Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Toolite

Something to ponder

Do you think you can end up as a black shadow or a lost soul? Or are u confident that u can cross over when the time comes? Just something to ponder. Those who experience needing help to cross where did they go wrong.
Glory To God
Old 29-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Gracey

i have wondered this. i can say i feel confident, but when the time actually comes, i just dont know what is gonna happen. i saw my future self die many years ago in a place i have never seen before and i am fixing to move into the house i saw myself die in, but first my honey needs to move the kitchen table out of the dining room so i can die in my spot. :) ....i got out of my body at death, but dont know what happens after that.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Toolite

A persons soul leaves their body right before the body dies. Within seconds you must come to realization youve passed because the light will shine and you wont feel dead..but you feel the same so its hard to grasp the death concept of flesh then your mind
Old 29-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Toolite

Set is a factor..lets say u want to stay to watch over ur daughter..thats a harmless notion but the problem would be..now ur in spirit and ur subject to all spirits plus our worries and doubts. Ur out of place on earth and should have learned thru your
Old 29-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Toolite

Tribulations on earth to leave all things to God and know he will do what you couldnt due to the death of ur flesh.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
A persons soul leaves their body right before the body dies. Within seconds you must come to realization youve passed because the light will shine and you wont feel dead..but you feel the same so its hard to grasp the death concept of flesh then your mind

that's odd. i didn't have any problem recognizing the state i was in when i had my NDE. and what happened thereafter was certainly unexpected since i definitely had some preconceived ideas as to what i was suppose to experience.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Toolite

Blk shadow is different from a lost soul. Im was never trained spiritually to help them. I think they are in a time out. Stuck. Theyve chosen their side. I dont think a light shines for them.
Glory To God
Old 29-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Master
i'm glad i dont believe in such things.

but if i did i'd figure that "dark souls" are native to their environment and wouldn't feel lost at all in the dark.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Toolite

IQ. Im not speaking from a NDE. This is important. Im different and this is my strongest gift. When a person has a NDE thats to help you get on track or you serve as a witness. To say hey its beautiful. Im sent in spirit by God to a person and its a merge
Old 29-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Toolite

IQ. You dont believe? Are souls earthbound? Do blk shadows exist?
Glory To God