Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Being true to you is all that requires true nature...and as you show its an ever changing, expanding ongoing process of creation that infinitely moves us in any direction it wishes to be moved. All as one, one is all...open ended box that might just lead to a closed box...but then does the open ended box vanish or does the open ended box know how to work with the closed box and move through that creative process in new form of the open ended/closed as one....

... Little boxes made of ticky tacky...
Old 04-08-2014, 01:54 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
I just had to comment about things that can be perceived as unnatural because your way is nature for you, and many seem to think that the other way is then not natural.

Each way is natural to the whole..this is true.. All ways are natural in the totality of creation that creates all ways and outcomes, the purpose itself, its true nature to create, thus what state, form, creation can then be deemed unnatural?

You make a good point in this statement.

Whereas creation's design is to support, create, and be every way. any outcome you head to, any form of reality you seek, is the natural way of that outcome or reality.

Although I hold to no religion or form, nor confine wisdom to only one way, here is a picture that depicts your question.

Actually you make a good point overall.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:55 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
... Little boxes made of ticky tacky...

Are you trying to be tacky or just ticking me off?

hehe.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Sweet thanks! Yeah if you keep in mind your intent, you can begin to see it form in your life, in every way. This witnessing begins to see the forms of your intent as they are already manifesting, and allows you to gain power and awareness to see it in everything, and to learn to control it absolutely. It has been said that time expands in order to fill the space in which the works needs to be fullfilled. Just imagine time as empty, and you fill it with your values, your energy, your awareness and intent. Then the path will form to that goal, even as you perceive it. Try to allow the time to be able to do anything imaginable to fullfill your goal, having within it power of infinite measure to use any reality, and all reality, to form to teach you, or manifest for you, the pattern in which you seek, or cast into the time. This will enable you to enter into a position of reality that can use any means to form for you your way. This way you set the outcome, even if it is incredibly beyond yourself and your knowledge to get there, and yet the moment knows, and forms the path into this way, so long as you begin to listen to it in this way. Watch for the lessons you intend to find on the way to your goal, the pathways you form inside of you, and even the pathways forming inside of you from beyond you, to where you are heading. you can evev intend that the lessons be unmissable by your awareness, meaning that you will knowingly retain the lessons you seek and need, no matter what. Then you will receive that manifestation of your intent. Solutions are everywhere.
Equally inspiring. Thanks
Old 04-08-2014, 02:45 AM
Master
What I have seen if the essence is not that it's purpose is to create but rather that it's nature is to. A two sided coin, emptiness on one side full of the capacity to be, the other side. Emptiness is form, form is emptiness
Old 04-08-2014, 02:59 AM
Master

Sweet thanks! Yeah if you keep in mind your intent, you can begin to see it form in your life, in every way. This witnessing begins to see the forms of your intent as they are already manifesting, and allows you to gain power and awareness to see it in everything, and to learn to control it absolutely. It has been said that time expands in order to fill the space in which the works needs to be fullfilled. Just imagine time as empty, and you fill it with your values, your energy, your awareness and intent. Then the path will form to that goal, even as you perceive it. Try to allow the time to be able to do anything imaginable to fullfill your goal, having within it power of infinite measure to use any reality, and all reality, to form to teach you, or manifest for you, the pattern in which you seek, or cast into the time. This will enable you to enter into a position of reality that can use any means to form for you your way. This way you set the outcome, even if it is incredibly beyond yourself and your knowledge to get there, and yet the moment knows, and forms the path into this way, so long as you begin to listen to it in this way. Watch for the lessons you intend to find on the way to your goal, the pathways you form inside of you, and even the pathways forming inside of you from beyond you, to where you are heading. you can evev intend that the lessons be unmissable by your awareness, meaning that you will knowingly retain the lessons you seek and need, no matter what. Then you will receive that manifestation of your intent. Solutions are everywhere.

Old 04-08-2014, 03:51 AM
Master
Silent Whisper I could be wrong but I think Gem may be referencing lyrics to a song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUrf_jzn_To

This thread is 58 pages deep so I'd be surprised if this quote hasn't been posted already but just in case, it was the first most obvious thing that came to mind based on the thread title.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

(- Miriam Williamson)

Not saying i agree entirely with everything in the quote (not a fan of the world 'fabulous' for one thing) nevertheless I feel like there is something to it that strikes me as ringing true. I think it takes a certain type of ego/self sacrifice and courage to be this open at all times, and imo can often draw the jealous and parasitic out of the woodwork as well in some instances, which we should be aware of in such a vulnerable state of innocence where trust seems natural and good.

In the end it's worth it though, to hide ourselves away and conform to what we think others would like of us or who they think we should be is insincere. That however does not mean you need to give everything of yourself all the time b/c not everyone is ready for truth at full blast and will recoil at too much all at once and you end up spreading yourself too thin in the process. That imo is a matter of being receptive to the needs of others without compromising your own integrity. OP maybe work on grounding yourself so as to find a balance of some sort where it feels like a natural fit. I do have great admiration though for those who are able to express themselves with such honesty and have this kind of generosity of spirit.

My two penneth, for what it's worth.

1Love ~
Old 04-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps the hummingbird might accept you more so for your true nature like he is being, than trying to be like him,mutually accepted at a level of sameness with differences of course..either way I suppose he still has a choice to fly away as you do to walk..
Part of my point, shrinking can be futile.

Quote:
Yes you can adjust yourself to interact with anyone if you need too.
From the limited state most of us operate in, that is not true.

Quote:
It would come back to whether two people are open to grow regardless of what comes into the connection for advancing. If one is only seeking advancement in the connection then again you set yourself up for only seeking out connections that will provide that function..And again that limits your connections of what could otherwise be viewed as a mutually accepted connection as two individuals as they are...
And If they are not open, how does adjusting help?

Quote:
There is always a choice to walk through it as it is or leave it alone completely. The expectation of others is not yours so I don't see why this would be an issue. If your intention is clear in you without holding onto others ideas of what is expected of you, in the event of anothers drama you can still be clear in yourself in the interaction. Of course its being you and being ok with what comes at you that might determine whether you give up or keep going.
It’s an issue in terms of being able to interact with them in a constructive way. If they demand something I am unable or unwilling to provide, the chances for positive interactions are severely hampered. This happened recently with an Avatar teacher I met last year. She was unable to consider anything other than the trivial that was not framed in the ‘Avatar’ view of the world. As I was unwilling to study Avatar long enough to figure out how to shift/shrink into her sole mode of communication, little constructive interaction was possible.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Silent Whisper I could be wrong but I think Gem may be referencing lyrics to a song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUrf_jzn_To

1Love ~

Yep that's the one. Apparently it's the theme song for Weeds... so many versions! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rP8...6B1F0&index=25
Old 04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Part of my point, shrinking can be futile.

Ok point noted..

From the limited state most of us operate in, that is not true.

Can you explain further?

And If they are not open, how does adjusting help?

What do you class as *not open*.?.. everyone is open to some degree so you would always have something to connect to, to create a connection and build from there perhaps.

It’s an issue in terms of being able to interact with them in a constructive way. If they demand something I am unable or unwilling to provide, the chances for positive interactions are severely hampered. This happened recently with an Avatar teacher I met last year. She was unable to consider anything other than the trivial that was not framed in the ‘Avatar’ view of the world. As I was unwilling to study Avatar long enough to figure out how to shift/shrink into her sole mode of communication, little constructive interaction was possible.

From the perspective of demand upon you, I can understand why this would happen. I am sure most would feel, when any kind of demand is placed upon them, a strain in the interactions. One can only give what they have to give. As for your avatar teacher, there is a fixed condition already in place in her view, so your bound by that point through the whole interactions..before you start.. Sorry to hear it didn't work out.