Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 13-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Sundialed

Private Corporations Trying To Steal Hopi Water FOR $$$ Senate Bill 2109

Unfortunately, this is extremely serious with mega consequences.

http://traditionalhopi.org/

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Pro...Bill_2019/?tta

I will leave you with this:

"If we do not immediately change our destructive path, within fifty years the waters that quench our thirst will flood us, the sun rays that warm us will burn us, and the land WILL BE BARREN AND STERILE."

Arhuaco tribe of Colombia.

Sorry if that doesn't fit in with your current world view, but we are in the midst of the dark side of us tipping the balance to a point of no return.

I am NOT saying this will be the act that does it, it is one of many extremely disharmonic acts of humanity upon our Mother and ultimately upon ourselves. Why must we listen to the song of the death of the world? Why must we dig our own graves?

I am NOT trying to scare you, if you haven't realized you are an eternal spirit yet, I am sure all of this sounds scary and ya know, it kind of is. We still have time however! Crops are still growing, there are still fragments of peace left. What is hurt must be tended what is broken must be mended.

Proceed with strength, boldness, bravery, and courage.

I Love You All.

I am not posting this to argue with someone that has superior knowledge or w/e. Water is obviously central to survival and if you can't tell our oceans and mountains are quite damaged.
Old 14-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundialed
Unfortunately, this is extremely serious with mega consequences.

http://traditionalhopi.org/

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Pro...Bill_2019/?tta

I will leave you with this:

"If we do not immediately change our destructive path, within fifty years the waters that quench our thirst will flood us, the sun rays that warm us will burn us, and the land WILL BE BARREN AND STERILE."

Arhuaco tribe of Colombia.

Sorry if that doesn't fit in with your current world view, but we are in the midst of the dark side of us tipping the balance to a point of no return.

I am NOT saying this will be the act that does it, it is one of many extremely disharmonic acts of humanity upon our Mother and ultimately upon ourselves. Why must we listen to the song of the death of the world? Why must we dig our own graves?

I am NOT trying to scare you, if you haven't realized you are an eternal spirit yet, I am sure all of this sounds scary and ya know, it kind of is. We still have time however! Crops are still growing, there are still fragments of peace left. What is hurt must be tended what is broken must be mended.

Proceed with strength, boldness, bravery, and courage.

I Love You All.

I am not posting this to argue with someone that has superior knowledge or w/e. Water is obviously central to survival and if you can't tell our oceans and mountains are quite damaged.

Stealing ?

Ain't nothing new going on here.

A few years back 'they' had plans of damming up the Mattaponi River so the growing populations of non-Indian people could have enough water to keep their lawns green. This would of ruined what traditional life the Mattaponi Indians had left along with flooding, or violating ancient Mattaponi sacred sites such as burial grounds. Many people came together and put a stop to this dam.
Old 16-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
Stealing ?

Ain't nothing new going on here.

A few years back 'they' had plans of damming up the Mattaponi River so the growing populations of non-Indian people could have enough water to keep their lawns green. This would of ruined what traditional life the Mattaponi Indians had left along with flooding, or violating ancient Mattaponi sacred sites such as burial grounds. Many people came together and put a stop to this dam.

Thank you for sharing. We always here the best stories when people come together eh?
Old 21-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundialed
Thank you for sharing. We always here the best stories when people come together eh?

When good people come together to achieve good things.