Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelaide99
Hi, I'm going through my first soul life, but for me it really different.

I've been told that most first time soul are more childish in a curtain sence.
But since I was young I've always been very mature for my physical and spiritral age.

I know and can do things a first timer my age shouldn't be able to do.

I want to know if anyone can explain this to me, how can I be so spiritly mature even though I never experienced things in any past life since I've never had one.

Please help.

The idea that you are a "new soul" here on earth is a belief, not a fact. It is important to ensure that our beliefs serve us in a positive way. So the question is, how is this belief of benefit to you?
Old 30-12-2014, 03:14 AM
Knower
I've heard of those that come directly from source into a life, for the first time.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:37 PM
pljames

What is a soul knowledge?

I have knowledge I have a soul and I believe it's my mind because I can hear my thoughts, but cannot see then unless, it is down on this screen. Curious
Old 09-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Ascender
Hey sugar. You are a first timer but that is not necessarily a handicap. You are here for a reason and you will be given all the help you need to fullfill that purpose. You are surrounded by old souls to teach and guide you.

As a first timer you dont have all the karmic baggage and blocks that prevent most of us from connecting to the higher self that the soul is. You are closer to that potential than many older souls are.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Ascender
Its not what or how much we experience that matters its whether we learn from those experiences. Some people go round and round on the karmic circle having the same experiences thrown at them over and over again because they are just not learning the lesson. Eventuallly the universe throws bricks so to speak until you cant ignore it any longer.

If you learn the lesson the first time, the easy way (relatively speaking) you dont get the bricks. Sounds like your a quick learner. Or maybe the universe started with a few bricks in your case just to hurry things up.

Also if you want a reliable way to know your soul age or how many past lives youve had... ask an angel.