Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Guide

Question Questions about spirits manifesting

I have a question on how ghosts manifest... And if it is the same with animal ghosts too

This morning, I felt vibrations around my root chakra and then i felt something climb on my head, when I opened my eyes I saw a transparent shape of a cat and when trying to move I simply couldn't move at all. The shape gradually got darker and darker but then eventually I was able to move and it went away..
Just currious if alot of ghosts are like that :)

And why they feel the need to do that, both people and animals...
Old 20-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Administrator
When i see spirit of people or animals i see them in solid form.just as they were when they were here,i never see shadows i see them as they were before passing

Namaste
Old 21-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Guide

nice... well I'm not as gifted as you, I've only been able to see transparent shapes and shadows... the most intresting one I've seen so far was this one that was a transparent shape you can't see it... but inside that shape there was black clouds swirling around inside and the only way you saw the shape of that person was because the clouds were hitting the edges of the shape...

but I think I am getting better at seeing them :) I see transparent shapes in real life which is a big difference than just feeling them... or feel like there is someone laying next to you in bed... lol
Old 21-09-2012, 11:40 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Angel1

When I see them (spirits) I them as corporeal...totally solid speaking entities just as they were/are that also look a little decayed sometimes. I am aware this is unusual and I believe it is more healthy seeing them spiritually or feeling them (which I also do at times). Everyone here has amazing abilities and I truly admire you all! you are incredible people.
Old 23-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Guide

TurquoiseBlack have you always been able to see them like that? I find that facinating! I'd ask how did you get to that point to see them like that... Hehehe
Old 23-09-2012, 06:18 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Cat

Always. During childhood, it became very intense. On my 16th birthday it was undeniable. My mother was very patient and being specially gifted herself was very protective and understanding.
So it wasn't really getting to a point, it was always like that and I became more mature, less frightened of corporeal creatures and spirits especially when they lose a bit of shape and really look dead or otherworldly.
I am very mentally well and pretty stable emotionally, with a high IQ and artistic talents otherwise in my opinion abilities like this are hard to cope with. They can become a frightening burden if you are not stable in all faculties. I also drink a lot of calming green tea! lol
Lots of love to everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
TurquoiseBlack have you always been able to see them like that? I find that facinating! I'd ask how did you get to that point to see them like that... Hehehe
Old 24-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Guide

Sometimes I wonder if what I saw as a kid was a dream or not... I saw 3 shapes hovering infront of me in my crib... They didn't scare me just creep me out... They had eyes and mouths and I think they were laughing... A triangle, and two other shapes... And all in primary colors, yellow red and green... Or blue I can't remember. So I crawled out of my bed and snuggled between my parents (since we were in the same room) although mom said I never went out of My crib to sleep with them... So idk if I was dreaming it all or not lol

And if you can see them clearly maybe you should visit my house so you can tell me who is on my bed! Lol I assume it's cats but there have been other things I've felt on my bed.... Hands, arms, furry bodies (cats), furry yet not so soft fur, ummm a human body...

I'm not entirely sure what's weirder.... Or scarier, being able to see them or being able to feel them yet not see what's there.