Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Knower
Seeing Moving Misty Light

Hey, I was singing in the bathroom with the lights off (because i'm cool like that lol) and because of the nature of the song I suddenly started thinking of my grandad who has passed away. I had a yearning to see him and felt like there was a presence.

I thought i'd try this technique I have which is a bit uncomfortable to do but it's basically where I stare without blinking and think of myself looking through my third eye and everything goes a bit like....like...I can only describe it as if everything is kind of vibrating a little bit, I start to see the lights of all objects around me, the objects nearest the direction i'm looking show a bright aura emanating around the object. I find it quite fascinating but have never really known what it is. I should mention I can't look in different directions or I break concentration, I have to stare in one direction and see out my peripheral or ahead of me.

So whilst I do this kind of trance, I start to see things moving through the air which I personally believe could be spirits around me, I can't make out any details but it's just like seeing dancing misty light moving around me. Imagine a slight silhouette of a person but it's floating around in a ball of misty light distorting itself. That's what I see EVERYWHERE. It's like i'm suddenly in a market of people and I percieve things like hands moving or bodies shuffling about. At this point I felt I might of felt my grandad around.

Anyone ever tried this or have ANY idea what i'm doing lol it just feels natural to me to do. It hurts my eyes and makes them water after a while so I don't do it often but it's like i can suddenly see the auras of all objects around me and spirits moving past. Unfortunately I cannot see these auras in colour, it's all just white.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:49 AM
Master

Very cool in fact I just tried this when a presence was with me this morning but i only felt vibration of the presence increase. I must try this again. I have seen presences with my eyes open but it was mainly just upon waking up. It reminds me of when I tried to train my eyes to see an aura where you defocus your eyes.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Knower

Nice discovery. Yes you see into spirit when you do that and the technique is consistently successful for those whose eyes can take it.