Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 30-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Reiki vs Demons

I have had a few Reiki sessions and noticed the similarities between it and Purana healing. How strong is Reiki when going against when other spirtual faiths would call dark forces/demons/higher level lower entity attachments?
Old 31-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Seeker
I sometimes use Reiki to project a psychic shield, I use it in conjunction with the mantra "BARIA" and I visualize the energy forming flower petals closing around me, keeping me safe.

Find what works for you, whether it's a mantra, incantation, or just a visualization of how you want to shape the energy.
Old 31-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Master

The strength of reiki depends on your level of consciousness. The higher the consciousness the more protected you are.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Master
I've been involved with Reiki since the early 1980's. Reiki serves the specific purpose it does, it treats physical diseases and conditions. It has nothing to do with the intellect, with thoughts and ideas about negative spirits or entities. A person can hold any manner of personal beliefs and still benefit from Reiki. Your question is much the same as introducing Christian beliefs to ask how a Buddhist might avoid god's wrath and hell. A Buddhist wouldn't have an answer because belief in a god and hell is irrelevant to the Buddhist path.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
I have had a few Reiki sessions and noticed the similarities between it and Purana healing. How strong is Reiki when going against when other spirtual faiths would call dark forces/demons/higher level lower entity attachments?

A reiki session is only as the one who is giving is and the one receiving receives. So what you are giving is what flows through or not, what you are receiving is what you are taking in for you receiving where you are on some level deciding where it goes for that moment of sharing. When we join forces with anyone in this life, in shared space, in any way, what flows as one source is two people as one, what moves in that space is what both are as two in everyway we are being in that space.

It is a space of openness and trust shared as one. This allows for ones awareness to listen and feel deeper.

I am a reiki practioner, I find the more open and clear and free flowing I am in myself, the more free and open a channel I can be. So I get out of the way. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
A reiki session is only as the one who is giving is and the one receiving receives. So what you are giving is what flows through or not, what you are receiving is what you are taking in for you receiving where you are on some level deciding where it goes for that moment of sharing. When we join forces with anyone in this life, in shared space, in any way, what flows as one source is two people as one, what moves in that space is what both are as two in everyway we are being in that space.

It is a space of openness and trust shared as one. This allows for ones awareness to listen and feel deeper.

I am a reiki practioner, I find the more open and clear and free flowing I am in myself, the more free and open a channel I can be. So I get out of the way. :)

This! I like to think of my presence as a catalyst for the receivers own healing energy to start flowing. I am just an open channel to help promote someone else's healing energy to flow.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I've been involved with Reiki since the early 1980's. Reiki serves the specific purpose it does, it treats physical diseases and conditions. It has nothing to do with the intellect, with thoughts and ideas about negative spirits or entities. A person can hold any manner of personal beliefs and still benefit from Reiki. Your question is much the same as introducing Christian beliefs to ask how a Buddhist might avoid god's wrath and hell. A Buddhist wouldn't have an answer because belief in a god and hell is irrelevant to the Buddhist path.

With respect, I disagree. A side note, Buddhism has the concept of hell within it, although I get that you were just explaining a metaphor. Many people give different labels to forms, but it doesn't change what it is. If I call you Joe, God, a vegetable, what matters is you understanding the fundamental concept that I am describing and not putting emphasis on the label, which in case would be the word that identifies your self in our reality, or what we call your name or avatar. Reiki calls their demons 'negative attachments' from what I can see. Perhaps that helps bring into context what I am inquiring about.

There are many schools of martial arts like kung fu, karate, exc... as there are many different concepts and ways of teaching how to hurt someone. However, past the segregation and verbage or approach that correlates with the field, the truth is they are all teaching the same fundamental concept - a effective method of attack or defense that is to be used against another human being.

Just as there are many schools of light working like Parana, Reiki, exc...that all teach the same fundamental concept - a effective method of attack, defense or more that is to be used against or with a spirit.

Thanks everyone for the input.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:05 AM
Pathfinder

If you're asking what Reiki can do to demons, here's my experience, I've been attacked by demons in my dreams, one time a strong demon attacked me, I invoked the Dai Ko Myo and the energy wiped out the demon. But it only works on weaker demons I have tried it on stronger demons in my dreams and it doesn't seem to work.
Old 14-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
darkness can not thrive in light, so if you are incorporating reiki, or the holy spirit or whatever, into your life daily, Becoming a beacon of healing energy darkness can not exist around you.
Or this has shown true in my experience.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Ascender
Hi
i did like what baile put belief in god and he'll is irrelevant to a Buddha's path

in visions i have seen monks and that's something similar to what they would say the monks of Tibet it made me smile when i read that.

I am Christian born but it seems my path maybe Buddha at least guided by them as i believe in energy in everything