Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hahahahahahah! Oh dear.....Kundalini awakening for all on a two-day workshop.....

I think not.

Of course I don't know about you...
But to figure out and control this K-thing took me almost 20 years in this incarnation.
Old 17-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Of course I don't know about you...
But to figure out and control this K-thing took me almost 20 years in this incarnation.

The individual whose book I referenced earlier (Yvonne Kayson), it has taken her 25+ years to manage her kundalini awakening which was activated/stimulated by a Near-Death experience. From the time she wrote her book, it sounded like it was still an ongoing process for her...

For me, it lasted 5 years for the process to play out and culminate within me. It's not a time-sensitive affair, and it's individualized for each person - just as it should be. Therefore no one can say that it should last for X amount of time or years....

Old 17-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hahahahahahah! Oh dear.....Kundalini awakening for all on a two-day workshop.....

I think not.

i understand it seems impossible, but it is true. over 50K students have already taken the courses. it's hasn't been a secret, it's been out there for more than a decade. it's just that many people don't know about it. i just happen to stumble across it one day. i too was very skeptical when i first learned about them, but decided 'why not'. it was exactly everything they described in the book and even better. my heart was touched by the deepest joy and love i've ever felt in my life. no need to look outside for the joy. the awakening of my heart and the kundalini was instant and beautiful.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
How does one opens the shushumna??
If you cant go to reiki tummo workshops or any yoga or meditation retreats and
your kundalini is awaken huh??
thank you

if your kundalini awakens automatically, it's because you were blessed with it. whether it goes through the shushumna or not, is another story. we all have life plans given to us and for some people it includes a sudden awakening. not going to lie, i heard it's awful.

if you have a k awakening with a blocked shushumna, I suggest you can take level 1 so that the shushumna can open and the energy can go out.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Guide

kundalini completion can take many lifetimes or maybe just one. we really don't know the plans for our lives. i chose to continue following master irman for my spiritual growth because he is sharing his experience and it works. it's good to have a teacher and a group to work with who've experienced this also.

btw, there is a huge difference between kundalini awakening and completion. no, mine is not completed. probably won't until i'm ready for enlightening. who knows which lifetime that will be in. shrugs shoulders.
Old 18-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
The individual whose book I referenced earlier (Yvonne Kayson), it has taken her 25+ years to manage her kundalini awakening which was activated/stimulated by a Near-Death experience. From the time she wrote her book, it sounded like it was still an ongoing process for her...

For me, it lasted 5 years for the process to play out and culminate within me. It's not a time-sensitive affair, and it's individualized for each person - just as it should be. Therefore no one can say that it should last for X amount of time or years....

I think the amount of time to awaken and control Kundalini depends on the amount of energy work done in former incarnations.
Therefore I think a 2-day Kundalini workshop is a good thing.
Whether it causes a real Kundalini-awakening or not, one has done some energy work in this lifetime which is always a good thing.
Old 18-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
if your kundalini awakens automatically, it's because you were blessed with it. whether it goes through the shushumna or not, is another story. we all have life plans given to us and for some people it includes a sudden awakening. not going to lie, i heard it's awful.

I have heard the same.What is the shushumna is it your chakras??I think my kundalini is awaken but i am not sure maybe its still very gentle or my shushumna is open i dont know but first 2 weeks was tough but now i am over it just the head pressure thats bad but it go's.Hope thats it and i am over the worst but it sounds to good to be true.Dont know what to expect next!!!
I heard some people are sensitive to its energy some are not and don't really feel it so maybe i am not so sensitive maybe just a chakra opened who knows

Quote:
if you have a k awakening with a blocked shushumna, I suggest you can take level 1 so that the shushumna can open and the energy can go out.
Here were i live there are no courses in the country and i work so i cant go.
Old 18-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Master
Anthony,

Kundalini Yoga should be done with a guru. You know the symptoms you have and how they can affect you. I would never recommened anyone do a two day course. Just looking for trouble without a teacher if you are really messing with kundalini. Unless you are doing a step by step process with lots of support like AYP. Just stay away.

I think you have found something that can help you. That has helped you in a very powerful way.

Just stick with it my friend.
Old 18-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Anthony,

Kundalini Yoga should be done with a guru. You know the symptoms you have and how they can affect you. I would never recommened anyone do a two day course. Just looking for trouble without a teacher if you are really messing with kundalini. Unless you are doing a step by step process with lots of support like AYP. Just stay away.

I think you have found something that can help you. That has helped you in a very powerful way.

Just stick with it my friend.
Hi
I am not messing with it for sure i just thought i could learn about the channel kundalini go's through so i dont have problems.
Trying to be prepared if it gets worse.
Old 18-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account
For me kundalini doesn't seem activated from meditation as much as other techniques. It calms the energy allowing for kundalini growth though for me.

Shaktipat is the best way during meditation. That way your getting activation. This is what I have found. For me it was about experiencing it enough tell it became permenant.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4