Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-05-2012, 05:57 PM
romistrub

Where are you in your spiritual journey?

My question is simple. To be transparent, I hope this question will transform the discussion of generic labeltalk (which reminds me of my childhood arguments about which Power Ranger I would be and why I would be way better than the other Power Rangers).

1) As a spiritual creature, where are you in your journey?
2) What challenges are set immediately before you
3) What do you forsee being just over the horizon?
4) How, specifically, is the knowledge of being this or that changing your journey?

I am not here to challenge the existence of the paradigm. I am here to try and understand how it is being used.

Old 22-05-2012, 06:09 PM
GenericIndigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by romistrub
My question is simple. To be transparent, I hope this question will transform the discussion of generic labeltalk (which reminds me of my childhood arguments about which Power Ranger I would be and why I would be way better than the other Power Rangers).

4) How, specifically, is the knowledge of being this or that changing your journey?

I am not here to challenge the existence of the paradigm. I am here to try and understand how it is being used.

I reach existential depression at every nook and cranny I uncover

my only salvation is to awaken others

I can already die happy,

but I fear the "creator" or whatever y'all may believe in

has granted me a long life

life on the 3rd dimension, is all about learning to suffer

we are in hell right now and just too dumb and ignorant to realize it

I am here to help you escape hell
Old 22-05-2012, 07:02 PM
romistrub

Quote:
I am here to help you escape hell

let's do this, then

how do we begin?
Old 22-05-2012, 08:02 PM
GenericIndigo

Quote:
let's do this, then

how do we begin?

focus on yourself instead of others

you are adept at analyzing the latter, the former, I am not sure yet.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:51 PM
romistrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericIndigo
focus on yourself instead of others

Snap, sista! I have planks in my eyes.

Quote:

I've been brought to Texas to study the metaphysics of the Tanakh and the ethical teachings of Jesus. My background is in Buddhism, several years of self-searching, and hardcore science.

Being exposed to such an expansive field of ideas, I'm learning to respect discernment and to cultivate it above all things. In a methodology that respects all folklore and reveres Truth, I believe I will find my core practice.

Quote:

There are a lot of words floating around, intoxicating and nourishing, and I've had a good sampling from disparate bases of extant knowledge. That is to say, I've been around.

if I were to pray about it, it would go something like this:
may I meditate attentively upon the faculties from which words emerge
may I experience their genesis, power, appeal and limitations
may I strengthen the guards at the gates of my thoughts and my speech
may I use my experience in these things to evaluate modes of thinking
may I incorporate into my practice those modes of thinking which respect what I have learned

Quote:

I believe it is my honour to shoulder the suffering of others. I believe, as my self-knowledge increases and my skills develop, I will be given more and more opportunity to do so.

Quote:

I've found a community of people who seem to share similar characteristics and experiences. Whether or not this will be a productive environment for spiritual growth remains to be seen. I hope it will.
Old 23-05-2012, 01:12 AM
darkness

Quote:

1 acceptance of my tragic(seriously) past
2 getting my life back together.. now that I'm mentally stable,I'm getting my real world back together. I've just recently started being ok with my past, so its time I guess. One challenge for sure is taking time to regain aspects of myself I used to have before. BL
3 peace, a new side of myself

I have gone through a hell these past four years, I'm happy that chapter is behind me now.
4its helping me to believe in myself again
Old 23-05-2012, 01:50 AM
iScorpio

Developing.. ;)
Old 23-05-2012, 05:07 AM
Sybilline

Quote:

I am at square one. I have encountered many beliefs but I have also unlearned countless times to welcome a new one. The process of unlearning and relearning has happened to me so many times and each time I'm like "Hey you're right, that makes sense!" This consistent realization of "I didn't know that" made me realize I know nothing. It made me realize, too, that it's the only way I know anything.

Quote:

My challenge, spiritually, is to stop challenging others. I always seem to do that then I snap and realize it can be done to me too, then I start wondering if there is even a right and wrong between either of us.

Quote:

I see myself placing the pieces of a puzzle together, only to find that the puzzle has grown ten time bigger than before all with more pieces for me to put together.

Quote:

It keeps me from stagnating, it keeps me open, it helps me listen better.
Old 23-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Buzz

Where am I on my spiritual journey........how long is a piece of string?
What challenges are set immediately before you...... finding a clean pair of socks
What do you forsee being just over the horizon?........I can't even focus 5 feet in front of me at times let alone see the horizon
How, specifically, is the knowledge of being this or that changing your journey?........for mine it is NOT being this or that and let the journey unfold as is it's want

Locating yourself is fleeting. Conceptualizing yourself is illusion. Best to just keep moving...