Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-07-2012, 02:22 AM
michael55

Bunny What?

I saw someone today who looked just like me... it was from a distance...

Is it impossible that it was a time traveler me?! He probably was not, but I thought it was fun to think about. Lololol.
Old 20-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Sybilline

Hahaha! Well it's not impossible.

Ever since I was a child I've been seeing people who looked just like my dad, staring at me (he died when I was about 7 or 8). It still happens, and most of the time they are people with someone else, like you know, normal people, but they keep looking at me. Oh well. Never really knew much about that.
Old 20-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Master
There is a person out there that looks and acts so much like me, that people he had known for some time talked to me as if I was him.

Sadly I never met the other me.

So you may have a double rather than a future version.
Old 20-07-2012, 03:22 AM
Sybilline

Dopplegangers! Hahaha ♥
Old 23-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Krystalle

This happens quite alot lately >_>
Old 25-07-2012, 03:41 AM
alycia

You'll find this recent thread very interesting--talks about something similar.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=38762
Old 26-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Henri77

When I was 12 my dad discovered my near double, another redhead at the church near our house.

A few years ago a woman who I thought was my ex, came to our church meeting and sat near me...
Only by the reactions of other members was I convinced it wasn't her. No one seemed to acknowledge the uncanny similarity, and they regarded her as a newcomer.
As I honestly wasn't sure.
A very startling experience.

A double come to visit you?.... these days most anything seems likely
Old 26-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Neville

sound started a thread some years ago about seeing yourself or at the very least someone who looks exactly like you. Its not necessarily time travel though it might be. I think in a great big population there is probably going to be someone else out there who bears a striking resemblance to yourself.

You may not necessarily come face to face but if you do , It's going to strike you as really cool at the least.
Old 21-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Gaia

it could be .. and it could be someone who just looks like you
Old 28-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Guide
The perception of our multidimensional nature.