Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Seeker

Real, instant material manifestation

Hey guys

Sure we have all heard of Sai Baba and other people manifesting things directly. So far in this forum it seems you refer to manifestation mainly as situations that you want to occur which then will occur rather sooner than later. OK that's perfectly fine. But what about instant material manifestations like having gold coins fall out of your hands? Have you ever seen something like this with your own eyes? What is your take on the preconditions for that? Does it require a higher level of faith/understanding/training?
From how the Tibetan system of siddhis explains this is that you are able to consciously wrap/unwrap the 5 elements (ether>air>fire>water>earth) and then attract/move (?) the unmanifest form into the manifest.
My feeling is that this ability comes rather late in the material stage as it kinda "ruins" a lot of the concepts and lessons that come with the material plane.
The biggest story about manifestation I heard is from Autobiography of a Yogi in which a whole golden temple is manifested just to be a few minutes/hours later demanifested because it served it's purpose.

I'd be happy to have this skill so I can provide what is needed for others and also donate a loooot to charity organisations moreover, it would just be cool as fck and I know I would never abuse my powers. Can't wait for this to happen

And just as a sidenote, my biggest "manifestation"/attraction was that a girl-friend I molded in my mind when I wasnt even aware of these powers came into my life a few years later. Fun fact, she even had the name and jewelry I imagined. This happened 1 or 2 more times but since I was more aware of my powers, the intention and manifestation were just 1 month apart. Now I want to manifest siddhis (like manifestation ô.O) but I think I lack the visualisation skills for that or am just generally too scatterbrained.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:00 PM
Master
Yes it requires you to be fully, stably and consistently, tapped in to Source Energy/Consciousness, by acting on your highest passion/love/joy to the best of your ability, with zero expectation/insistence on the outcome, untill you can take it no further, and again and again.

From that state of being, your thoughts will turn to things, very quickly and all of the time. Because you are tapped in to source consciousness, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

So enjoy the journey! Do whatever you can or are willing to do. And for me it always helps, if I can't find that feeling, to imagine how I want reality to be, for the purpose of finding the feeling place of it, good feeling emotion, and then I let go of the imagination, and then I act fully on all things I can and am willing to act upon to the best of my ability, that feel most like that and even better than that, with zero expectation on the outcome, and again and again, naturally and effortlessly, being and becoming evermore joyfully here and now.

So I see you have already done the imagination and you are very good at it. So then really feel and focus on the emotional feeling that you feel, while imagining how you want reality to be. And then stabilize that feeling and hold on to it, and let go of the imagination, and act on your highest passion/love/joy to the best of your ability, with zero expectation/insistence on the outcome, untill you can take it no further, and again and again.

That's the formula and it always works for me.

Unconditional love to you and all.
Old 28-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
But what about instant material manifestations like having gold coins fall out of your hands?

*Have you ever seen something like this with your own eyes?
*What is your take on the preconditions for that?
*Does it require a higher level of faith/understanding/training?
Never saw this topic, sorry. Thanks Ewwerrin for bringing it back up.

No, I haven't seen instant coins manifest.
But, - I never really thought about the timeline exactly - but you got me remembering!~!
It is too long to tell my many ('shocking' really - to others) stories of things coming about
within an hour, 3 hours, 2 days (like impossible things to the normal mind) and my mortgage paid off took 2 yrs with
complete knowing it would, (a major 'key' to the Formula) - given $100,000 no strings, never asked or even gave a hint it
was a lot to pay in a sudden depressed economy...I mean like 'wow'....and that truly was not the most wonderful, amazing thing.

Does it take a higher level of faith?
All I know is the connection and the 100% knowing that God, my Father/Creator - the Universe is for my enjoyment and is loving and ever listening.
And when I say connection with my Father - I mean connection - loving and 'acknowledging Him in all my ways'.....all the time.
Thinking of Him as you would think constantly of your lover or child...
all the time.
So that when I simply think of something - there it is certainly within 24 hrs - but sometimes an hour...but truly mouth-dropping things.

And yet, there really isn't any surprise --the 'supernatural' is the most natural thing ever.
The Unseen World is more powerful and real than this place!~!
You must know this deeply in your subconscious mind - have no doubt of this fact.

You might enjoy something Katherine Kuhlman said, paraphrased from memory:
Do you think I can come out here and just do what I do? (just heal people)
You must be connected to (or in touch with?) The Holy Spirit 24 hours a day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-01-2020, 02:51 PM
Master
Yeah the more you enjoy your desires unconditionally, from within, the better you feel, and the more you will be able to recognize it from without, or outside of yourself aswell. We become more aligned with it a better antenna for it and towards it and off it and with it and us through it and it through us, etc.

You can have anything you want. Sometimes I even enjoy being "powerless" to love the help that I receive. There's nothing wrong with any desire you have. It's all good. Everything is allowed. Universe always gives us more of what we want. So despair is just a new desire, not yet allowed. And once you allow it, WOOSH, bliss.....
Old 26-04-2022, 04:57 AM
Master
The most instant manifestation I had done lately was astral travel

I wish for that instantcy towards other things. Must be a lesson in it somewhat
Old 04-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I wish for that instantcy towards other things. Must be a lesson in it somewhat
The more you allow your desires, the faster it will manifest. When we want something and think about the negative aspects of it, it wont manifest. The manifestation follows the path of least resistance. So in unconditional love, you become aware of the ongoing instant manifestation, now and now and now. In a good way. And if you dont feel that, then you are still instantly manifesting, things like, wonder or curiosity, etc. But the highest amount of realisation comes with the highest vibration. To the point that one realises that it's all you. It all revolves around you, but in the higher frequences that is simply more realised. And the more it is realised, the more it is experienced and it snowballs.

You see, you dont have to worry about manifestation. You are always manifesting. Manifestation is infact just a result of habbitually practiced thought patterns. And they can always be felt emotionally. So you will always know what you are in the process of manifesting more of. Can you manifest something that is outside of your expectation? No... So then simply change your expectation, to one that feels better.

If you say "I expect this condition, because I believe that without it I cannot be happy." then you will manifest the believe that the conditions are creating your believes and expectations. And as such, you become a regurgitator of conditions/believes, rather than a creator of them. Untill you say, ok I actually do want to create my own reality. But then I also have to take responsibility for my own believes and expectations. And if you find that scary, then you're not ready for that. So simply believe in believe itself. Unconditional Believe. And then you will understand how you do create your reality anyway, and it wont be scary. Once you believe in what you believe and then believe in the believe of that believe, you will witness how you are creating your reality, all the time. It wont be scary, unless you believe something scary. Which means you are not aware or what you really believe, as it is self contradicted in fear. Which causes you to even experience your own believe in a distorted way. At that point you can only let go of all of that, surrender any and all of it and let it all go. Drop it all. Can even meditate to really drop it all, by focusing on something powerfully to quiet the mind to really drop all thoughts and believes and come back into balance.

Therefor unconditional love is always the path of least resistance. To your full self realisation. Not a condition to be happy about. But to be happy unconditionally, that then conditions will arise out of that naturally. Because it does so anyway. Doesnt matter if you believe it or not. Its just that when you do believe it, you will see it.

You cant be unconditionally happy and get an unhappy condition, unless your happiness is conditional. Then you will always be at the whim of conditions. Those are ever changing. God Source is not gonna wait for you to be happy, before it manifests in accordance with all things wanted. You are so unconditionally loved that you are allowed to believe that you are not. It wont change anything. You'll just have an unhappy time. As long as you hold on to that believe. Because it is counter to who you truely are. You are unconditional love, you are an extension of it. So you will always feel it when you contradict it in some resistant way or another. The conditions dont change when you feel better. It is just that you realise more of what has already always been there. Who you truely always have been and will be anyway. When you need to wait for a condition to experience that, it becomes a weird spiritual journey of confusion and self contradiction and paradox.
And then that will become your condition. Wondering "why dont these good things happen more often?" Untill you realise that conditions dont actually exist... They have never existed outside of you as a real thing unto itself. It is all made out of the unconditional love of your awareness. You dont need those conditions to be happy. Those conditions are made out of your happiness. When you are happy, you are who you truely are. As a creator of all of it. And when you lose touch with who you truely are, for whatever conditional reason, then simply dont do that. It is not the condition that causes you to feel the way you do. And the more you believe that the condition is responsible for how you feel, then you are denying your own true nature. It doesnt matter what will manifest at that point. Who is it manifesting for? If you are not home, then where is the manifestation going to go? To your neighbour? It will remain with your true self, that you always got the ability to realise it. Because you are it. No matter how much you contradict yourself. You will always feel it and how not good it feels. How eternally irrelevant and unnecessery it is. And if that emotional guidance is not enough then the manifestations will remind you of it in a more undeniable way how irrelevant they truely are in comparison to the emotional guidance that you feel. The undeniable feeling of the misalignment/resistance between you and You. So that it can be let go of. How undeniably unnatural it feels. Dont gotta wait for a condition to let go of it, the emotion is enough right? Dont gotta be sad to know that you want to be happy. Often people do that, but its completely unnecessery.
The moment you feel something that doesnt feel good even a little bit, (due to a misaligned perspective) that is not in alignment with who you truely are, simply drop it, let it go, it does not belong to you.

The more you surrender conditions, the more you will realise your unconditional joy. Evermore naturally and effortlessly. It is simply who you truely are, can be realised effortlessly when you stop using conditional excuses to resist your own true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. But hey, dont take my word for it. You cannot suffer enough to escape who you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Sometimes people learn something in painful ways. lol. gotta really suffer to realise how unnecessery and irrelevant it is. Its just a self contradiction that is resistant in nature, thats all that it is. And it is thus also always inseperably relative to who you truely are as unconditional love and joy and freedom and well being, etc. You just get out of your own way, and it is. You can always allow the allowing that allows the allowing, that is unconditional love and joy. That is who you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

The only thing that can stand in between you and You and your evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed self realisation are just some resistant thought patterns that you can simply drop and let go. Because even the thought is not who you are. It comes from you. If you try to look for yourself in anything, you cannot find it. You are you. Dont gotta wait for some miracle to show it to you. All miracles come from you. With zero effort. When you simply stop preventing it from happening. Then you simply allow your true nature to be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Newbie ;)

That’s one of the best explanations one could ever given )
Old 07-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
...The only thing that can stand in between you and You and your evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed self realisation are
just some resistant thought patterns
that you can simply drop and let go. Because even the thought is not who you are.
Post # 6
That WAS a great post, Erwwinnn... Ewwerrin. Do you have a short nickname we could use? Mr. E? Er? Bob?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Master
I made a house and stuff; technology and flat screen tvs 24 years ago from my mind when I was first in my own kingdom ~

Didn’t last long~

Need more gravity to hold it all together ~

Through reincarnation we will be able to manipulate matter and manifest things and stuff-
Some where we are born with the ability too..

I’ve seen it before will happen again~ it’s just a matter of time!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Master
Love the things you want and the thing's you have, be positive at all times and the thing's you want will be drawn to you. Being in a positive frame of mind is also healthy and beneficial. Do away with all negative thoughts and emotions and love unceasingly. This will make manifestation easier for you.
Arohanui utopia