Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Namaste

Please let me come back for a while to the point of everyday life and his challenges to give. Unfortunately I live in an unmerciful society where values like honesty, integrity, and love for others have almost disappeared and replaced by violence, corruption and selfishness. I referred it in my former post as the "jungle" but it is indeed even worse because the jungle is noble, in the jungle animals do what they do only to survive, but in no case to damage or abuse other beings.

That is one of the reasons I miss so much my beloved, the wings of his protection, and our neverending mutual trust, which were not dependency. Well... don't kick me, I am doing my best to live now my everpresent, and it is a great learning that I must thank to you.

Well, please teach me how to give without being ravaged by such violence and lack of reciprocity? How to live the loving life I want to. Sometimes, if unconditional love is not reciprocal, it can be confused with weakness, and you know what could happen.

By the way, I understood very well and I like your last paragraph above, but I am looking how to put such idea in practice, to make it live, beyond the statement.

TISS
Firstly, in this ‘jungle’ you describe, if your intention and choice is not to leave this place and choose an abode more suited to your peace of heart, know that you are going to need help, for this jungle you cannot win against alone. It is only when you have reached a state of adequate self-worth and Self-empowerment can you take on such overbearing odds. For it is alone your chances of making a difference on a greater scale is miniscule without the support and aid of friendships, singular motivated groups and voices of reason.

In my former dialogue I illuminated a very strong message. This message asked you to identify and acknowledge the process within all things, for all that exists is a process. A process to something more aligned to the bigger picture of who you truly are.

Viewing yourself as a victim of anything, it matters not what it is, is not identifying the event as a process. What you are actually doing is identifying the event as an end result, thus you are labelling it as ‘bad’ and ‘done to me’, and ‘I am victim to it’. If this is what you are teaching yourself to do, then this is what you are learning to receive. So shall your receive it as your experience. The end result will be your unhappiness.

Should your society suffer from dishonesty or other such trait, then teach yourself to become observant and aware of the seeds of dishonesty. Learn to protect yourself by empowering yourself with perception. Go with what you know, and rely not on what you do not. Yet seek knowledge in areas of things which you require to protect yourself. Yet do not get caught up in an endless pursuit of fearful protection, but focus on your own personal purpose in life. Whatever your purpose is you choose for yourself, do all, seek to know all, and seek to give all which you need to fulfil that purpose, safely and joyfully.

Understand while in physical state nobody expects you to be perfectly spiritual and divine in all you do. Not even the most noble spiritual leaders wield untarnished hearts or minds. You are susceptible to the conditions of physical state, allow and permit this as part of your journey here. Find tolerance within your evolving heart to overcome these challenges in an internal and intimate way, where their effect gradually decreases through your maturity. Know you cannot change the society you live in single handedly, so it remains for you to change yourself, and teach yourself to respond proactively and persist in life, forever within the everpresence of joy. Without something to focus on, a bigger picture for yourself, a purpose in life that acts as energy momentum, the wills of others will always walk over you and control your destiny, your thoughts and your beliefs.

I see you utilize the term unconditional love, yet I would ask of you to first practice simply to love, before you undertake unconditional living. Unconditional love is something which simply happens to you, it is not something which you can train to do, or something which can be taught. Use my tree diagram and its principles to learn to create a process within yourself. Stop looking for an immediate result, for you will never find one. Look only for the process through changes you perceive. Find your joy here, not within your disappointment of an end result that never comes. Begin, as always, as it is shown in my diagram, in the now moment, then follow the guidance I have left you, and apply it each day of your life. Work first on the now moment and acceptance. This includes tolerance and compassion, understanding and forgiveness. This will lead to love, and eventually to wisdom in knowing what to do next, forming your new intention.

You asked for a picture recently to help you with your development. I have provided you that picture, yet it comes in a way you did not expect.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-06-2011, 04:20 AM
Guide
Sparrow,

I bow to your wisdom.

You have given me more than I could have ever asked you for. You gave me the beautiful tree first, and also the treasure of your words above, which touched me very deep.

My heart is full of joy, and of gratitude toward you. I have nothing to argue this time, I need to focus on the process and that's it.

Quote:
Understand while in physical state nobody expects you to be perfectly spiritual and divine in all you do. Not even the most noble spiritual leaders wield untarnished hearts or minds. You are susceptible to the conditions of physical state, allow and permit this as part of your journey here.
Believe me, this specific part brought me a big relief. I think I was over demanding myself on it.

Love and light to you,

TISS
Old 17-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Guide
About unconditional love

added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
I see you utilize the term unconditional love, yet I would ask of you to first practice simply to love, before you undertake unconditional living. Unconditional love is something which simply happens to you, it is not something which you can train to do, or something which can be taught.
A
fter my elaborations while sleeping I also want to highlight this beautiful part, which was omitted on my previous post. It also brought me a big relief and peace.

I do know unconditional love and it is exactly how you describe it. I will need to focus on practicing simply to love, till anything different happens.

TISS

/added
Old 17-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Cal

Quote:
I bow to your wisdom.
Quote:

You have given me more than I could have ever asked you for. You gave me the beautiful tree first, and also the treasure of your words above, which touched me very deep.

Hi Tiss, I feel the same way. Your writings, questions and Sparrows responses have been very meaningful to me. Thank you for being here and sharing the experience.

"Learn and understand The key to a joyful life"

I have been working with the tree process for about a week now. I will write more about my experience with it soon but for now I can say it has indeed been a blessing from heaven.

Old 17-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Master
Thank you for posting this very interesting and informative thread. I have read through the first few pages, but need to get back to work (did this during my lunch hour), but I am curious and forgive me if it's already been asked, but where do you get all this information?
Old 17-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

Hi Tiss, I feel the same way. Your writings, questions and Sparrows responses have been very meaningful to me. Thank you for being here and sharing the experience. ....

Hi Cal,

Absolutely. His clarity is exceptional plus his writings are amazingly good. He touches many souls with them.

He must use The Eye of Clarity very often.*

It is very good to enjoy his messages here at SF.

* More references about the Eye of Clarity can be found here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070

Namaste,

TISS
Old 17-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Thank you for posting this very interesting and informative thread. I have read through the first few pages, but need to get back to work (did this during my lunch hour), but I am curious and forgive me if it's already been asked, but where do you get all this information?
I am pleased such information spreads through more hearts each day, as does a rising sun illuminate what lies beyond the veil of night.

It is not an inconvenience to ask your question.
The information comes from a spirit guide who now walks among you. That spirit guide is me.
As a representative of the Asceleottyi, which is the name of the soul group I represent, we work to facilitate information and understanding in a way you can understand. I am here to endure the same challenges you face, the same sorrows, the same falls and mistakes, in order that I may know how best to show you how to overcome them. Understanding the spirit world is but one way to facilitate your understanding of your current world, because it illuminates the process, the connection and the love which permeates and binds the two worlds within a sacred marriage. Through this marriage you will come to understand your true purpose, your true value and your true Self, beyond anything you have before believed.

Hope your day at work was a joy-full one. Pay close attention to what occurs today.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 18-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I am pleased such information spreads through more hearts each day, as does a rising sun illuminate what lies beyond the veil of night.

It is not an inconvenience to ask your question.
The information comes from a spirit guide who now walks among you. That spirit guide is me.
As a representative of the Asceleottyi, which is the name of the soul group I represent, we work to facilitate information and understanding in a way you can understand. I am here to endure the same challenges you face, the same sorrows, the same falls and mistakes, in order that I may know how best to show you how to overcome them. Understanding the spirit world is but one way to facilitate your understanding of your current world, because it illuminates the process, the connection and the love which permeates and binds the two worlds within a sacred marriage. Through this marriage you will come to understand your true purpose, your true value and your true Self, beyond anything you have before believed.

Hope your day at work was a joy-full one. Pay close attention to what occurs today.
-Sparrow

Hello Sparrow,

I have two more questions for you:

Are there more Spirit Guides from your soul group, the Asceleottyi, here on Earth doing the same kind of work as you?

Which other means, besides the Spiritual Forums, do you use to carry out such noble work?

Thanks!

TISS
Old 20-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Cal

Quote:
Hi Cal,

Absolutely. His clarity is exceptional plus his writings are amazingly good. He touches many souls with them.

He must use The Eye of Clarity very often.*

It is very good to enjoy his messages here at SF.

* More references about the Eye of Clarity can be found here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070

Namaste,

TISS

Tiss, thank you for reminding me about Sparrow’s Meditation Compendium. Much wonderful information is there.

Cal
Old 20-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Tiss, thank you for reminding me about Sparrow’s Meditation Compendium. Much wonderful information is there.

Cal

Dear Cal,

Yes, I found several lovely meditations there, but I am not sure if it is finished product, or it has reached an impasse. It contains, so far:

- The Eye of Clarity

- Meditational Writing

- Healing Meditation

- Meditation for Those who Choose not to Visualize

- Meditation to Meet your Spirit Guide

- Meditation to Meet the Asceleott Presence

- Meditation for Global Healing and Transformation

It is a good compendium, but I would like to have something more specific on expanding my awareness and capacity of love .

Maybe what I look for is there and I have not recognized it yet...

Love,

TISS