Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 04-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
The question to me would be why do Buddhists/Buddhism dismiss kundalini, it's not as though they wouldn't know about it, is there something that they know about either kundalini or spirituality or the meaning of life that you don't know???

i was responding to what i see going on and that experience from the post. i have no doubt some people that are buddhist know about kundalini. jonesboy that was on here knows more than most people i have seen. he spoke about Buddhism constantly. thats why i said 90%. 90% of the time is a real hindrance to be around if you wish to grow.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 04-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
It seems to me you're making an absolute assumption that all spiritual roads lead to the same outcome, I very much doubt that this is true though.

Yes!....That is exactly what I am saying.It is the most obvious thing in all spiritual views here on earth.We are all looking at the same thing/endpoint
But most people dont stay on the spiritual road for long enough or with enough focus or without enough openess to diversity to see or feel the outcome or its presence.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I am similar to you.I dont have any religion or belief system and I can see the good and the bad in all the spiritual views.I take the good and use it and I look at the bad and learn from it.....but good and bad are dependent on perception and personal circumstance.

Buddhism is the middle path and Kundalini brings you along all paths at different times so I have experienced the middle path and found it less emotional so it has not got the rapid healing and transformations that can be found on other paths.

I too have a great connection to Jesus.I dont worship him,I view him as a friend who has my back.

I recently had some interaction with Lord Shiva who I saw/found in someone else here on these forums and this is very new, so another path I can walk for a while.
What am I?...Buddhist?Christian?Hindu?...It doesnt matter what I call myself now because I "know myself" now after 6 short years of Kundalini Energy.

I dont practice Kundalini.I dont think you can,....I allow it to flow through me.
Kundalini
Holy spirit
Shiva/Shakti

Is there a word in Buddhism for it?........if not then Buddhism is missing something connected to LOVE

You can see spirits that's an advantage to knowing or mingling with the spiritual realm. But I wonder, when a person is beyond usual aspect of mundane ability ,then the Gods or your ancestor Gods will definitely guide you toward a better understanding of spiritual realm.

You said ,your healing is not that rapid in other path. That's not true. And there'sa Chinese proverb: haste doesn't bring success 欲速而不达. Better play safe. My comment is if you really understand what is dharma energy techniques or metaphysics then kundalini is not a dharma.

My sister has that inner body energy as kundalini. She's not practicing Tai Chi either but other types of martial art. It has supported by good food and sleep. So I think it's not so true that without practice or it's the only way that someone can feel fast to uplifting his spirituality.

I'm a slow learner, I don't even meditate or never do this meditation. My dharma energy is all transferred by|from my mentors. They're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha, old Angel, Creator, Good Energy(in energy form covering outside of my body)......... My energy is connecting to the universe or the surrounding air or anywhere. I can change the weather, create life in the spiritual realm, I can heal any person thousands of miles away from me whom I never see him before. And they're many more........

What I want to say is: the right way of practicing metaphysics or dharma is the best practice everyone should pursue, not just to get something that can only benefit you just for physical good. Of course, physical health is important, but you can't go much farther after that can you? And any use after you're next time in the spiritual realm?

I'm 64 now, that's am l wasting about forty years to ascending myself to be my present position? I think I'm lucky and I've followed the right direction and not doing something out of my control. I'm now confronting with the demons on earth and almost everyday demons are integrated into my body. Or I'm doing what Jesus had done to heal the sickness from my patients or from someone controlled by demons. The demons have no match with me and I never get sick also. You know why? These are all grace or love given by my mentors.

So how good a person can be is depending on the dharma energy that he had. Kundalini is not dharma energy. And so far I can see is Tibetan Buddhism is under the controlling of demons. So is the Dzogchen......by ugly naked lascivious demons. I've a thorough investigation into the religions. And kundalini is from other demons who take advantage on their followers. They're the energy hunters.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Valerian

Thank you for your interest in my earlier post about my actual experience of the kundalini, django.

What I have not mentioned anywhere except by saying that it was a sexual experience which I hadn't expected, the lead up is itself quite amazing. My tutor at the time was in his early thirties and I had already been appointed to a position where I was responsible in maintaining the behaviour of the group members (all new to meditation) and the ambience.

I was at the time severely sexually repressed. I was also very dogmatic - I was right and no-one else was. Everything in the small shrine room had to be perfect. The flowers had to be 100% fresh with no droopy petals, etc. My tutor took me to task about this on a couple of occasions which I ignored.

On this particular day, tutor said to me (and although we are still in touch some 40 years later I have never told him of this trigger). He said,"Valerie, Samatha meditation is also known as 'sexual magic'. I was shocked to the very core and my mind went totally numb.

The arising of the kundalini was as if everyone in the world was simultaneously experiencing a massive orgasm. It was wonderful but fear arose when it went past the heart and into the base of the neck.

I began to be difficult in the group and refusing to do what I was asked. I was so full of vibrant energy that everybody noticed the change. I painted my nails vivid red, wore cosmetics, bright new clothing, dancing around inside shop window displays when music was played in store. I loved Def Leppards Pyromania which I bought and played full blast in my car. Men walked and looked like Greek Gods and when I attended the meditation building, it was noticed with some alarm that I was the centre of attention for the men!

Whilst I wasn't sent to work in the garden, I was given the daily exercise of mindful walking outside for a minimum of half and hour regardless of the weather.

I do not regret preventing the rising of the kundalini through the crown because it was extremely powerful and I was not ready or prepared for that to happen at the time. I am sure the 'dancing and screaming' around the shrine was a premonition for it to be avoided. I have had smaller, gentle arisings without any problems - in fact I have welcomed them and still do.

The image of the huge snake rising above the Buddha is what attracted me to this thread. The Buddha was far more spiritually advanced than I was. For him it appears as protection, but not for me at that time.

Unfortunately, as the energies dissipated over the many months the sexual repression which was never addressed returned in full. It is only very recently after reading "The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley" a Tibetan Lama, that I was able to release these feeling which had been strengthened and enforced by the Established Church's views on women, marriage and sex.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You can see spirits that's an advantage to knowing or mingling with the spiritual realm. But I wonder, when a person is beyond usual aspect of mundane ability ,then the Gods or your ancestor Gods will definitely guide you toward a better understanding of spiritual realm.

You said ,your healing is not that rapid in other path. That's not true. And there'sa Chinese proverb: haste doesn't bring success 欲速而不达. Better play safe. My comment is if you really understand what is dharma energy techniques or metaphysics then kundalini is not a dharma.

My sister has that inner body energy as kundalini. She's not practicing Tai Chi either but other types of martial art. It has supported by good food and sleep. So I think it's not so true that without practice or it's the only way that someone can feel fast to uplifting his spirituality.

I'm a slow learner, I don't even meditate or never do this meditation. My dharma energy is all transferred by|from my mentors. They're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha, old Angel, Creator, Good Energy(in energy form covering outside of my body)......... My energy is connecting to the universe or the surrounding air or anywhere. I can change the weather, create life in the spiritual realm, I can heal any person thousands of miles away from me whom I never see him before. And they're many more........

What I want to say is: the right way of practicing metaphysics or dharma is the best practice everyone should pursue, not just to get something that can only benefit you just for physical good. Of course, physical health is important, but you can't go much farther after that can you? And any use after you're next time in the spiritual realm?

I'm 64 now, that's am l wasting about forty years to ascending myself to be my present position? I think I'm lucky and I've followed the right direction and not doing something out of my control. I'm now confronting with the demons on earth and almost everyday demons are integrated into my body. Or I'm doing what Jesus had done to heal the sickness from my patients or from someone controlled by demons. The demons have no match with me and I never get sick also. You know why? These are all grace or love given by my mentors.

So how good a person can be is depending on the dharma energy that he had. Kundalini is not dharma energy. And so far I can see is Tibetan Buddhism is under the controlling of demons. So is the Dzogchen......by ugly naked lascivious demons. I've a thorough investigation into the religions. And kundalini is from other demons who take advantage on their followers. They're the energy hunters.

No, I dont see spirits or hear them and I am very happy because it would be a distraction for me as I am a bit of a "Doubting Thomas".I feel the presence of higher beings around when I need help.

The Chinese proverb proverb or any old eastern proverb has little relation to my life in Western Europe in 2017...Haste doesnt bring success,sometimes Haste DOES bring success so the lesson here is dont believe everything you read no matter who wrote or said it.

You are correct that Tai chi,good food and environment will help the flow of Kunalini.The main thing that blocks kundalini from flowing is stuck or unexamined emotions and this is what Jesus did....He let love flow... but I dont see too much of that in Buddhism and its why I see the middle path as slower.

I dont meditate either.I go into light or deep trances with thoughts about my world and feelings.I harness the good feelings/Love and I send these out to those that are or can be connected to me.
I see that you help people and know of the darkness in some and how it can be transferred into light

Your last paragraph about kundalini demons and energy hunters is not something I can relate to and I have felt this different Energy in you before just from reading your posts.I dont feel it as strong now because I am stronger but its not for me.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i was responding to what i see going on and that experience from the post. i have no doubt some people that are buddhist know about kundalini. jonesboy that was on here knows more than most people i have seen. he spoke about Buddhism constantly. thats why i said 90%. 90% of the time is a real hindrance to be around if you wish to grow.

Hi running :)

To help with the discussion.

Kundalini and Tummo are the same type of energies. The difference is that Tummo is usually taught when the practioner has much greater clarity of mind than with Kundalini yoga. Starting energy practices earlier can be very effective, but the danger is one will be caught up and get ahead of themself with the energy effects. The key in both cases is having a good teacher/guru.

Tummo is Buddhist.

Buddhism focuses on clarity of mind first which lessens the issues one can have from energy work. Without a teacher/guru to help provide such clarity one tends to overload often. At the same time one tends to progress faster in my experience with energy work which is why you will see Buddhist teach vase breathing early on which is a safe and gentle energy practice.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerian

I began to be difficult in the group and refusing to do what I was asked. I was so full of vibrant energy that everybody noticed the change. I painted my nails vivid red, wore cosmetics, bright new clothing, dancing around inside shop window displays when music was played in store. I loved Def Leppards Pyromania which I bought and played full blast in my car. Men walked and looked like Greek Gods and when I attended the meditation building, it was noticed with some alarm that I was the centre of attention for the men!

Wonderful!......seek it again is my advice
Old 04-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Valerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Wonderful!......seek it again is my advice

Ha, ha, Love it. Wish the poor body would permit such things. Give me a few more years and I might manage it with a walking frame

In the meantime, I go for the gentle option but the memories still have me falling about laughing. My two daughters were very embarrassed at the time and my husband had no idea what had happened to me.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
There is no Higher or Lower self in Buddhism.
There is the Self and then the self.

By the necessity of Oneness, everyone seems to trumpet about, the impermanent body is also Buddha nature.

To use Higher and Lower is to use western ideas and terminology talking to western people. In terms of Buddhism this is highly misleading if not downright wrong.

Downright ( not ) wrong

Anguttara Nikaya of the Pali Canon.
Mahaparanirvana Sutta.

These are two I can remember but there will be many more.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerian
Ha, ha, Love it. Wish the poor body would permit such things. Give me a few more years and I might manage it with a walking frame

In the meantime, I go for the gentle option but the memories still have me falling about laughing. My two daughters were very embarrassed at the time and my husband had no idea what had happened to me.

You can let it dance within you which is easier on the body and it may flow out of you to others
To share that with your husband and daughters would be magic