Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
I have heard and received dreams of a huge event where everything will start to 'make sense' or 'moveforward' (like this world is current actually moving backwards atm) in september.

Also something planned for this month.
Interesting.

Another thread on SF I glanced at the other day, the poster mentioned an intimation of a big event (or big events) during August.

For me, this question arises: What if we're still posting - or at least capable of posting - here on SF in October?
Old 20-07-2015, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the reply vespa.

I have heard and received dreams of a huge event where everything will start to 'make sense' or 'moveforward' (like this world is current actually moving backwards atm) in september.

Also something planned for this month.

I never know if they are personal to me or world wide though.

I know its a world wide event but I didnt know if the dates were personal.

Sometimes when we sense something huge we often feel it reflects something more than ourselves. In fact the *huge* feeling is the greater in you the expanded self bridging a greater union. Often the make sense or moving forward of this major ending and beginning of a whole new world/reality for self is that it is ending the old world as you know it to be. Moving backwards is often associated with still merging the old world into the new world or new you. There is a point of ending it entirely,where the past no longer creates your reality.You are naturally then focused more in the now and present, rather than the old world still affecting your new creation in old ways, you begin to embody your growth and become it fully, through being more present with what is.

The world wide event is often the greater expansion. A greater impact. It can feel out there/outside of you but first and foremost it is in you, its your reflection in feeling and becoming. Then of course the expanded new world or new earth as we have often heard it being called in some teachings, is in fact your new created reality/your more expanded self which naturally affects the greater reality as one connected to you.

Sometimes too I have noticed a bigger wave of like minded souls shifting in the greater as one and the feeling we feel is more connected that wave as one with our own shift. A cross road is met by more than self and others naturally align to that major shift as one. It seems to me the greater feeling is in self is aware of something affecting more than just you alone. And often its awareness of the greater impact in you as one with more than yourself, with these shifts, relates too.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-07-2015, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
I loved reading that, thanks nature and yes I can see a lot of what you are saying in that.

I have actually seen that view from above once before, during a vision of being stood on a glass floor BEFORE coming down.

Its rather interesting.

Yes it can be interesting.

I also noted you said you do a lot of this work in dream work.

Perhaps that too is ending. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes it can be interesting.

I also noted you said you do a lot of this work in dream work.

Perhaps that too is ending. :)

Haha!

That would be nice, most of my work is dream only so I am barely aware of much during the day. Doesnt help with the whole separation thing!
Old 20-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Haha!

That would be nice, most of my work is dream only so I am barely aware of much during the day. Doesnt help with the whole separation thing!

At some point the dream comes alive for real.

( I have a dear friend who leads my meditation group, she often relies on me to share the awareness of what she is experiencing, because I am a predominant experiencer awake.. lol..She seems to float along through something blissfully unaware but still doing lots of the work no doubt regardless, just that her processing is doing it her way. In recent months she has come more into the present moment and having more experiences signalling her new space of awareness where she is the actual experiencer for real.)