Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Knower

Breakthrough

This is to encourage others who may not realize that anyone can deep trance channel. I finally had a breakthrough myself. Mind you it's a break through and not the final product. I'll share what I think were the key points to succeeding in development.

1. starting place. I could not communicate with spirits outside of deep subconscious. This is the average level of non perceiver. ( someone who does not believe they are psychic) I started out with ITC. that is instrumental transcommunication. Using electronics to communicate with spirits. This established a base and mutual goals. I followed directions and I really didn't do anything outside of those directions very focused.

2. I developed a trusting and loving relationship with those I was communicating with. I am very close to those I work with. My control and I were married in another lifetime and we've had several lives with familial relationships. My other friend and I have been friends for a long long time as well, though we have not been in the same family. Fear, sorrow, and anger will kill channeling as well as taint communications. You cannot wallow in, hide or bury emotions you have to deal with the issues and overcome them.

3. Pick your relationships Find someone who is interesting to you. focus your communication with that person.

4. Energy work is done by the spirits. Your job as a medium is to be open and available nothing more.

5. Focus. This is your key Your interest and energy have to be focused on full trance channeling. Read about it watch positive Utube videos and talk about it. Your focus will drive your path in the right direction. DO NOT be passive about your path. The destiny you have is the one YOU make. No one does it for you. You create what you live in. You can cross train but your heart has to be in full trance channeling for it to manifest. I cross train in controlled remote viewing. It's excellent for structure and feedback. I apply the concepts I learn in CRV to mediumship and am a better medium for it. But CRV is a tedious activity so it's not as attention drawing. My focus ( my intention and most of my spare thinking time activitities) had to go on full trance to develop

6. Belief. You have to believe you can do this. You have to believe that it is a good thing to do. You have to believe that you will not be harmed when you let go.

7 Letting go. This is the most difficult part for me and it is what controls the pace of my development. This is where I can help a little since it's so difficult. What does it feel like. ... well not much. You kinda blink out like your dozing and then come back. When I come back the spirit informs me of what happened. There is no sense of time or place when it happens. It's not violent .... in fact it's not even that interesting til you realize how much time went by. Your control only needs a moment of letting go to step in.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Experiencer

Thank you so much for sharing! :)