Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Chenjiringu

Could I be a crystal child?

It wasn't so long ago since I first read about indigo children. Since I like this kind of things I read about it and a few things actually fited me, but not enough. I lay that info aside, but for just like a month ago someone in a chat just, out of nowhere, asks me if I'm a crystal child. I didn't know what it was and the person send me some links. I then started to read about it and search as much info as I could and most of it fits me well. I still haven't been able to get Doreen Virtues book on the subject. But now to my wonderings why I may not be a crystak child.

1.) I'm born before 1995, I'm born in the late 80's.
2.) I don't have large eyes but people usually notice my eyes and I've heard several times that if feels like I see into peoples souls when I look in their eyes. I've actually made people feel uncomfortable so now I rarely look people in the eyes both 'cause of peoples reaction but also 'cause it makes me feel strange.
3.) I wasn't a late talker but I do have problems telling my feelings and many thoughts in words since I think in pictures and colors.
4.) I can get really angry and I have actually throw stuff, but usually I get angry when I get misunderstood or when I see/feel injustice.
5.) I don't know if my healing abilities or my telepathy are strong enough for a crystal. I don't know if I can heal body pain (I've never tried) but people say I make them feel better and feel more happy. People with mental problems come to me and somehow I seem to help them. When it comes to telepathy I seem just to know stuff about ppl and what they going to say or want, but I don't know if that's enough for a crystal.
6.) I have fairly severe mental problem (depression and anxiety).

And now to the things I think make me a crystal child:

People say I have a magnetic personality.
I'm very affectionate.
I'm musical and artistic and started sing and draw early and have always got compliments for my works.
I had much sign language as a kid and when I'm to emotional I still go back to that.
I'm right now doing tests for autism 'cause they think I may have it but they also say I seem to in touch with my feeling and with people to actually have it.
Are usually even-tempered and people call me sweet and caring/loving. But I can get very emotional and get tantrums and sometimes (well often) if feels like it's not my feelings but others feelings I feel as my own. And I can't seem to actually hate, dislike yes but not hate.
I'm very sensitive and and as I already have written I tend to feel others feelings.
I feel very connected to nature and animals love me and I love them. It feels like I can actually "talk" to them.
I love, and I mean absolutly love stones, gemstones and crystals. I have collected them since I was 3 years old and I always carry one or more with me. I can't be without them and their comfort.
I have always been interestd in spirits. angels, fairies, life on other plantes and so one and I'm also able to see/feel nature-spirits and I think I can feel angels (I can't remember that I've seen them but I don't remember mch of my childhood unfortunatly).
I prefer vegetarian food, especially fruits and juice.
I love climbing and exploring, I love to discover new things and learn.

Even if I'm not a crystal I know I'm here on earth (who isn't really my home) to spread love, light and happiness, but I don't know how yet.

Sorry for a long text and thanks for reading. I'm sorry that my english is bad. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask them.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
Hello,

I tend to discount labels and get right down to evaluating a person's life potentials.

The perception of autism is that it is a defect. It is something grander than that. Our human culture does not relate to different ways of being as a blessing. When we do we will learn a lot more about everything.

In my view, every person is a God being with a very particular spiritual reason for what they express in their physical form. When you discover these things about yourself, you will not need to ask questions about categories of humans.

It seems as if many young people have felt various degrees of depression and anxiety. That is due to the vast cultural differences between our present evolving generation and all those that have proceeded it. You may find that this audio message is helpful.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...japan2_07.html

I hope my insights are useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-01-2011, 02:47 PM
LightFilledHeart

The name "Crystal child" (or Crystal adult!) is just semantics. We tend to use labels to make communication more clear and concise, but it matters not what you call the phenomenon... it merely defines a group of souls with certain characteristics and a common life goal/Soul Plan. Could you be one, you ask? I would suggest you read up on the descriptors for such beings and see if they resonate within you. If so, then likely you are. If not, not. You don't need anyone else to figure it out for you... this is something you can do on your own
Old 05-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
I also believe that it's a label. When the term indigo first started going around I was like "OMG I'm an early indigo look at me!" and it started to affect my ego in terms of spirituality...like "I'm an indigo I know that!". So I stopped. I just look at myself now as a highly intuitive, somewhat spiritual always learning, child of the Creator...who needs to help this world and it's people via kind acts, and lots of prayers and healing thoughts.
Spiritlite.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:17 AM
OceanWaves19161

Sometimes you can have aspects of other category's even if you are an indigo because your undergoing changes in consciousness and need to embody those particular characteristics at that time. Just depends on what your life mission is and what energies you need.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Master
It seems you wish you were a crystal child, so the temptation is to seek confirmation by believing those who declare the affirmative. The truth is you do not know if you are or not.

For me there is no such thing as a crystal child, so my answer is no you are not, no-one is, but you recognize your own fine qualities and that's good enough for me.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It seems you wish you were a crystal child, so the temptation is to seek confirmation by believing those who declare the affirmative. The truth is you do not know if you are or not.

For me there is no such thing as a crystal child, so my answer is no you are not, no-one is, but you recognize your own fine qualities and that's good enough for me.
That ^^

So many of your characteristics, Chenjiringu, could apply to almost any young person out there. I mean anger, sensitivity, connection to nature, born before 95',
wanting to discover new things, musical, having some problems etc.

Are you familiar with the Forer Effect? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect , http://www.skepdic.com/forer.html

Do with it as you please, I just hope you give it a thought...
Just relax and enjoy your life. :)
Old 07-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Master
Everyone is always trying to find an identity, no matter where it comes from, first get to know your SELF, inquire to who you really are and try not to label it, let it be your very own creation not someones else's.
Old 13-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Haoma

I just want to comment on this.

More than anything, the term "Crystal Child" is comfort for someone with homogeneous or like characteristics, it's a feeling of "ughhh yess!!, relief!!". For me I have no problem telling myself that I'm a fragile, hyper-sensitive, easily overstimulated individual - having a lower threshold for sensory data than is typical, which has resulted in numerous reactions and "extreme" emotions, have a clear aura etc, etc.. as it distances myself from incessantly striving for some ideal or living a creation of self, rather than just being Self in knowing that I have "Crystal" characteristics, in addition to many other characteristics.

This physical/ethereal body that I have chosen for this life on this planet for such and such expression is important to really grasp and explore and understand how to make it fit gracefully in order to accomplish and experience what lies ahead, in identifying from Self.

This allows me to set boundaries or "comfort zones" and whatever arises I simply (I know it's easier said than done) turn to discernment in coming from the witness consciousness p.o.v. Is this passive ego, or actual intuitive knowledge? How can I learn from this? What's the embedded lesson here? With this, you'll turn anxious reaction into a meaningful response. Next time you encounter such and such a situation, you'll respond with grace, and if instead you react similarly at least you can learn from it. Or perhaps logistically you'll be able to go about it differently and not encounter it ever again. It's your decision, hence free will.

Not to mention all of the "tools" that are out there, or "in there" that await one's use.

So with this I would say that the term "Crystal Child" and everything that comes with it is only helpful in understanding one's potentiality or potential for development. For instance a book or article on this subject can prove very useful in creating comfort zones. Use what you know about yourself and continue to explore the endless possibilities, and you'll find much greater comfort and love in this world, and oneness with All.

Last edited by Haoma : 13-03-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:38 AM
Knower

You sound so far from being autistic!

If you feel like you are crystal, you probably are. I think your focus is right- spreading love, light and happiness and that's the most important thing, rather than the labels.

Here's a little tip that helped me- try this saying as often as you need to 'other peoples feelings belong to them'. Also, close your 3rd eye (literally brush 2 fingers down from the top of your forehead down to your nose) 3rd eye picks up on too much, even the imagined. It can make life confusing. The crown has a better filtering system. You have more control of what you pick up on (more able to switch on and off) and generally picks up on what's relevant and productive for all concerned. Before I discovered these things years ago, I was an intuitive mess!!

Good luck :)