Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.One
When I first met my twin, I wasn't aware of such things. Barely 20 years old and within a day I totally lost myself in him. Didn't know what to do with it, so I went home the next day a few thousand miles from where he lived. Against all odds he found me a couple of months later, we have been togehter for only a week and because of my fears, I asked him to leave, never told him that. He just gave up, didn't discuss anything, he just went away. I was broken inside for a few months and told myself it was for the best. He had a golden future with music and there was no room for me, if he could make that many people happy with his music. Saw him only once after that, I was just pregnant from another man and still drawn towards him. I went to see him cause he was here with his band, we were very glad to see eachother but as I told him I was pregnant, he got angry and forgot to tell me, that he was married too. I went home and told myself to never look back. Until a couple of months ago, 27 years later I posted just one msg. and he immediately recognized it and send me an email. But he is married, I'm living with another man, both 4 children we feel that we will never ever give up was is created again by us, but still we don't want to hurt the people we love. They can't help the fact that we are twins, we emotionally fell asleep years ago, and the relations were enough, why should these people be in so much pain, just so we can be happy? We meet every now and then, but not on a regular bases, we enjoy, write a lot and have hours of telephoneconversations, so bottomline. Everyone has a choice in how he or she see things, but think again, before you have a judgement about your relationship with someone that is not your twin. And I mean boring and not enough. We know we never can be really togehter this lifetime, and believe me, knowing that doesn
t make it any easier. But I fear all the honesty I read, think again, before you say something to someone. Oh and I don't think it's wrong to be with someone else in the mean time, just be aware of the fact that someone else is not your twin.

Wow this does make you think. It's always best to look at the positive side, though. Maybe you weren't really compatible with your TF in this lifetime.
Old 16-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Ascender
hi guys! I have been dealing with this too for a long time. and nada is right we shouldn't wait for someone who clearly has no plans to be with us now. we can only hope we can be with them eventually but we shouldnt close ourself to people who could potentially teach us more lessons and be happy with.

we shouldnt be miserably alone. but to be honest now that i am alone i can say i am not lonely. though sometimes i do feel lonely especially when i long for him. but what i adamantly believe is i will not force myself to be in a relationship just to forget him. i know its unfair when we see them having the time of their life dating, going relationships after another (is this an indication that they cannot find what they are looking for? hence the need to jump from one person to another?). and while we are here alone.

i do not wish to entangle another person into this mess. so i am not dating at the moment. but i want to. if another connection comes along, i know i will know and i have decided to be open to it. but for now i'll enjoy my alone time =)
Old 16-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Guide
Absolutely. It's a different kind of love, not as passionate, more of a friendship, but still deep and meaningful and full of life lessons that make you a better person.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:43 AM
T.One

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
Wow this does make you think. It's always best to look at the positive side, though. Maybe you weren't really compatible with your TF in this lifetime.

Oh but it's positive, we weren't compatible and I really think our lives are the way they should be, he made so many people happy with his music and I still think music does heal. At the age of 20 I was so damaged by things that happened during the years before that, he scared to hell out of me, cause I felt safe for no reason at all, never could stand someone close to me psysically so blocked but with him it was all gone. And I'm still the scared one, even after all these years. But growing in the feeling and he is encouraging me to heal with him, it feels like we are compatible now. Could be I'm wrong but still feels like that. But thxs for your reaction, always nice when your braincells see a different point of view!
Old 17-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Soulstar

I have near-perfect compatibility with my TF, but he's in denial and suppressing all of that. We used to share music and everything we love and have in common, but he has snipped that off, one by one. At the end, he only used one of our common interests but when I suggested engaging in that last week, he never replied. So that is going out the window, too. He is robbing himself of everything that could be positive, enriching, that enhances personal growth. He's not only running from me, he's running from his life tasks and responsibilities, he's RUNNING FROM HIMSELF! Wonder when he will find out that he can't... he will likely go into soul shock then.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstar
I have near-perfect compatibility with my TF, but he's in denial and suppressing all of that. We used to share music and everything we love and have in common, but he has snipped that off, one by one. At the end, he only used one of our common interests but when I suggested engaging in that last week, he never replied. So that is going out the window, too. He is robbing himself of everything that could be positive, enriching, that enhances personal growth. He's not only running from me, he's running from his life tasks and responsibilities, he's RUNNING FROM HIMSELF! Wonder when he will find out that he can't... he will likely go into soul shock then.

Exactly, mine too. Everythign you have said Soulstar is the same situation.

Mine is running from himself too.

When will they recognise the connection with us??
Old 19-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Soulstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachild
When will they recognise the connection with us??

It has been predicted to me that we will get together time and again but just very briefly. So he will remain in denial about the connection and the running will continue for a long time. Finally, it was said that my chance of actually having a long-term relationship with him is only 11 to 25% and that only in 10 to 12 years! By that time I will be almost 60 and he will be in his late 60s. The potential outcome is so poor because it can be assumed with relative certainty that he won't be working on his life tasks. He will likely continue to run from me and from himself (and that part is the worst!). If it works out after all, it will likely only be then that he'll validate the connection.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:24 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstar
It has been predicted to me that we will get together time and again but just very briefly. So he will remain in denial about the connection and the running will continue for a long time. Finally, it was said that my chance of actually having a long-term relationship with him is only 11 to 25% and that only in 10 to 12 years! By that time I will be almost 60 and he will be in his late 60s. The potential outcome is so poor because it can be assumed with relative certainty that he won't be working on his life tasks. He will likely continue to run from me and from himself (and that part is the worst!). If it works out after all, it will likely only be then that he'll validate the connection.
Please do not listen to readings, i am always given signs of focused energy, deliberate thoughts, go with your own intuition. Know that a twin is never far, connectedaalways and he would not be sent to you for no reason, give him love and light.
Old 19-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Soulstar

Well, that reading has been spot on so far (and I did go with my own intuition from the outset - I just wanted some confirmation and consulted that person, since she knows the TF dilemma from personal experience). Everything she predicted for the then near future (which is now the recent past) has actually happened. This one's for real! She is a fairly well-known clairvoyant in my home country.