Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account

I see reminders everywhere!

On April 11th 2013, I met this guy online and when I first saw him, I instantly knew there was something. I liked him before even knowing his name or what he wrote in that message he sent me. I immediately thought to myself "He's the One". I'm usually not a romantic person and I certainly don't believe in this "The One" nonsense. We had a lot of things in common and talked a lot. When I saw him in real life, I seriously felt like I already knew him. His smile / face was very very familiar for some reason and I'm usually not attracted to guys like him. However, ever since I met him, things shifted pretty quickly, I was so into him, it was scary. I had never felt such a deep attraction (beyond the physical aspect).

Unfortunately, we only saw each other once and we haven't spoken in a really long time because every time we tried to see each other again, something supposedly came up on his part. As I did not know whether or not it was just bad luck, I cut him off and moved on.

The problem is now I can't stop seeing his name everywhere. The cashier at the till is named Paul, I received a mail by mistake and the recipient's name was Paul, I open a book and his name comes up, I search something on the Internet his name has to come up somehow, I listen to a song his name is in it, I read the newspaper his name appears. Same goes for the city he's from and we don't even live in the same State. If I search something on the internet, the name of his hometown/State always comes up, multiple times a day (he doesn't live in a big State at all).

I see reminders multiple times a day, 3 or 4 times. I know his name is pretty popular but I sometimes see reminders like 10 times a day. I've been into plenty of guys before and it took me some time to move on, but I had never encountered something like this before. Usually, if a guy is out of my life, even if I'm not over him, I never see his name/hometown anywhere! With this guy, I can't seem to escape these reminders no matter how much I've moved on.

Even when he and I were still talking, I never saw his name anywhere and God knows he was on my mind a lot. Now that we're not talking, I keep getting these reminders especially when I don't think of him.

What do you think is going on?

* I changed his name purposely.

Thank you!
Old 28-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

That happened to me with my ex and later I found out he was thinking of me and missing me. So maybe that is what's happening. He's thinking of you lots and the energy of his thoughts bounce back in the Universe and the universe is showing you this in its own way .
Old 02-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelswithme1111
That happened to me with my ex and later I found out he was thinking of me and missing me. So maybe that is what's happening. He's thinking of you lots and the energy of his thoughts bounce back in the Universe and the universe is showing you this in its own way .

Thank you for your response :)

These signs are getting stronger and stronger. Especially these past few weeks, I see/hear his name absolutely everywhere! Sometimes more than 6 times in 10 minutes. First thing when I wake up in the morning, his name pops up on TV or Radio, in a newspaper. It's driving me a little insane, because even though his name is not uncommon, it's a lot.

Coupled with this strange warmth sensation in my chest when I suddenly start thinking of him and I can't shake him for a good 30 minutes. It's like I'm in a completely different dimension when it happens. God.

I don't know what to think.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Guide

It could be God's way of telling you to continue looking for somebody that makes you feel this way again. Once you meet that special person, chances are the name Paul will be replaced with the others name...

Hope it helps!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle45
It could be God's way of telling you to continue looking for somebody that makes you feel this way again. Once you meet that special person, chances are the name Paul will be replaced with the others name...

Hope it helps!

I was madly in love once before and I never saw his name. Not even once. And believe me, that guy meant the world to me but it was not reciprocated since he left me for someone else.

I'm not in love with this Paul since I don't know him and what I'm feeling for him is different. I had moved on and started dating other guys, when suddenly, months later, his name started popping up everywhere! It also coincides with a certain sadness I'm currently feeling regarding what happened between the two of us. I'm all of the sudden, sad and crying. It's very strange considering the fact that I was having the time of my life back in September/early October, he barely crossed my mind.
Old 28-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking ditto

Synchronicity! Omg, this is what is happening to me right now. It started during Valentine's week! I've already joined some groups in facebook to tell me what's going on. And pretty much they all have gone scientific on me. Some even said, the universe is telling me to contact this guy. I'm also confused. I was telling the universe to let go of him then it bombarded me with his name. I actually believe he's my twin flame. The syncs led me to twin flames. And the sad thing is he was the runner, I'm the chaser who didn't chase him when he left. But I really miss him everyday. It's been three months since he left but it still feels like everything happened last week. I'm going crazy. I asked the universe to stop showing me his name if we're not meant to be but it didn't. Let me know if you have any updates on your syncs. :)
Old 13-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you for sharing your experience! I've been experiencing this same kind of synchronicities for 6 years now, mostly related to one specific person.

It's some pretty strange phenomena and in my experience it (at least) sometimes feels as if they really come from "outside".

For example: after big break up with this guy I forced myself to ignore the reminders (reading/hearing his name or related stuff etc) that I experienced since we started dating. After a while of working hard on ignoring them they stopped. But one year later, after I even managed to start another relationship, those "ex-guy name synchronicities" appeared again, out of nowhere!

Also new partner began to notice them too, and even when I'm not around.

I would really like to know, as everybody else, what's the meaning for all this.