Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Pathfinder

Hiya, John's right, everything with the breath of life is telepathically connected , a warning ! do not try and convince your mates your a telepath, believing your a telepath is to a psyc' evidence of mental illness, and once you have that tattood to your forehead you have zero legal rights, evidence does not work on humans running adult data analysis systems, demonstrate and think at them , and if it doesn't work back off! Caesar, the dog whisperer demonstrates dog -human telepathy thru concrete on the tele,
I have a box of hard evidence, tapes and documents, that cost the UK tax payer the best part of half a million quid, and a story and an analysis thereof and, ive just run out of adjectives , what can i say? the most amazing thing is that i haven't been scraped of the front of a locomotive nor have i ever been prescribed so much as a sleeping pill.
any of you have enough science to understand Max planks photoelectric effect ? well it can be explained using resonance, red light is below the resonant frequency of the electrons in the zinc atoms , my mates who do not rely on there understanding of particle physics to put bread in the mouths of their children or there self esteem get it , I tried it on a physics web site, no-one attacked the science, they just got abusive , thats what your up against, I will do a nice telepathy anecdote for my next post, I love a good debate , ask me a straight question and ill give you a straight answer.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Pathfinder

Its feb 1997, i had been released from the mental institution in jan, zero evidence of mental illness, my wife's psychiatrist had sectioned me for saying nasty things about my father in-law and his daughter who were very nice people therefore i must be delusional, ill tell you about that later, my father in law had told me 'he had been useing his power over his daughter to destroy the marriage because he wanted control' we had just had a conversation about telepathy, but anyway this is supposed to be a nice anecdote,
So I was playing a kids game with two of my best mates, (not real names!) beth age 7 and her brother, bill age four, we were following each other round the living room bouncing on the settee to the chairs and round again there was no 'it', no winners or losers that's an adult thing we do to program our children for slavery and warfare, (ow!) I was 33 by the way with the personality profile of a small child and the small child data analysis systems to suit, (for real!) ,so round and round we went, it occurred to me it was likely that step-mum or dad was going to put their head round the door and announce it was bed time, not good idea to be seen bouncing on the furniture! it was destined for the skip but obviously...I stopped on the settee "Beth, I think it would be a good idea to stop playing now as it is nearly bed time" beth and bill carried on round, " beth I used the correct language why are you ignoring me?" "because you don't want to stop playing !" she was right , I laughed and carried on round, ,,,,, Three pairs of toes hit the floor simultaneously in a straight line we stood in a line arms at our sides facing the door, smiling, step-mum put her head round the door , she was obviously surprised/confused by the sight of us , "er bed time?" and disappeared behind the door, back to the kitchen , beth and bill gave me the biggest grin ever, and I returned it.
the most popular kid's novels involve a magical world that most adults ,in the novel, are not aware of
A brilliant psychologist and natural scientist once said "a wise man old in years does not hesitate for one moment to ask a seven day old child of the place of life" , being caught with that in writing used to be a capital offence,
question? how does one drive a car down the road with a seven second time delay on the conscious (ha ha) decision making process? ..next post
Old 12-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Pathfinder

Hi BJA, little of what Ive written so far ,is of use to you at this time, so people are putting you down, invalidating you, ? they do this to raise themselves above others, almost always they are transferring their own failings to others , when someone points a finger ,there are always three fingers pointing at them, or put another way, before you take the splinter from your brothers eye take the timber from your own , I always used plank (planck as in max , thats me trying to talk to me) instead , what does it mater what imperfect people think of you? What really maters is what you think of yourself, if there is part of your personality you are less than happy with change it , just change it . as an adolesent I used to lie to big myself up, caught myself begining to belive my own lies, so i stopped, and i discovered that actualy i never needed to lie , few people actualy ask the question they intend to ask so i answer the actual question , they then interpret my answer ,coppers are the only exception, they learn how to ask questions ! eventualy I instinctivly told the truth, couldn't stop myself, kids know when adults lie , they here it in the voice and see it in the body language, adults are usless at it. belive in yourself m8, nobody else out there has got it right have they, turn the radio on and listen to the description of carnage out there, years ago I had a choice , dissapear and sit on a hillside giving it OM like many do, or head back into the fray, and carry on learning by my mistakes, there is a negative and a posative to all situatons ,the game is to find a win win to all conflict , for a few months me and a bunch of kids worked out how that was done , then we were stomped on , you have a gift, as Ive said when a person puts you down, they are telling you what there own insecurities are, maybe you can help them with that, ? Weak men take from those weaker than themselves , strong men give. whatever happens hold your head up and keep a smile on your face, years ago I was asked the question "why are you right all the time?" and they were serious cos are far as they could see I had a really irritating habit of always being right, my answer, "I love being wrong, means I just learn't something" that really ****ed them off! the only truth is your own, , talk to me, its lonely where I'm at, and thanks for the post ,forgive me is it ok to call you mate? crikey what am I like? I have this thing with empty paper , I just fill it with whatever pops into my head.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by canute
Hi BJA, little of what Ive written so far ,is of use to you at this time, so people are putting you down, invalidating you, ? they do this to raise themselves above others, almost always they are transferring their own failings to others , when someone points a finger ,there are always three fingers pointing at them, or put another way, before you take the splinter from your brothers eye take the timber from your own , I always used plank (planck as in max , thats me trying to talk to me) instead , what does it mater what imperfect people think of you? What really maters is what you think of yourself, if there is part of your personality you are less than happy with change it , just change it . as an adolesent I used to lie to big myself up, caught myself begining to belive my own lies, so i stopped, and i discovered that actualy i never needed to lie , few people actualy ask the question they intend to ask so i answer the actual question , they then interpret my answer ,coppers are the only exception, they learn how to ask questions ! eventualy I instinctivly told the truth, couldn't stop myself, kids know when adults lie , they here it in the voice and see it in the body language, adults are usless at it. belive in yourself m8, nobody else out there has got it right have they, turn the radio on and listen to the description of carnage out there, years ago I had a choice , dissapear and sit on a hillside giving it OM like many do, or head back into the fray, and carry on learning by my mistakes, there is a negative and a posative to all situatons ,the game is to find a win win to all conflict , for a few months me and a bunch of kids worked out how that was done , then we were stomped on , you have a gift, as Ive said when a person puts you down, they are telling you what there own insecurities are, maybe you can help them with that, ? Weak men take from those weaker than themselves , strong men give. whatever happens hold your head up and keep a smile on your face, years ago I was asked the question "why are you right all the time?" and they were serious cos are far as they could see I had a really irritating habit of always being right, my answer, "I love being wrong, means I just learn't something" that really ****ed them off! the only truth is your own, , talk to me, its lonely where I'm at, and thanks for the post ,forgive me is it ok to call you mate? crikey what am I like? I have this thing with empty paper , I just fill it with whatever pops into my head.

Yeah, it's ok if you call me mate; I call people mate lol and I'm canadian
Old 12-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder

what else can i say of use, my ex wife took on the personality of whoever she was talking to in my absence, my brother noticed this, he also saw that she looked nervous at the time but looked happy in my presence obviously i did not pick up on the telepathy thing untill too late, I had a very strong personality, left on her own with our young son she struggled to cope, i met her just as maggi thatchers bubble burst , so being a construction industry contractor I had no work for a year so we lived together from the off, so all i saw was a better version of me , example; I was trying to make a decsion about which of three timber frame designs to go for , she looked over my shoulder and pointed to one, "that one" I ignored her at the time , but she wasn't wrong after much deliberation thats the one i went for, she would on the rare ocasion she went somewhere on her own come back in a state, people had put her down and she couldn't cope, yet when we were in the presence of that same person she would advance on them all 4'10" of her and a 6' 3" male would back of as she ripped their rational to pieces and shoved it down their throat, there is a long and detailed story but when her father became involved she was pulled from my personality to his his personality, or her version of it , which she called her spiky dragon personality , then back to mine my (step)daughter's natural father had an almost identical story to mine, her symptons after she ended up at her parents house were consistant with paranoid skitsophreinia, when i go thruogh the details and events it becomes a highly sophisticated survival program, had her father been an invader who had slaughtered me and the boys , she would easily be misstaken at a subconcious leval as a prepubesant girl, ok she was obviously 30 but behaved body language wise ,voice etc like a 12 year old ,needs lots of explaining and real examples of events, I'm digressing again, your description of yourself has echo's of somthing similar, but i have no personal experiance to match you with, what I'm trying to say ,very badly , is that whats happening to you is, in the right context, a survival program of some description , my ex wife by the way got the house the kids and won, except that all her friends avoided her and she has been unable to sort her head out because ours was the third serious relationship her father had destroyed, most of her memory's were trashed ,it gets really nasty actually, which is not really the point at this time, but in an anthropological context she is alive and her genetics are not lost, my spelling is terrible ,apologies,, mental illness, alternate reality's , multi dimensional alternate realitys are all numpty twaddle , I walked out of a physics degree because quantum mehcanics was compleat tosh , I can now rip it to shreds, and i would have been designing AI weapon systems had I not done so, the earliest descriptions of "dark mass" and 'dark energy' Ive seen are on clay tablets dug up in mesopotaina and on temple walls , Ive been experimenting with the stuff for years, not cos i read about it , but because circumstance caused me to discover it for myself , then when I pick up translated texts several thousand years old or look at images of old temples I see pictographs that are unmistakeable to me , but if one has no personal experiance its just numpty twaddle or 'religious superstition' our academics come up with amazing storys but cannot see the obvious simple brilliance of our ancestors, oh forgive me , telepathy is transmission via your dark mass , dark gravity would be better or dark energy, they ain't dark when one tunes ones brain to see it, bed time , nite nite seriously ask me a question and ill try and answer it in language you understand
Old 12-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Pathfinder

the skate boarding gives it away, the kids here spend too much time on their I phones over here now , kids are twenty somthing to me now, I,m getting old, still think like I'm a tiddler thou, and the misses stands over me to make sure I eat my dinner and don't give it to the dogs while her backs turned, I joke that I'm her seventh son, ow!
Old 13-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Pathfinder

if one wishes to handle telepathy without loseing the plot this is the core personality program one needs, unconditional egalatarianism spell that , everyone is your equal , forgiveness, honesty, trust, generosity, this is what tiddlers do, babys that is , if one can do that inteligence goes thru the roof I'll explain that later, but if one instinctivly behaves like that in a conflict one will be trashed? not so imagine your stood in front of the boss, and your workmates behind you ,looking at the floor . so the boss is calling you stupid and blaming you for his failure, as they do, your his equal so you look him in the eye, actualy it really late ill do this later, but I was at my best able to step between two guys about to try and knock --- out of each other outside the pub and start talking , the three of us would part a few minutes later , laughing, I would rejoin my mates, who were standing at a safe distance, body language kicks in automaticaly , just exited to find other people willing to talk telepathy i guess. bed time
Old 13-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Knower
That's an amazing and well written. You are a very good writer.

I try see everyone as equal but my mind and emotions cloud my vision. I see the way you do, in a way, where everyone is equal but is deluded by division and ego. Division as in what they find is better: teams, coke vs pepsi, video games; all used to help feed the ego and cause division. What I struggle with is forgiving myself for what I've done and how I've treated people in the past as a kid which was horrible, I didn't know any better but I'm still affected by it to this day. I don't seek pity, I only seek understanding. And honesty, I try be as honest as I can be. Trust, trust is hard when you've been betrayed many times before. And generosity is hard when you have hate and have been programmed to hate and not feel love, or accept it. In order to be generous, you've to put yourself aside, your ego and I still struggle with my ego-self, the self that hates, the self that is hated, the self that is hard to accept. I understand but I don't. I know but I don't. I see what I can be, I imagine it but I struggle to reach it. Internally, I am unstable; my emotions control me half the time, the way I see people and how they act (selfishly) is hard to ignore and it stirs me up inside so I judge them in my mind. When you're sensitive to energy, when you sense things through and in the energy people emit, you can't ignore it. You can for a while but soon it is will bother you and you will crack. You breakdown, you express the hatred you've been holding in for long, the hatred you've been trying to ignore takes over and you become selfish, you can't think straight, your mind becomes clouded with judgements and emotions take their toll.

How do you love yourself when you have intrusive thoughts about people and they can pick em up 85% of the time? I have schizoid behaviour and the only time I feel like I can love myself just a little is when I'm alone. I feel at ease.

I don't see myself better than anyone else when I'm clear-minded. Everyone has their problems, everyone has their flaws, everyone has their internal wounds and issues, everyone has things they love and things they hate, everyone bleeds red, every needs water, everyone needs food and everyone needs love; we're all equal, only blinded by that which we allow to blind and divide us.
Old 13-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Ascender
BJA, you are my new hero :)

I'd like to go on a discussion about the ego self now but I don't want to derail your thread.

I especially identified with
Quote:
the way I see people and how they act (selfishly) is hard to ignore and it stirs me up inside so I judge them in my mind. When you're sensitive to energy, when you sense things through and in the energy people emit, you can't ignore it.

I struggle with my own judgmental attitude a lot. I don't like it but I know it's there. I want to see people for who they are really -- not that they like Pepsi and I like Coke.

Thank you for the post.
Old 14-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Pathfinder

my daughter was three when I first met her, an angry disfunctional control freak, refused to let mum dress her ,she would throw her clothes off and put them on herself, back to front, scream her self to sleep, had her friends in tears when they came round etc obviously both her (and mum) had suffered some abuse before I met them, long story short, never had i met such a strong personality, so I negotiated
she was now six
she walked into the living room, "You look like your about to say sorry" she nodded, "Because you've made a mistake and your feeling guilty?" she nodded, eyes to the floor still, now with passion "Do you think you are perfect??" she looked up surprised " Are you a god??" she tilted her head slightly, "When you are promoted to a deity then you can feel guilty about making a mistake, untill then your just like me , your forgiven ,just tell me what you have done and ill help you clean up the mess! OK?" she was happy now....
you dont have to love your self, love is when you put rose tinted spec's on and only see the good things and blind yourself to the faults . love is not honest, it's delusional, people have to think about that one for a while , we are taught that love is a good thing that loyalty is a good thing, think this one thru many german's loved hitler, they love the flag south of you, then they drop fire on children in their schools on the other side of the world , Why do we do this? all technology is originaly developed for warfare, Why ? Well if I were a living rock orbiting a big yellow sun in a cold lifeless universe what would worry me? A very large lifeless rock heading toward me , so what to do? if our species lived in peace with ourselves and our neighbors why would we need to bang rocks together to make knives? no rockets no bombs , how could we protect our planet from destruction when a big rock with our name on it appears in the night sky, this is how to forgive ourselves ,that's a best guess but I know for certain our planet is self aware
ps the maths of the universe is fractal, (Alan Turing) repeating pattens, keeping these threads linear is tricky when one has the Knack of thinking sideways
pps telepathy is always both ways you hear them they hear you they don't realise it's you in their head's !! be carefull and behave!!