Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Knower
The vast majority of abductions are carried out by the greys. The greys come from a parallel version of earth set in the future. They have neglected their version of earth so much that they had to modify their own DNA so they could survive there. In doing so they have become very different looking to us and they are unable to reproduce. Their Earth also got to the point where it is uninhabitable. They had to find a way to survive and so they tunnelled through to a parallel version of Earth where humans were in abundance and they began what is now know as The Hybridization Project. They are taking our DNA and mixing it with theirs to create a new hybrid species. The hybrid children who have been, and are being created, will at some point come down to Earth and live here amongst us humans. Currently they live on ships above the planet until we are ready to receive them.
Old 16-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Master
I recall on my travels meeting a lady out for a stroll, she must have been late fifties but looked like she had the worries of the world on her shoulders, she started talking about the oriental doctors that came through her walls, 'they come to steal my eggs and DNA' she said, it is to make their race purer.

About a year prior to that meeting I had read Whitley Streibers Communion, which scared me half to death, I did not have the heart to tell her that I was sure it was the greys doing the harvesting, although I felt like telling her due to her ingrained racism.
Old 17-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
That is most strange as a woman in her late fifties would normally not be producing many eggs, if any at all.....
Old 18-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Master
Oh yeh didnt think of that, I guess some do though. (or can be made to produce children with donor eggs) may be a way of the aliens using a womb with eggs from younger humans and throwing the victim off the scent.

She also said they pump gas into the room to sedate the victim prior to entering
Old 18-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account

that's a possibility Podshell. Or maybe she was talking about the past?
Old 18-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
If the dinosaurs had not been wiped-out by a meteor then we (our souls) may have taken on reptilian bodies.
I seriously doubt that claim is true. There have been a few ideas put forward- the Earth has a lot less oxygen in the atmosphere so they would not have survived so they were taken away in ships and relocated. A small few remained and this was top secret, that their descendants, small dinosaurs were here until a few thousand years ago.
Old 19-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
that's a possibility Podshell. Or maybe she was talking about the past?

Yes perhaps, I also got the impression that she had repeated these tales ad nauseum and no one would listen, don't blame them as I laughed at first then realised this woman had and was suffering.

Compare to the child abuse of years past when children were not believed, this could be happening with abduction cases now.

Must be a terrifying situation to be in.
Old 20-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator
I often wonder if abduction is an Astral phenomenon (no less real or frightening, of course, but from a different dimension.)
Old 21-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Master
Could be both I think, some entities could abduct our astral, and that would also explain the travelling quickly over vast distances too, no need for a nuts and bolts spaceship
Old 21-05-2015, 04:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
So, why are people abducted? I do not believe that if there was an advanced race of aliens that they would have no reverence for life and deliberately harm and experiment on humans. A spiritually and intellectually advanced human would not experiment on animals. And, in the end, we are all the same - beings of light put into physical form. At least with this reasoning, they can't be abducting people to harm them. So what other conclusions can we make? Are abductees being selected to be socially integrated with alien races? Is there a spiritual reason behind abduction? Please share your thoughts, theories, etc.

Human beings are not being abducted, their spirit life sound/wavelengths have been abducted instead.

Converting for nuclear fuel, created a radiation increase in our atmosphere from out of space. This increase burns out the gases, caused a new signal and wavelength to allow Scientists to convert stone dust into a nuclear fuel.

Therefore the old SION signal in our Holy Heavenly atmosphere was reconnected and increased to allow for scientific conversions of stone matter relating to radiation.

Our holy heaven has always been called the Holy Christ Spirit or Holy Ox, as the ancients discussed by personal occult psychic spirit review for science that the Ox spirit came out of the tombs of the stone, the dead spirit, arose as a gaseous (spirit) body that healed and placed its own body back and next to the body of the God Heaven, where it had released itself from.

Converting uses a huge amount of oxygen...oxygen a light spirit body of mass and sound and involved in many cellular interactions and natural chemical responses in both our brain function and cell condition was burnt out.

Instead it was replaced with a new burnt sound and wavelength involved in nuclear conversions.

Nuclear conversions cause evil light sound imagery both as a constant applied activated spirit message and also a gained personal human interaction.

Therefore the method of receipt of the wavelength changed the natural and normal information that the Christ healed oxygenated body signal normally gave our life cell.

Human consciousness therefore became aware that their own holy body cellular and brain responses were being abducted and used for the activation of the evil converSION for the UFO bodies instead.

We are a SELF INFORMED CONSCIOUSNESS and have always been able by actual psychic and conscious precepts been able to describe and determine the circumstance of our spiritual existence.

Therefore do not be afraid of this circumstance but be warned that scientists at NASA are purposely increasing this signal interaction with our life force as they experiment upon our cellular creation, seeking to find the precept of a GOD CELL.