Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Master
Twin Flame, Soul mates, companion soul mate

etc, etc...

There are many names and many types of connections that we talk about in this section. I have been thinking about it all and the one thing that often sticks with me when I read the threads in this section is the confusion.

I have come to the conclusion that this confusion is not necessary. Neither is really understanding what the connection is.

Does it matter which connection we are with, in the end the connection has been brought into our life to help us to learn something, to teach us something, or to help the other person.

Even if the connection is a twin flame relationship, it is still a connection in it's own right, does it really need to be dissected and thrust under a microscope?

Maybe true spiritual alchemy is based in the space where we understand that just accepting the connections in our life and working through them without dissecting, talking about and making them something other, can help us to be more at peace.

We all have primary relationships, they are our greatest blessing and they help us to feel more empowered when they are right for us.

For me the deeper wave is to recognise that it is love that we are learning to embrace. It is connection that we are also in the throws of mastering. How we have chosen this to come to us requires acceptance an ode of love from ourselves to ourselves.

Maybe it is not necessary and never will be necessary for us to really know what the connections are ( as in the label. )
It could just be for each one of us to embrace the learning, to check that we are living within our deepest values and to love the opportunities that we are being given.

Love after all is a deep connection and this can be expressed in any connection so long as the soul is already in this state of development.
Old 29-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Master
Funny you post this as this morning I was thinking about it, not the same thing really, but it touches upon it in a way for me.
When I was with my TF I was eager to share and talk about all the amazing things that form the connection and that happen because of the connection.
But if you read topics here for 15 mins it becomes clear that that isn't possible here, nor anywhere else. There's only a mere handful on here who actually are TFs and most of these aren't actively posting. I know cos I've had PM contact with them.

As for myself, I'm still wondering where on Earth you can find a good exchange with other TFs. I don't think it exists or it's a very private group.

And you're right, it doesn't really matter all that much, love is love, happiness is happiness. It would just be nice to talk to like-minded people who share the same amazing things.
Old 30-07-2019, 05:16 PM
Ascender

Hi Akira. What I have came to the conclusion of is that, although I definitely experienced something and what I experienced was real in that it all happened. I have found that I do not resonate with the general theories of what tf is.
For example, the other half of our soul. I do not feel like some partial or fractured soul. I do not feel that I need to merge with anyone else in order to feel complete. This does not resonate. Neither does the idea that the end purpose of the connection is union. I have been reading this forum for 2 years+ and how many unions have we seen happen? None that I can think of. Most of the regular posters that were actively posting 1-2 years ago are gone, seemingly they have moved on with their lives.
Now I suppose it could be argued that these people were never tfs at all, but I saw many postings of people experiencing all the tf characteristics. The stages, signs, repeating numbers, etc etc. So if these people were never tfs than where did these things come from?

Another thing I don't resonate with is that tfs are here to raise the world's vibration. I do think we have some influence over those we are around, but not to this extent that just by existing, we will save others who are existing in lower vibrations.
A lot of these theories do not resonate or feel right to me, and if you logically think about them, they do not really make sense. I agree, that slapping a tf label on any relationship will add expectations and assumptions and could do more harm than good, as well as adding unnecessary confusion.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Funny you post this as this morning I was thinking about it, not the same thing really, but it touches upon it in a way for me.
When I was with my TF I was eager to share and talk about all the amazing things that form the connection and that happen because of the connection.
But if you read topics here for 15 mins it becomes clear that that isn't possible here, nor anywhere else. There's only a mere handful on here who actually are TFs and most of these aren't actively posting. I know cos I've had PM contact with them.

As for myself, I'm still wondering where on Earth you can find a good exchange with other TFs. I don't think it exists or it's a very private group.

And you're right, it doesn't really matter all that much, love is love, happiness is happiness. It would just be nice to talk to like-minded people who share the same amazing things.

Well we're not all in the same places I guess. Even the tf's that are in re-union are all in different spaces of understanding. Plus there are so many different theories as to what a twin flame really is. My guides have told me about some of the connections for the twins. However they are also at pains to impress upon me that there are no two that are fully alike.

Apparently this is how it is supposed to be.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Hi Akira. What I have came to the conclusion of is that, although I definitely experienced something and what I experienced was real in that it all happened. I have found that I do not resonate with the general theories of what tf is.
For example, the other half of our soul. I do not feel like some partial or fractured soul. I do not feel that I need to merge with anyone else in order to feel complete. This does not resonate. Neither does the idea that the end purpose of the connection is union. I have been reading this forum for 2 years+ and how many unions have we seen happen? None that I can think of. Most of the regular posters that were actively posting 1-2 years ago are gone, seemingly they have moved on with their lives.
Now I suppose it could be argued that these people were never tfs at all, but I saw many postings of people experiencing all the tf characteristics. The stages, signs, repeating numbers, etc etc. So if these people were never tfs than where did these things come from?

Another thing I don't resonate with is that tfs are here to raise the world's vibration. I do think we have some influence over those we are around, but not to this extent that just by existing, we will save others who are existing in lower vibrations.
A lot of these theories do not resonate or feel right to me, and if you logically think about them, they do not really make sense. I agree, that slapping a tf label on any relationship will add expectations and assumptions and could do more harm than good, as well as adding unnecessary confusion.

Hey there
I am not a big fan of labels. I think that they are unecessary and box things in!

I too do not resonate with the idea that a twin is the other half of my soul. As far as I am concerned we are two individuals lights that have come together to create a whole.

I have been with mine for 7 years in union now. However, it depends on what we are calling union, we do not live together, yet we do have a very close relationship.

I aim not to justify how it is for us, we are what we are and it is tough in the throes of testing and awakening etc. However the one thing that I can say is that I have witnessed the exponential growth of both of us over the years.

As for the twins are here to raise the vibration - I think the idea doesn't really apply to twins alone. I think that the theory is that all awakened souls on earth are part of a collective consciousness that will help raise the vibration of the planet.

Also as you say not everyone that says that they are in this type of connection will be, hence my post with the underlying idea that all connections are important. No matter what we label them. Love is love and when we experience it, I am hopeful that most of us are just enjoying it for what it is as opposed to questioning it's validity on a scale of types of relationship ...
Old 01-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
For example, the other half of our soul. I do not feel like some partial or fractured soul. I do not feel that I need to merge with anyone else in order to feel complete. This does not resonate.
You're not supposed to feel like a fractured soul. You think Spirit would do that to people? I think this part is just misunderstood as I've heard this argument more often.
We used to be androgynous, but then we were also energy beings, not in a physical body. Then things changed and Souls who wanted to stay on Earth would have a physical body as many Souls wanted to experience this. That did, however, mean splitting into a masculine and feminine part. Because of this we began to have the longing to be reunited, and we'd have emotions and so on in our physical bodies.
The longing is needed as it's the driving force to develop, to grow, to evolve, and to then keep our energies high.
But there's no such thing as feeling like a fractured soul.

Quote:
Of course others also have an influence. We always have had. The thing is things need to speed up now and without any 'accelerant' it will take to long before we get ready to 5D. That's where TFs come in and this is also why this only started happening fairly recently as before we weren't ready for TFs either. We had to reach a certain level of development first.
We only began to really awaken at 1987 with the First Harmonic Convergence.

Apart from that, there have always been 'accelerants' over time, the wise women and men that often suffered a lot due to religion that killed them. I actual fact these people came here to help lighten everything. Many of these had never incarnated here before, Lightworkers, yet then suffered karma due to how things went on Earth.

Quote:

They may not resonate with you, but they do make perfect sense when you think about them logically. It only depends on what you know and what level you're thinking. On a 3D level it may not make sense. If you read and know a wee bit more on the entire ascension process, where we came from, how it went, where we are now and so on, it really makes perfect sense.
Unfortunately the whole thing gets 'polluted' because the masses have started to hear of TFs and like always, people latch on to things when they're in need to feel better.
Just as people do one card reading after the other because it feels like a buoy. And I guess in the past we turned to religion in such times.
So the entire concept gets 'polluted' by people in trouble wanting to be a TF. I've said this so many times and seems no one gets that part. It's the same as some 15 yrs ago people claiming to have an Indian as a guide and a Wolf as a totem animal. Also means to feel better and total nonsense. Now it's TFs.
All that still doesn't render the concept untrue. you just have to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff on this one.
Like you say, many are not TFs at all, so there's a whole lot of chaff, but I also think that real TFs sometimes don't unite -or it goes wrong- because it's so new and still in its infancy days.

As for signs being there and it still not working out... Again it depends where you read and what your sources of wisdom are. You seem to be bouncing off what people say, but you have to intuit to separate the wheat from the chaff.
I've said for years now that there is a HUGE overlap in signs with SMs and Karmic as well. That's why it's so difficult to differentiate what you're dealing with.
Many of the signs you can have with TF, SM, and Karmic. So many people saying "We have telepathy, so we're TFs" is nonsense. You can have that with a SM or Karmic person too.
There's a number of signs that you don't always have with SM or Karmic, but those are always left out as that would prove ppl's TF dream wrong.
You really got to read more selectively and bear in mind that a spiritual forum always seems to draw in the ones who are in trouble, often (serious) mental issues including ppl fresh out of mental institutions (not kidding), or simply not able to take responsibility for their lives. I don't mean that as judgement, just as fact. I've seen it on many spiritual forums. There's few or none fora for people who are further.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You're not supposed to feel like a fractured soul. You think Spirit would do that to people? I think this part is just misunderstood as I've heard this argument more often.
We used to be androgynous, but then we were also energy beings, not in a physical body. Then things changed and Souls who wanted to stay on Earth would have a physical body as many Souls wanted to experience this. That did, however, mean splitting into a masculine and feminine part. Because of this we began to have the longing to be reunited, and we'd have emotions and so on in our physical bodies.
The longing is needed as it's the driving force to develop, to grow, to evolve, and to then keep our energies high.
But there's no such thing as feeling like a fractured soul.

Of course others also have an influence. We always have had. The thing is things need to speed up now and without any 'accelerant' it will take to long before we get ready to 5D. That's where TFs come in and this is also why this only started happening fairly recently as before we weren't ready for TFs either. We had to reach a certain level of development first.
We only began to really awaken at 1987 with the First Harmonic Convergence.

Apart from that, there have always been 'accelerants' over time, the wise women and men that often suffered a lot due to religion that killed them. I actual fact these people came here to help lighten everything. Many of these had never incarnated here before, Lightworkers, yet then suffered karma due to how things went on Earth.

They may not resonate with you, but they do make perfect sense when you think about them logically. It only depends on what you know and what level you're thinking. On a 3D level it may not make sense. If you read and know a wee bit more on the entire ascension process, where we came from, how it went, where we are now and so on, it really makes perfect sense.
Unfortunately the whole thing gets 'polluted' because the masses have started to hear of TFs and like always, people latch on to things when they're in need to feel better.
Just as people do one card reading after the other because it feels like a buoy. And I guess in the past we turned to religion in such times.
So the entire concept gets 'polluted' by people in trouble wanting to be a TF. I've said this so many times and seems no one gets that part. It's the same as some 15 yrs ago people claiming to have an Indian as a guide and a Wolf as a totem animal. Also means to feel better and total nonsense. Now it's TFs.
All that still doesn't render the concept untrue. you just have to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff on this one.
Like you say, many are not TFs at all, so there's a whole lot of chaff, but I also think that real TFs sometimes don't unite -or it goes wrong- because it's so new and still in its infancy days.

As for signs being there and it still not working out... Again it depends where you read and what your sources of wisdom are. You seem to be bouncing off what people say, but you have to intuit to separate the wheat from the chaff.
I've said for years now that there is a HUGE overlap in signs with SMs and Karmic as well. That's why it's so difficult to differentiate what you're dealing with.
Many of the signs you can have with TF, SM, and Karmic. So many people saying "We have telepathy, so we're TFs" is nonsense. You can have that with a SM or Karmic person too.
There's a number of signs that you don't always have with SM or Karmic, but those are always left out as that would prove ppl's TF dream wrong.
You really got to read more selectively and bear in mind that a spiritual forum always seems to draw in the ones who are in trouble, often (serious) mental issues including ppl fresh out of mental institutions (not kidding), or simply not able to take responsibility for their lives. I don't mean that as judgement, just as fact. I've seen it on many spiritual forums. There's few or none fora for people who are further.

Good to know that I'm not supposed to feel like a fractured soul

I know quite a bit about the ascension process from a few sources that I trust. Yeah like you said, there's so much half-truth and dis-information out there, these topics get polluted. It's hard for anyone to know 100% what the truth is.
I believe, based on my own experiences with beings, my inner knowing and what sources I trust say, that the majority of people on earth will be moving up to the 4d, not 5d. Most people will be nowhere near ready for 5d. This whole thing about us moving up to 5d is a misconception that's been spread over the internet. But I don't want to argue over semantics.

I also do not think that everyone is going to ascend. That is a personal decision. Those that don't will go through another cycle of lives similar to what we are living now, in the 3d. I think what is going to happen is more along the lines of timeline splits. I agree that things are accelerating, absolutely. For me, my tf experience was/is accelerated growth, at some incredible speed.

It's interesting that you note you can have signs with other types of connections. I have only had signs with one other person besides my twin, and that is who I would describe as a near twin (for lack of a better term, but maybe it was a soulmate?). I differentiate it from a soulmate, because to me, soulmates are less intense and more comfortable. I'm not sure what a romantic soulmate feels like, most of mine are platonic.
I would also add that, people think the "signs didn't mean anything" because sometimes they don't lead to a romantic happy ending. But sometimes signs are just supposed to indicate that we are supposed to be somewhere and experiencing a certain thing (I think, based on my experience.)
You say that there are sign specific to tfs, what are those?

There was a time, when I first found out about tfs, that I watched and read a lot about it, but I stopped doing that a long time ago. I'm trying to maintain some mental health here... lol.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Master
Of course you shouldn't feel like a fractured soul! That's not what life is about. There are people who feel that way, but that's because they haven't worked through their issues yet (possibly past life ones too).

Ascension isn't about leaving the planet. I think ascension is also vastly misunderstood. The process is about leaving behind the old patriarchal system where money and power were the driving force behind everything, and at the expense of the masses. Manipulation, ego-driven stuff, oppression of people/races, and women. Controlling others, stuff like that.
That is not love based, but power, ego and control based.

Ascension is about moving away from that to a society where things are ruled from love, a feeling of togetherness, space for the individual and so on. Creating a society and space for people to feel happy, also at work, and not being forced to do work they hate in order to pay the bills.
So a change from "you live to work" to living from the heart and happiness.
In a way you can take the Star Trek concept where once it was mentioned how it worked. Everyone got the same rewards, regardless of what they did. Just that everyone had the opportunity to do what they were good at.
That kind of thing is what the Age of Aquarius (= 5D ) is about.
SO nothing whoowhoo, hihi. Just a huge energy shift from aggression and control and power to love and togetherness and acceptance of others and so on.
We currently are at 4D, the planet itself is as well. Some may still be at 3D, but they'll follow too. They have to. They may be the ones who are currently having a very difficult time.

Also, a lot of Souls left Earth when the ascension began around 2010-2011. I clearly remember a lot of people passing away, and other mentioning that suddenly everyone around them seemed to die. That also had to do with this.
Those souls chose to go over as they weren't willing/ready for the ascension OR for some to help us from the other side.
I know for fact this is what happened to a young, 29 yr old woman who passed away when she and her man got hit on the motor bike. She's not one who didn't want ascension, she's one who wanted to help from the other side.

I need food now, otherwise it's overcooked. I'll come back with some points later on. I wonder if it resonates with you :)
Old 01-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Master
Meeting feels like coming home, not just with them, also with yourself. And on a very deep level, not like with a SM.
This also brings in a feeling of rest deep inside, being at total peace, while you didn’t even know you weren’t at peace. So it’s at a very deep level.

You don’t have/feel the need to change the other. You accept them as they are and vice versa.
This is huge. You hardly ever come across it as the ego backpack needs to be (as good) as empty in order to get here.

You help each other with individual growth. Again this is on a different level from SMs. With SMs there can be this ego thing in it, for instance trying to change you -even if subtly- or forcing their own need to help upon the other. This is because of ego issues .You don't have this with TFs. It's pure.

Meeting / being together gives a tremendous boost to manifest your dreams and goals. It’s as if being hit by lightning. It’s a mega impulse! It's the most incredible thing to experience! Especially since you also manifest it.

Old pain and things can come up, but then you help each other with it while still allowing the person to do the work themselves. Again this is different from a SM level as here there is no need to change the other. There’s support, unconditional love, no judgement. That’s why it feels like coming home too. You are totally accepted, which in most cases a parent doesn’t even do, lol. With a TF you don’t have this at all.

You likely have an enormous amount of similarities, similar interests, possibly even the same profession. Again on a very different level than you might have experienced with a SM. It is truly unbelievable to keep discovering what you have in common, again and again and again. Not limited to superficial stuff like hobbies or music taste, which is quite logical between partners, again on another level, far more as well. It can also be the same/very similar physical ailments.
This is logical as you are each other’s perfect complement, only one is masculine, the other feminine. It is really like a copy of you, yet they're different. You are still each your own person, yet you 'click' together like nothing you've ever experienced before. There's no rough edges in between, it's smooth and wonderful!

You are each other’s perfect compliment. The Yin to their Yang and vice versa.

Your individuality increases because of the relationship.

There is NO competition whatsoever. Often you do see this in relationships, whether love or friendships. There can still be competition. With a TF there is none. That’s why it feels so good. You can (finally) be yourself in a way you didn’t even really know yourself to be. There is no need for defenses, for fear of judgement and so on, as there isn’t any, nor do you do this. For the first time in life you can be totally transparent and vulnerable from inner strength.

Sex is insanely deep, climax is out of this reality intense and magickal. Like nothing you’ve ever experienced, not even if you’ve had a great sex-life up till then. This is likely due to the high connection, but also because that connection and feeling totally accepted and loved allows each party to completely be themselves. This means you don’t hold back, don’t think, don’t feel embarrassed about your belly or whatever. You can finally tune into your Divine Feminine and totally enjoy Sacred Sex ( transcendent sexuality).
Also if one or both had been active in BDSM or the like they will find it doesn’t work with a TF. Nor will they be interested in it anymore. It’s as if it evaporates and loses it’s importance. The high connection and things like BDSM do not compute. It is way too high and there’s no room for stuff like hurting the other or being hurt. Not even if you were a die-hard BDSM person and used to enjoy it tremendously.
What you do crave is the high love connection and making love from that.

Also, 9 out of 10 times TFs meet out of the blue. And that means they weren’t looking for their TF either. Many don’t even know what TFs are.

In spite of the almost insane amount of similarities it is never boring. You aren't clones. Within the similarities there differences which is exactly what allows for tremendous growth! For instance, both being musicians but playing a different instrument and one playing in a band, the other doesn't.
Or both being coaches but one a coach for adults, the other for children. Both being teachers of the same subject!! but one doesn't work as a teacher anymore, the other does, plus the type of student was different.
Stuff like that. So incredibly similar, but mostly not 100% the same, so you can learn AND not get competition.

also the sign saying 1 + 1 = more than 2...
It is truly like that!

Oh and if it wasn't clear yet, there IS strong sexual attraction and incredible chemistry! (Some say there isn't)

Eye-contact is unbelievable. You can have that with a SM, but again with a TF it's different. It is as they say, looking straight into their soul and they in yours. Can be quite overwhelming.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Ascender

I agree with everything you said about ascension. I think it is all of that and more.

The way you describe tfs resonated with how I felt around my tf exactly. The feeling like you can completely be yourself and feeling completely accepted, yes. Helping each other grow; I feel that my twin and I push each other to grow and/or awaken at times. And being pushed towards your goals and dreams, absolutely what I experienced. Similar interests and careers, bringing stuff up, meeting out of the blue... all of that resonates. I would guess yes on the sex, although I have not had sex with my tf, we have though, talked about it endlessly and told each other everything about ourselves. And yes, with both my near twin and my twin, there was an insane attraction. With my twin, it was/is almost unbearable.

The eye contact was insane and crazy. It's what got us talking to each other. With both my near twin and twin, I literally saw lights in the eyes. I know my twin saw something too... one time he asked me what the eye contact was, but back then I had no answers for him.

The difference with my twin and near twin are... with near twin it was intense and love/ lust at first sight. With my twin, it was a deep caring about him, like meeting your long lost immediate family. Also, with both I wasn't looking for anything and met out of the blue.

All of that resonated, but I would consider that stuff to be more along the lines of characteristics. To me, signs are more like seeing their name everywhere or in odd places. Or seeing numbers, although I personally think the numbers are more about awakening then my twin. With my near twin, I had a few very profound signs. With my twin, I had lots and lots of signs and a few that were profound. In the beginning of my awakening, I would see my twin's name everywhere or hear his name everywhere. Every guy I met at work had his name for an entire summer. Stuff like that. That can obviously be experienced with near twins and soulmates too, but maybe not as often or to the same extent?