Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-12-2012, 10:52 PM
cherylboyall1985

Angel1 spiritual shift

today upon waking i went from being full of energy to being completely drained of it within a matter of minutes and i wasn't even out of bed then theroom started spinning slightly and i couldnt keep my eyes open my bf told me to close my eyes which i did and i saw a tiny light in the darkness everytime i opened my eyes i was feeling so dizzy and at 1 point i was feeling sick to i feel sleep for only a few minutes but it seemed like hours and when i woke i knew id dreamt something but didnt no what now tonight yet again im in bed and ive suddenly no energy and rooms spinning but this time my heads hurting toany ideas what it could be or mean its not the first time iv had the dizziness but its the worst ive had it sometimes its like some1s sucking my energy
Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 PM
goldie08

Well, first thing is to get a checkup by a doctor in case there might be a medical problem such as thyroid deficiency, low blood pressure, or whatever else. For the time being you could use visualization to bring more harmonious feelings. Try visualizing a light green background when you see the tiny light. If you wish, you can also say a brief prayer for protection. It's a start.