably be expected to answer every point raised. I don't 'lol' - laugh out loud unless I'm hearing a joke.....

"I would like to see threads you have started on these topics." I made no claim that I started threads to share that information. Much of it was shared in response to postings by other website members.....

I've been writing regularly since 2003.
I post extensively over several websites and many forums. My words are recorded in my postings, sometimes in threads I've created.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Toolite

Mac:Should we believe that all and any communications are from these angelic beings?"

Toolite: do you believe in angels? and who is "we"? a person can only interpret what they have an experience in.

Mac:Are you referring specifically to yourself or are you relating your points to all and anyone? Do you feel that all the transdimensional communication you experience is from angels?"

Everyone has to at some point be aware of who is talking to them and the level/dimension in which that soul/spirit/being is communicating on. Everyone that communicates with souls/spirit/beings.

The God Voice issue ... you havent answered me.. so I dont want to talk about it..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Toolite: Thats why I used please.. you demonstrate free will all the time and you do what you want even when it appears you are participating your really are not..lol.. Why do you laugh out loud about serious points? (its funny..lol.. too me so I laugh..lol.. This is the only website that it seems to bother people and me also writing All The Glory Belongs To God Forever.. I really wonder..lol.. but, I do see.

"I apologize if I ask a question and recieve no answer I just think you didnt want to answer it or ...........dnt answer it because you were not ignoring it..lol" laughing out loud again, eh? LOL..

I pick questions I think need most attention and none of us can reasonably be expected to answer every point raised. I don't 'lol' - laugh out loud unless I'm hearing a joke.....(Thats your mindset not mine..lol.. if you want me to be you just say so..lol

"I would like to see threads you have started on these topics." I made no claim that I started threads to share that information. Much of it was shared in response to postings by other website members.....

I've been writing regularly since 2003.
I post extensively over several websites and many forums. My words are recorded in my postings, sometimes in threads I've created.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Toolite

I probably would have a different outlook if we didnt just talk about "milk" all the time.. Is everyone a babe in spirit?

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:56 PM
mac

Quote:
Mac:Should we believe that all and any communications are from these angelic beings?"

Toolite: do you believe in angels? and who is "we"? a person can only interpret what they have an experience in.

Mac:Are you referring specifically to yourself or are you relating your points to all and anyone? Do you feel that all the transdimensional communication you experience is from angels?"

Everyone has to at some point be aware of who is talking to them and the level/dimension in which that soul/spirit/being is communicating on. Everyone that communicates with souls/spirit/beings.

The God Voice issue ... you havent answered me.. so I dont want to talk about it..

Do you believe in angels? Yes I believe in angels.

And who is "we"?
I define 'we' as people, the same kind of folk as myself.... A person can only interpret what they have an experience in. Why is interpretation necessary any way? Do you feel there's no other way of understanding than having a certain experience? Everyone has to at some point be aware of who is talking to them and the level/dimension in which that soul/spirit/being is communicating on. Everyone that communicates with souls/spirit/beings. Are you saying, then, that all your communicators are who I asked about earlier - angels?

The God Voice issue ... you havent answered me.. You're wrong. This was my answer (posting #36) "God's not a person so how could there be a voice?" but you still haven't pointed to where I missed the original question about a voice....

I'm gonna leave this thread now as we're way off-topic and I'm bored.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Do you believe in angels? Yes I believe in angels.

And who is "we"?
I define 'we' as people, the same kind of folk as myself.... A person can only interpret what they have an experience in. Why is interpretation necessary any way? Do you feel there's no other way of understanding than having a certain experience? Everyone has to at some point be aware of who is talking to them and the level/dimension in which that soul/spirit/being is communicating on. Everyone that communicates with souls/spirit/beings. Are you saying, then, that all your communicators are who I asked about earlier - angels?

The God Voice issue ... you havent answered me.. You're wrong. This was my answer (posting #36) "God's not a person so how could there be a voice?" but you still haven't pointed to where I missed the original question about a voice....

I'm gonna leave this thread now as we're way off-topic and I'm bored.
welcome to my world ..lol..

Old 02-08-2012, 07:24 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Spirit has been revealing things about earth to me.. So I wanted to know what we can expect and was told more natural occurrences.. I was shown earth tremors, floods and tornadoes.

My translations isnt the best best but, im confident I got the just of the message..lol..

And for those individuals that believe in the power of prayer can pray for rain in areas where there is no rain...as an example.. Its something about us.. our souls... we have to care which activates our Angels and God.

Well, seeing from the perspective that we are inside of a "mother earth"...

perhaps when people get together to pray, mother earth's attention is triggered and brought to a certain problem areas and so she may try to fix it if possible...

it's like when you feel sick in the stomach (your body sending you signals about it) you try to do something about it...
Old 03-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Toolite

Mac,

From my own personal experience which dates back to childhood.. I would be told of things that were going to happen.. Of course, as a child I didnt understand who was telling me the things and really couldnt think to that level and didnt have people around me that were familiar with spiritual occurrences. For me years and sometimes now I get fustrated because im in search of flesh that can help me to close gaps in my understanding and training that I have spiritually..

I have my two AA Angels who serve different purposes in helping me as well as others.. During my spiritual walk I've encountered demons, blk shadows as well as seeing and helping lost souls, spirits and other beings as well as higher beings.

I believe in God. God dwells in the Highest realm. When God speaks to me its telepathically and just knowing its Him.. But, all my spirit communication is telepathically.. and sometimes depending on whats being said and who is saying it I get visions..to help me to interpret the message better.

Im used many ways by God.. So you will see posts general warnings because God always wants us to be aware. You see me do posts to make you think but, its really about spiritual growth.. you will see me nag certain people to say "whats in you" "show it" because that means spirit says there are gifts there but, the gifts are not being used to full potential.. and you will see me do posts for fun.. but, there is still a meaning.. I read what people say but, its the soul im looking at.

Any message given to me by spirit I tell it freely..on the forum. I sometimes say who gave it to me.. whether interdimensional being or angel or God. Sometimes I can be reading a post and my angels will make comments.. when I feel like it I will tell what was said but, put it in a form of a question so that person can confirm.. My Angels are still working with far as listening... I dont listen well...lol...

I had to make myself stop saying "im strong spiritually" but, I actually am.. I set up the post where try to find out to what happened to individuals.. God has been showing me this kind of stuff since age 14. Seeing things happen to individuals present, past and future events.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
Well, seeing from the perspective that we are inside of a "mother earth"...

perhaps when people get together to pray, mother earth's attention is triggered and brought to a certain problem areas and so she may try to fix it if possible...

it's like when you feel sick in the stomach (your body sending you signals about it) you try to do something about it...

we have a different view but, the same concept.. when connected to the source you will sense or know and everyone has their part in the message..

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!