Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-08-2011, 05:19 PM
CentaurSage

Message to Starseeds from Ilana, a Pleiadian

Ilana: Greetings, space siblings. I am Ilana, a space sister from Pleiades. We are so eager and excited for the many sacred Indigos blooming all across the world as we speak, for so many Starseeds have gone off. The alarm has wakened and the change is taking place. Their purpose is to create change within the masses, question authorities in charge at this time and set pace for a new beginning. For too long, beings have continued in their mother’s and father’s footsteps, not questioning where they are headed or proper morality. It’s time for constant questioning of all ways of life, stepping outside of the given path, drawing outside the lines. Going along with certain ways of life because you were told to, or that’s just the way it’s been, is no longer an acceptable way to be. It’s time to redefine what humanity is, blurring the lines between the physical and spiritual divinity within all of us, shedding the scaly skin of times long ago and breathing in the fresh, new air of the Golden Age.
Can I shed some light on your questions this evening?

Question: Greetings, Ilana. It’s nice to have you here with us today. You mentioned morality and I would like you to elaborate on that a little bit. What are morals and are there any absolute morals?

Ilana: Morality is to be defined within each individual. Realizing these morals for yourself, not because society or civilization or culture have defined what is moral, but being guided with love in your heart and intuition in your mind and realizing what is truly good. What is proper for your spiritual growth and the spiritual growth of all of humanity is most important in looking towards these morals. Universally, love for All That Is, is an absolute. Coming to this understanding through your own discovery is most important.

Q: You discussed authority quite a bit this evening too, and put forth the idea that we should question authority. This makes sense when we look at all of the problems that we have in society today. And since our society being run by authorities is dysfunctional, we need to look somewhere else for our guidance. Many people are looking toward spiritual guides to find better ways to live. Do you have any suggestions? If we’re going to turn away from our current authorities, or at least question them, where else should we turn for that higher guidance?

Ilana: Question all — everything you hear. And question it within yourself, for you, and only you, can know what is correct. Your society at this time is constantly looking outside itself for answers and guidance, while all you need to know is within. Taking time to go within each and every day, will truly open doors and windows that have been shut for eons. It is imperative that the beings of your planet come to this understanding and stop looking to so-called experts and authority figures for what can be answered within their heart. For living in the dark — not doing the research or coming to these conclusions on your own — can have the utmost saddening effect upon your personal being and your planet.

Q: How do we establish a more ideal or utopian civilization? What are the principles that should guide a dignified and civilized society?

[To read the rest of this channeling, please visit my site: http://centaursage.com/channel.html
Ilana discusses many interesting topics, such as Karma, Dharma, Law of Within, Dimensions, Parallel Universes, Polarities, and Dark Matter.]
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Master
I found the discussion about Dharma most insightful. It is not a path that is appropriate for most of us yet if we wish to embrace a greater self empowerment, that principal of service to self and others serves as an excellent guideline.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-08-2011, 09:34 PM
CentaurSage

Thanks John, I liked that information about dharma too. We knew a little bit about the law of dharma and the law of within from early sessions. They said they are universal laws that don't just operate here on the earth.
Many blessings :)
Old 12-08-2011, 04:02 PM
CentaurSage

I added more transcripts of channled sessions with different extraterrestrials, including one with a being from Alpha Centauri: http://centaursage.com/channel.html
Old 12-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CentaurSage
I added more transcripts of channled sessions with different extraterrestrials, including one with a being from Alpha Centauri: http://centaursage.com/channel.html

Thank you for updating the thread, Centaur..

I have listened to all your channelings and find them fascinating! I think it is wonderful you are sharing this with us.. I hope that others will take a listen (or read the transcripts)... All of it resonates completely with me! ♥
Old 14-08-2011, 03:11 AM
CentaurSage

Thanks EarthMamma,
Your support and feeback is greatly appreciated. I will share more channelings soon.
In Love and Light,
Damiana
Old 15-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Cal

Quote:
I have listened to all your channelings and find them fascinating! I think it is wonderful you are sharing this with us.. I hope that others will take a listen (or read the transcripts)... All of it resonates completely with me! ♥

Well said EarthMamma. I could have said exacty the same thing

Thanks for all the good work and effort Damiana. I, and am sure many others, greatly appreciate it. I just read the transcript from Ilana. Many interesting questions and answers. It was helpful to learn that the pleiadians were not involved in our sacred texts. Thanks for asking! Can't help to wonder who and why though, regarding the ET's that did. I also found the discussion about Dharma and dimensions very interesting.

The man asking the questions does an exceptional job as well.

Thanks again!
Cal
Old 15-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Master
Wow beautiful
Old 15-08-2011, 07:29 AM
OceanWaves19161

Hey,

Thanks for posting that. My guides have been telling me the same thing for some time now and that message really resonated with me. People really need to hear what your channeling atm. Keep up the great job!

Alana:)
Old 15-08-2011, 04:34 PM
CentaurSage

Thanks Cal, Spiritlite, and OceanWaves!
I'll post more soon. :-)

Namaste,
Damiana