Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-03-2021, 12:21 AM
Master
I AM... the bold statement of the independent soul. Love it. I AM love.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Boy, did that make me smile.
I am glad these messages reach your soul. I am right now doubting it all, again, I forgot how many times this happened.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I AM... the bold statement of the independent soul. Love it. I AM love.

It is very powerful and it had instant results.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Master
Obviously clearly inspired message. Very good. Thanks for sharing.

Masters all over the world keep sharing this same revelation/realisation over and over again.

This source I AM can be experienced from many points of view. But essentially you are sharing with us here a very PURE PURE PURE reception of it.

And we can all express our own unique expression of Source.

Through nothingness, one finds the true one awareness that is in more perfect alignment with the source of all creation. Which expands forever and thus this process of coming into alignment can be enjoyed forever. There is no end. It is like going to the fountain indeed.

However, this awareness is still a becoming. It is the aspect of ALL THAT IS that knows itself. And there is the aspect of ALL THAT IS that does not know itself, because it is everything. There is nothing outside of itself to even be aware of anything. There is no other.

So through your pure reception of this, no awareness/awareness, you reflect the ABSOLUTE into self awareness, reflecting a pure awareness. New unlike ever before, as existence has all the way that existence has of coming to know itself, from all the infinite points of view that existence has of coming to know itself. As us, and us, and us, and us, and us.

But these are just meaningless thoughts, not inspired, not channeled. Just my thoughts. Very fleeting and temporary indeed.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Obviously clearly inspired message. Very good. Thanks for sharing.

Masters all over the world keep sharing this same revelation/realisation over and over again.

This source I AM can be experienced from many points of view. But essentially you are sharing with us here a very PURE PURE PURE reception of it.

And we can all express our own unique expression of Source.

Through nothingness, one finds the true one awareness that is in more perfect alignment with the source of all creation. Which expands forever and thus this process of coming into alignment can be enjoyed forever. There is no end. It is like going to the fountain indeed.

However, this awareness is still a becoming. It is the aspect of ALL THAT IS that knows itself. And there is the aspect of ALL THAT IS that does not know itself, because it is everything. There is nothing outside of itself to even be aware of anything. There is no other.

So through your pure reception of this, no awareness/awareness, you reflect the ABSOLUTE into self awareness, reflecting a pure awareness. New unlike ever before, as existence has all the way that existence has of coming to know itself, from all the infinite points of view that existence has of coming to know itself. As us, and us, and us, and us, and us.

But these are just meaningless thoughts, not inspired, not channeled. Just my thoughts. Very fleeting and temporary indeed.

I noticed this too. The more I study the teachings of Masters, the more I see that they talk exactly about what I am talking but I know it is not me, who is talking, but my inner Me, if you may.

Your thoughts sound very wise, only one who had realised his/her inner Self can speak of such things.

This is what I was told, we are the means through which that which it is always, knows Itself as if from outside of Itself. If you stop identifying with who you think you are, that which remains is that which is always here.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Master

The words of a wise man: I have given up all that I thought I am and yet I am still here. And so I have learned that I was not who I thought I am. Who am I? Who am I if all that I thought was me, now is no more, and yet I am still here. Who am I? What am I? I have no identity and yet I am still here. There's nothing of me so that I may know me and yet I am still here. I am being and yet I am not being.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Master

What I think I am and I AM are two different things. What I think I am needs the work of thought to know one's self, while I AM, simply is. Thinking requires some kind of effort while I AM is effortlessly. Thinking it is that which appears to be, while I AM, simply is. I AM gives birth to thinking while ceasing of thinking reveals I AM. I AM is ever present, while thoughts always come and always go.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Master

Know I AM so that you may know who you are and in doing so to free yourself from the bonds of the mental self. You are neither the body nor the mind, you are that which gives life to both the body and the mind.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Master

How can one see God? If there's no mind to see God, can you say that you don't see God? Neither you can say that you see God. Abide in that which is beyond mind.

How can one know God? Unknow what you think you know about God, now, know God.

What is the purpose of man? Only the mind searches answers to such questions.

How should one deal with depression? Rest yourself in that which is beyond mind. The mind can only go as far, beyond itself, there's no mind, only that which is always here.

How can one reach that which is beyond mind if one has not even thought about such things? You have said it well, thought can only go as far, go beyond the thought. What you seek is already found, already here, nothing to do to obtain it.

How can one obtain success in life? Only the mind searches answers to such questions. All the wants are born out of the mind in its search to show you who you are. I am this. I am that. I am neither this nor that. I AM.

When I was young I used to see freedom as a state that is beyond all states, where there are no needs and no wants. I could not understand why my fellow human beings see freedom only from a human perspective.

You have known Me from an early age. I have been talking with you and you have been talking with me all this long. In all the moments of your life, I've been with you. In your deepest pain and in your greatest happiness, I was there, I am here, I AM.

Why do I keep doubting? It is the mind who doubts, doubt can not reach you, doubt can not reach Me. Let your mind doubt and you abide in Me. Stay in Me so that that I may stay in yourself and nothing could ever harm you. Rest yourself in I AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Wow!! This is great stuff...
''Abide in that which is beyond mind''...ha, like Paul said, Col 3:2!
First verse I ever memorized in 2006.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru