Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 14-05-2013, 04:19 PM
john12

I have 4 of Steve murray reiki dvds has anyone tried them, i've some questions to ask

The dvds i own are reiki psychic attunement, reiki level 1, level 2, plus i've got the master attunement dvd and the reiki guide book in the post,

The questions I have are;

Is it possible to learn reiki from these dvds and be able to become a fully qualified reiki pratitioner?

I've already attuned to level 1, what can I expect when I attune to a master level? will I feel loads of heat, more power or will I see things, sprits etc...

What can I expect from the psychic attunement dvd? i've not done anything like this before (psychic attunement) so I dont know what to expect!

Should I rewatch the level 1 dvd every day for a week or should I attune to level 2 straight away on day 2 and then continue to master level on day three?

I would also like to add that my expierence after I attuned to level 1 was that I felt calmer and relaxed
Old 25-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Master
Hi John, i have taken a while to respond to your post after reading and giving it some thought.
I can honestly say i have not heard of steve murray, nor am i aware of his dvd's.
I am a qualified reiki practitioner having the level 2 degree.
Now here is the big question, can one become attuned to reiki just from watching a dvd from a qualified reiki teacher?????

I cannot answer your question honestly as i do not really know, to be fair if this is possible.
Me personally i beliveve i have become attuned to level one & two in the presence of my reiki master and when he did my attunements i actually felt him place something in each of my palms of my hand, i cannot tell you exactly what this was but i definatley felt something being pushed into my palms throughout the attunememnt.

Now there is a lot of people that will tell you that you can become attuned to reiki afar and in the distance by a teacher, i am not saying this as not possible, however i cannot comment on this as i have been attuned to reiki and the energy hands on personally, i do find it very interseting and i do believe anything is possible when dealing with reiki as it is a UNIVERSAL energy and anything is possible, so i really do not want to dis it if you like, but i am interested to hear your response and experience aswel as other's here on the foum.
I hope this helps you in some way ;)
Love GA x