Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Master

You can only know me when you start knowing yourself.

The awaken one is the one who has awaken from his illusory self - the image.

If I am not who I think I am, then who am I? Said the awaken one.

If you don't lose yourself trying to know me, you will not be able to know yourself. And when you will know yourself, then you will know me.

Your thoughts are like the wind, they come and they go, but if you chase them, you only chase the wind and you will always find nothing.

Your thoughts come from nothingness and they return into nothingness. So why put so much value on them?

The thought you have fed the most has become the "I" you identify with.
Old 17-06-2020, 05:34 PM
Master

Many of you say to me: My God, my God; but how can I answer when you don't know me? Here I am, hear me! Here I am, see me!

They have said about me that I am a jealous God, I only told them that I am the only One.

They have said about me that I judge, that I condemn and take revenge, I only told them that everything you do comes back to you.
Old 19-06-2020, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Many of you say to me: My God, my God; but how can I answer when you don't know me? Here I am, hear me! Here I am, see me!

They have said about me that I am a jealous God, I only told them that I am the only One.

They have said about me that I judge, that I condemn and take revenge, I only told them that everything you do comes back to you.
You say allot God. But you also say that words don't teach.

Eternal joy insists that all is well. And all is good. But there is an entire universe of suffering here. Of which I have experienced so little. And the little I have experienced, I have already invalidating the very notion of eternal joy. Without even intending to, or trying. Then how powerless is God? If I myself did not even try to invalidate eternal joy. And I unintentionally invalidated the very existence of God. In my tiny little human perspective. Then how powerless is God?
If a tiny little human being, can accidentally proof that eternal joy does not exist.

There has to be a really really big punchline coming at the end of this joke. Incase God is mocking me.

I know how joy feels. And I know I don't feel it right now. So... Eternal joy, really? You can wipe my memory, but the fact that I have experienced something different than joy, cannot be uncreated. The experience is real, even if the reality is joy. The experience still exists, as a despairing experience, the experience is real. So even tho it is an illusion, it is still something that exists in your creation. And has existed. And can forever become more. And it contains the very eternity in it. Makes no sense...

I want to be free to realise the goodness in all things. And maybe I will. But the past cannot be changed. And the fact that I experienced something different from eternal joy, will forever be a scar unto eternal existence. So why does god allow existence to exist? If god can simply recreate instantly. Make everything good instantly. And change the past, instantly. Why am I even allowed to remember that I have experienced something different than eternal joy. Makes no sense. Unless there is something better than eternal joy. And I have never experienced anything better than eternal joy. Well, I have. But the wisdom says, there has to be eternal joy as the least possible existence. So all of humanity is stable in a phantom reality. But that phantom reality still exists. No matter how fake it is. It still exists. Even tho it is an impossibility.

Every single second that I exist, means, that heaven should instantly be torn assunder. But it does not. It's quiet stable and consistent. This illusion. Incase it is an illusion. This illusion has to exist by the very mercy of God. And if this illusion proofs in endless ways that God is not real, then how come the illusion doesn't break God? Is God unaware of this illusion? And why does God allow the illusion. Yeah endless questions. Few answers.

I know nothingness is peace. But meanwhile we still wake up to this dream on a steady basis. No freaking idea why god wants to explore this place. It should instantly wake god up. In terror. But god is still here. Dreaming all of this with us. As if God doesnt exist. And allows me to believe that and suffer over it. Loves me anyway. And tells me, go right ahead! Eternal joy is still unblemished. No matter how you suffer. Suffer some more if you insist. Well, no... I don't wanna suffer. That is why I choose suffering. Because IT CANNOT EXIST. ITS NOT POSSIBLE. And yet it exists. I have experienced suffering. How is that possible? And how is it possible that we all even exist if I have already experienced suffering and broken the illusion therefor... So why is the illusion still here? Makes no sense!

It's time to stop sending messengers, to us humans. Send a messenger directly to your negative aspect. I think the only way for humans to realise God, is if God realises how much suffering God has created. And simply let satan win or something. Cause satan has held us all hostage. And well... I don't think God is winning. By sending us a few words of comfort. Like "it's going to be alright..."
People want it to have never been not alright in the first place. Can't undo this desire. It has to be allowed by god to come to full realisation. If god is truely god. Then giving all the power to satan, is really a none issue. Because god has infinite power. And humans still fear satan? Really? Are people so stupid? God created satan? And the mercy is to limit the power of satan? Seriously... This is none of my business... I am not god. But I am just tired with this whole satan god relationship. GET UR SHT TOGETHER GOD! Let us humans live in peace. And stop using us your middle man to make fix a broken relationship you have with your own negative aspect.

No one cares really... If satan is hiding in our basement, go get him and take him back to heaven. Because I am really bored with this whole boring same old situation we have for god knows how many billions of years.

God and satan are like trump and hillary clinton. Just go fck eachother, and leave us OUT OF IT. JESUS!

I don't think humans will cry over the fact that they no longer exist, when you can just make eternal love to satan and restore the balance again in creation. Every fcking church is already pedophile. We get it. God is a pedophile. God loves his children. And satan doesn't allow god to love his children, because satan wants to be the only child in the whole universe. No one cares! Go make love to satan! Atleast we will be free from all this drama when you do so. If you created satan. Then own up to what you have created. If you can't, then serve satan as your master. And stop making a whole mess of a creation. This is not a story... This is just mindless stupidity.

And I say that even as that which stands in between you and hell. So go to hell god! Fix hell! And be done with it.

Why do I need to give advice to god? Like what is this?! Seriously are you god or what? You created me so that I can give you advice? Go fix satan already. I'm bored to death with this same old same old story.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 19-06-2020 at 05:48 AM.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:09 AM
Master

@Ewwerrin You have wrote an interesting message, what is God and Satan to you?
Old 20-06-2020, 12:46 AM
Smile

Quote:
They have said about me that I am a jealous God,
I only told them that I am the only One.

They have said about me that I judge, that I condemn and take revenge,
I only told them that everything you do comes back to you.
Excellent message! Thanks, my friend.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2020, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
@Ewwerrin You have wrote an interesting message, what is God and Satan to you?
God exists and Satan does not.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:08 PM
hazada guess

Satan was invented by the church to scare us all.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Satan was invented by the church to scare us all.
Well, it is an unknown. And people are afraid of the unknown. And trying to figure it out may cause allot of craziness.
Yeah I saw him in the movie. It was a humangoat with allot of strawberry on top, and a heavy breather. The priest who taught about him hidd him in his cellar and he acted real smug. And kept him exclusive. The one who spoke to him, was a virgin who had post traumatic stress disorder after seeing the goat that had strawberries all over it, and she thought it was blood, so sometimes she hallucinates that people become possessed by the goat, her subconscious tries to process the information, by making them seem bloody and horny. And struggling to fight their sexual desires. As they express their desire to make love to her. Because somewhere deep down inside she knows that that dude actually made love to that goat. And now they exist in every male as the perputrator and every female as the victim.
This is so strange... Like my mind is blown.
Basically satan is the lord aspect of mankind that is ashamed of itself and hidd the truth from themselves. And thus inable to process the truth, that is of their true creation as human beings. Wether the female who is afraid of sex. Or the male who is.
Most males and females who are inable to find a mate become firmly religious. Because they believe that their sexual urges are bad. And so they think, hmmm, there has to be a reason for this desire. And only religion explains it. So, they just give up and think, aaah, I'll have my love in the afterlife. And they find peace with that. Science may say to wear a condom and warn us about hiv, but religion teaches love and acceptance. This is good. Because mostly reality doesn't offer that kind of love anyway. So satan represents the lack of something that is wanted. And then ofcourse god is that which teaches us to believe in what we do want, unconditionally. And calls us to it evermore. No matter what. Always. Under any and all conditions and regardless of any and all conditions. God is here for those who believe.

And ThatMan does a wonderful job at showing us by example how to connect more fully with that God. And flow to it and it through us. And allow it more often into our lifes.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Well, it is an unknown. And people are afraid of the unknown. And trying to figure it out may cause allot of craziness.
Yeah I saw him in the movie. It was a humangoat with allot of strawberry on top, and a heavy breather. The priest who taught about him hidd him in his cellar and he acted real smug. And kept him exclusive. The one who spoke to him, was a virgin who had post traumatic stress disorder after seeing the goat that had strawberries all over it, and she thought it was blood, so sometimes she hallucinates that people become possessed by the goat, her subconscious tries to process the information, by making them seem bloody and horny. And struggling to fight their sexual desires. As they express their desire to make love to her. Because somewhere deep down inside she knows that that dude actually made love to that goat. And now they exist in every male as the perputrator and every female as the victim.
This is so strange... Like my mind is blown.
Basically satan is the lord aspect of mankind that is ashamed of itself and hidd the truth from themselves. And thus inable to process the truth, that is of their true creation as human beings. Wether the female who is afraid of sex. Or the male who is.
Most males and females who are inable to find a mate become firmly religious. Because they believe that their sexual urges are bad. And so they think, hmmm, there has to be a reason for this desire. And only religion explains it. So, they just give up and think, aaah, I'll have my love in the afterlife. And they find peace with that. Science may say to wear a condom and warn us about hiv, but religion teaches love and acceptance. This is good. Because mostly reality doesn't offer that kind of love anyway. So satan represents the lack of something that is wanted. And then ofcourse god is that which teaches us to believe in what we do want, unconditionally. And calls us to it evermore. No matter what. Always. Under any and all conditions and regardless of any and all conditions. God is here for those who believe.

And ThatMan does a wonderful job at showing us by example how to connect more fully with that God. And flow to it and it through us. And allow it more often into our lifes.

What I do, you all can do, there's no secret, no magic formula, no special technique, it is the realization, the awakening to something that has always been within us, the inner Man, the inner Self. It's the One that sustains the "I" we identity it, it's the background that sustains all our thoughts, without the background, there are no thoughts, the thoughts themselves are born out of this background and return into this background. In order for you to awaken to your inner Self, you must first awaken to the "I" you identify it, to start an introspection, to question yourself, to observe yourself, when you'll do this, you will understand that the "I" you identify with can't possibly be that true You, you then discover that you are a larger "I" and you keep doing this until this "I" you identify it expands itself to all the universe. It's a long or a short process, that depends only on you, but be aware, in order for you to find your true Self, you must first set aside the little self you identify it. Some people can't do this, it's very hard for me too, some people can't set aside their dreams, their plans, their passions, their loved ones, in special their loved ones, this is probably one of the hardest things, but then again, you never lose them, when you awaken, you understand this, you can never lose your loved ones. The fear of death is yet another major obstacle, conquering death represents the full liberation, this is my opinion, Christ has shown us that once death is conquered, the true life begins, the real life. You see, He talked about being born again, where the old self dies ( there's no death for the little self, it just expands itself to greater Self ) and the a new self is born, the real Self.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
What I do, you all can do, there's no secret, no magic formula, no special technique, it is the realization,
the awakening to something that has always been within us, the inner Man, the inner Self. It's the One that sustains the "I" we identity it,
it's the background that sustains all our thoughts, without the background, there are no thoughts,
the thoughts themselves are born out of this background and return into this background.

In order for you to awaken to your inner Self, you must first awaken to the "I" you identify it,
to start an introspection, to question yourself,
to observe yourself, when you'll do this, you will understand that the "I" you identify with can't possibly be that true You,
you then discover that you are a larger "I" and you keep doing this until this "I" you identify it expands itself to all the universe.
It's a long or a short process, that depends only on you, but be aware, in order for you to find your true Self,
you must first set aside the little self you identify it....
Well said!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru