Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-08-2013, 03:57 AM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crow
You are close enough to the truth that it doesn't matter.
All of it is God, save those incomprehensible humans that revere their own egos more than The Divine.
Hi crow If all is god..how can anything be separate.therefore even our egos are a part of god, are they not?... my head hurts no it doesn't really, i just wanted to use the head banging thingy.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Free-will in action:
All is from God, deciding to live with God, or run counter to God.
The ego always runs counter to reality.
God is the name we've always given to Reality.
Whether or not we've always known that was what we were doing.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:08 AM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crow
Free-will in action:
All is from God, deciding to live with God, or run counter to God.
The ego always runs counter to reality.
God is the name we've always given to Reality.
Whether or not we've always known that was what we were doing.

I feel i may be beginning to understand........ my error has been believing,.that illusions exist! where in reality they do not.....its like being fooled by a good illusionist.....what my seem real, is in reality not real...phew

So some of the things i thought that must be god......well... in reality, they never really existed at all. I hope you understand what im trying to say.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account
You are one of the few :)
Old 04-08-2013, 05:22 AM
StaroftheSea

God our Heavenly Father (and any type of 'knowledge' of God) only revealed to those who gave or give up their Lives for God serving Him; whom has always been 'there (Heaven), here and everywhere' in what we know as a 'timeless' way ie Eternal Love, Eternal Holy Spirit, Eternally from the 'beginning'. That 'beginning' referred to "as it was in the beginning" no-one truly will know anything about God and His (to me I refer to God as Him) because until we go through Jesus, we will never meet or really 'know' God.

God created Earth, the Universe, the beautiful Clouds, Seas; all as we 'know'; the Wisdom and knowledge of God our Heavenly Father's beginnings to us mere mortals we will never know unless great sacrifices are made for Jesus, The Holy Spirit and God (The Holy Trinity)and for the great benefit of others.

This is one of the reasons why God appointed His Holy Appointed to be on Earth through the Generations so that we may know of God (as our Creator) through all of the Holy Scriptures that Moses, David and Jesus left all mankind to read and believe in addition to many other Holy messages that Jesus has left through certain people in the 19th Century and when we fully open up our Hearts to Jesus praying, setting our time aside to do this daily. Then questions can be answered. Until all people do this the accuracy of what they receive in response is not right. Only through Jesus and Our Lady Mary through solid regular heartfelt prayer.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

I am god, so are you.
'He' is NOT outside of us.
God is nothing (pure potential) and everything ( all illusions)
Old 04-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Ego is god too. How can egos be outside of 'all that is' sometimes called god?
All that is plus ego?
Nothingness is the only real truth because all illusions are made of nothing.
Not bricks, NOTHING.
Nothingness is happy because it has no limitations etc.
I'm still wraping my head around how nothingness is conscious.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Leave your head out of it, and you may see.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

Spot on Crow!
Old 11-08-2013, 04:33 PM
StaroftheSea

God provides

Why do you not believe in Jesus who died for you Stevo, rose up into Heaven for you, then Jesus/God created you Stevo. Why do you not (a) believe in Him, (b) Love Him and (c) Thank Him for giving you Life both here on Earth and Eternally?