Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun

I'm looking to share my telepathic and ESP routines that I do on occasions, either for fun or for practical purposes.

I'm also looking forward to hearing about your favorite routines as well, and maybe telling a story about it.

Some of the things I do sometimes when I see a girl in a coffeeshop, I imagine there's a telepathic link between my mind and hers, I visualize that connection as ripples of light forming and hardening to form a solid connection, until I picture an image which I send her. It is usually something romantic, like me & her walking on the beach holding hands. I do this to see if I can get a reaction from her.

Sometimes also on the bus I would imagine yelling inside my head at a person to see if I can make him/her turn around, or just noticing their reaction to my internal through directed at them. Do they flinch? do they move? are they confused?
What about you guys? What type of ESP do you do?
Old 18-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Seeker

Does it work?

I've tried that a few times, staring at a stranger to test whether they would be able to feel my gaze but I don't find it works.

It only works when I'm looking at a person out of a natural desire to look at them and not even trying, and then they suddenly notice. Usually that's when I don't want them to notice!
Old 13-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Onyx
Does it work?

I've tried that a few times, staring at a stranger to test whether they would be able to feel my gaze but I don't find it works.

It only works when I'm looking at a person out of a natural desire to look at them and not even trying, and then they suddenly notice. Usually that's when I don't want them to notice!

For the trained or experienced telepath, it does work. You've to think very vividly though, in order for them to get the image clearly. Sometimes it comes easy, other times not so easy.
Old 14-09-2015, 12:05 AM
in6rhelp

it is possible.

with the right person i think its possible to sit face to face and have 1 person direct their "mind to mind" communication and for the other to listen and repeat/write down what they "heard".
Old 14-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Gracey

one time while my boyfriend at the time was sitting in front of me, i intently thought bad affirmations and directed them towards him. i wanted to see if he could hear my silent thought broadcasted to him. After about 30 seconds, he said out loud "get out of my head" and the bed i was sitting on vibrated for a good 5 minutes. i have not and will never internationally cast out bad affirmations to another.

What i do "fun" is just the opposite now.
Old 14-09-2015, 01:26 AM
VaughnAri

I learned this little trick somewhere.

Look into someones left eye then there right eye then right between both eyes in a sequence. Then watch them relax into themselves instantly.