Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-04-2013, 07:15 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

If time travel will ever exist...

Then why haven't people from the future come back through time to tell us about it?
Old 23-04-2013, 04:03 PM
ElenaR

I believe they may be here, but cannot say anything. Think about it, what if someone came up to you and said 'I am from the future'. you wouldn't even give them a chance to explain how they got here(well, some of us might, but most would not). they would be laughed at or put into an institution. Thus, I think it is quite possible that people may be here from the future but in their own best interests they cannot say.
Old 23-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Master
I would say they have also but only people resonating at their frequency are able to interact with them, therefore the majority of humans ever-busy in 9 to 5 and busy work and TV watching aren't aware of them.
I feel confidant with this as I'm able to go back in time as we would say it from a linear perspective (all time and space is in the moment of NOW however) When I travel to other places/times it is rare that a person perceives me among them, but there are those who do - they are the aware ones, the healers/shaman/holy men and women of that culture. There is generally a nod or look passed as a greeting or acknowledgement that "I am aware of you here". At least one I've met has then come 'forward' into my world/timeline to visit it. This form of travel is on the etheric/spirit level.

If you are referring to the body moving also as in the movie 'Back to the Future', then I would presume this is possible in time also for humans and already is for some other beings of the universe. Much of what was pure fantasy in the original star trek episodes has already come into being now. Human tend to make physical reality of whatever they can envision sooner or later.
Old 23-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
Then why haven't people from the future come back through time to tell us about it?

Because you don't listen to them. They are spirits. Do you know what the wind is whispering about? I bet you want to know more about Pleiadian Emissaries of Light.
Old 23-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Master
No I don't think there is such thing as time travel, there isn't things still happening in the so called past or dreamt future, there is only here, now, everything is happening now.
Old 23-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Master
which is why I said linear perspective....it's actually hard to have a conversation with folks if not everyone in the conversation is aware that all time and space is NOW. We have to actually experience it to comprehend it. Most of the planet thinks in linear time tho, as in one moment following the next and another moment to come being a future moment.

From my experience tho we not actually moving in time we're moving in awareness/vibration, shifting our vibration to match the vibration of another NOW which is happening simultaneously in another NOW.
That NOW might appear by linear thinking standards to be in 1850, or 200 B.C. or in some 'future' due to the appearance of clothing/buildings/vehicles, thus the perception of 'time travel', which to me and you is only changing dimensions and NOW's.
Old 24-04-2013, 05:41 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Wow some very thought-provoking stuff guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I would say they have also but only people resonating at their frequency are able to interact with them, therefore the majority of humans ever-busy in 9 to 5 and busy work and TV watching aren't aware of them.
I feel confidant with this as I'm able to go back in time as we would say it from a linear perspective (all time and space is in the moment of NOW however) When I travel to other places/times it is rare that a person perceives me among them, but there are those who do - they are the aware ones, the healers/shaman/holy men and women of that culture. There is generally a nod or look passed as a greeting or acknowledgement that "I am aware of you here". At least one I've met has then come 'forward' into my world/timeline to visit it. This form of travel is on the etheric/spirit level.

If you are referring to the body moving also as in the movie 'Back to the Future', then I would presume this is possible in time also for humans and already is for some other beings of the universe. Much of what was pure fantasy in the original star trek episodes has already come into being now. Human tend to make physical reality of whatever they can envision sooner or later.
I'm interested that you believe you can travel backwards through time. This may be a stupid question, but is the spirit level the same as the astral world? If so then is that where you need to always be to time travel or can you do it on the mundane world?
Old 24-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Master
'It is said certain monks in certain Tibetan and Indian sects can 'time travel' with their bodies, but this is not something I've experienced personally. There is a guru named Mahavatar Babaji who was incarnation in 1861 - 1935 when he disappeared. However he periodically shows up and interacts with people. It's said he didn't die, he just changed planes/dimensions and occasionally has reason to return to this dimension.

Again, 'travel back through time' is a misnomer because all time an space is NOW. However for the sake of ease of communication I will go with that term. As far as I understand it, and if anyone knows better by direct experience please jump in and correct me, the astral/etheric dimensions and spirit worlds are all various ways to say the same thing, which basically means 'not here', as in here in the mundane 3D world.

As of yet however I do not astro travel, I just move my consciousness, which is kind of a really advanced form of remote viewing. Astro travel as I understand it is actually traveling in your etheric body, or perhaps through your spirit, again not sure as I've only experienced one form of travel, with the exception of a few lucid flying dreams, which I believe is astro-travel. I've never had much control in them tho, they just sort of happen, where moving my consciousness is more like flying a space ship, meaning I can direct it to a large degree and return to places I want to explore more.

Actually, I take that back, I maybe traveling more with my etheric body now or on occasion, because before when running into other sentient life it would recognize something came into it's space, and I was aware it was aware even if it couldn't see me.
But recently I was seen, definitely seen by someone and he looked me straight in the eye and his expression was ***?! Actually so was mine because he rose up from a squatting position into a half crouch and he was dresses in a red baseball hat, and red jump suit and all of it had white feather sprinkled liberally over it! I was totally like ***? I drifted on upwards rather than trying to figure it out, it was rather unforgettable tho! LOL
I suspect it was another traveler like me wandering around, or maybe a choreographer or dancer working on a piece who slipped between the layers in the creative process.

You said "I'm interested that you believe you can travel backwards through time"
It's not a belief - I do it. I also don't believe I drive a car - I actually drive a car. Just ask the policeman who gave me the parking ticket. lol
Now whether it's 'back in time' or not is up for debate =) Since I'm not at all sure that time is linear. From my own travels everything is stacked on top of each other, actually sharing the same space but at different vibrations.

In other words traveling is not 'going anywhere' it's changing your vibration to perceive what else is over layed on our 3D world.
Imagine tuning a radio station - all stations are in the radio, the same space, but depending how you turn the dial depends if you get Country, Rap, Classical, Rock and Roll or the News. Same idea.
We just tune ourselves to a different frequency to experience another reality, as we become more accomplished at it we can find our favorite 'stations' and easily return next meditation.

Not sure if astro travelors would describe it the same or not, but from what bit I've read it's possible they would, I think it's more of a difference of how we arrive. Some take a bike, some drive a car, some walk - but we all get 'there'.
Old 24-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Is anyone aware if it's possible to go back in time and alter personal past events?
Old 24-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Out_of_Here

Is anyone aware if it's possible to go back in time with my camera? I need to take some pictures to sell commercially and make a lot of money.