Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Sacral chakra opening - what's next?

I've been doing a lot of emotional healing and my male and female aspects are paralleling with the same spiritual lessons of letting go of fear in order to pursue my dreams. I'm a musician and lately, songs have been pouring out of me. I've also felt a strong connection to my soulmate lately. I think my sacral chakra is finally opening up. I can feel vibrations from this chakra.

My question is, how do I progress further? I read that continuing meditation is a good place to start, but I was wondering what else I can be doing. Advice is greatly appreciated!
Old 24-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Suspended

Yes, meditate at the heart chakra or third-eye. lt wil align the lower chakras.
Old 24-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks, durgaa! I usually put a lot of focus on those two, so I'm glad to be on the right track. When I meditated today, I fell into almost a trance state and started seeing ripples of light. I felt like I was in zero gravity - amazing.
Old 25-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I've been doing a lot of emotional healing and my male and female aspects are paralleling with the same spiritual lessons of letting go of fear in order to pursue my dreams. I'm a musician and lately, songs have been pouring out of me. I've also felt a strong connection to my soulmate lately. I think my sacral chakra is finally opening up. I can feel vibrations from this chakra.

My question is, how do I progress further? I read that continuing meditation is a good place to start, but I was wondering what else I can be doing. Advice is greatly appreciated!

I guess continuing meditation is the way to go then, depending on the method, as some methods are designed for chakra/energy work, but not well suited to deeper purification or healing. Advice isn't my gig though, as I don't know what you need or what is best for you.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:48 AM
Pramitsounds

Going further with Chakras

I have a great chakra program on I tunes. Just search Pramit Sounds and check it out. It is a guided meditation through each chakra.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramitsounds
I have a great chakra program on I tunes. Just search Pramit Sounds and check it out. It is a guided meditation through each chakra.

Thanks, I definitely will.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi Gravitysrainbow

I am so touched by your experience.
I have a really flowing sacral chakra never meditated once on that so just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Embrace the you that is becoming, love, protect and appreciate the soulful feel and knowing that you are experiencing. Vibes, senses, intuition, Be fully what you are becoming and its a snowball effect, no stopping it.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Hi Gravitysrainbow

I am so touched by your experience.
I have a really flowing sacral chakra never meditated once on that so just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Embrace the you that is becoming, love, protect and appreciate the soulful feel and knowing that you are experiencing. Vibes, senses, intuition, Be fully what you are becoming and its a snowball effect, no stopping it.

Thank you! I found your post very reassuring. It motivates me to embrace and open up to what's happening. With that advice, you can only succeed.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I fell into almost a trance state and started seeing ripples of light.

I see these a lot too and I finally figured out what they are. When you see lights of any kind, especially waves and ripples, what you're actually seeing is parts of yourself integrating back into your energy field. Pretty cool huh? :)

When I meditate I don't meditate on any specific chakra or do any technique. I just close my eyes and clear my mind. But that's hard for most people to just do.

Whatever you decide to do next though I would definitely suggest to not focus on the motion of your breath going up and down your spine or lungs. I did that accidentally the first time not knowing what I was doing and it awakened my kundalini lol.

Why don't you just move up the chakras and clear them out one by one? Start off each meditation with a short meditation of the chakras beneath it to set the foundation then work your way up.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Suspended

Quote:
When I meditated today, I fell into almost a trance state and started seeing ripples of light

You might be starting to see your 'etheric body'