Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Guide

Blocked road

I was driving over a country road with my mother in the passengers seat, at one point I looked outside the window and saw a car blocking our way. Inside the car was a dead lady, also at the drivers seat. My mother didn't know what to do but I decided to call 911, my mother told me to be careful otherwise they'd think I killed her myself. I tried to type 911 but couldn't, the phone could only dial in a weird way by pushing buttons multiple times like those really old nokia phones. My mother dialed 911 and that's where this dream ended.

I don't exactly remember how, but in another dream I had to examine a photo of a kid, it was a small girl (I think) inside a dark room. I didn't spot what was wrong with it at first but it was obvious, this girl had no skin on her face. You could see her skull and muscle, it was red and you could see her eyes pop out. I wasn't afraid and didn't even react scared, like I was detached.

There was also this weird dream where I had to sneak in and out some weird castle and courtyard, there were doors that only opened if other doors were closed and there were "spirits" of women guarding the place. If a guy got spotted and overrun by these women, he would become one of these female guardian spirits himself. I don't remember how it ended.

In my last dream I was a really famous celebrity of some sorts, I was travelling back to my parents' home and saw lots of fan tributes on the way there, signs and all that. When I arrived there, we were ambushed by monsters and I had to shoot them down. Not much to say about this one.

Why does death have this much of an influence in my dreams?
Old 07-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

I think death have this much of an influence in your dreams because you are afraid of it. It happens to a lot of people to have dreams about something they fear.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

I think death have this much of an influence in your dreams because you are afraid of it. It happens to a lot of people to have dreams about something they fear.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Pathfinder

I think death has this much of an influence in your dreams because you are afraid of it. It happens to a lot of people to have dreams about something they fear.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Pathfinder

Oh my god In worry about sending my answear 3 times... My phone has kind of broke down.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Guide

The thing is that it doesn't, at all. I seem to see scary imagery like that photo I mentioned more and tthe dream never turns into a nightmare, I just stay calm like it's nothing to be afraid of.

I'm not afraid of death, at least not more than wondering what comes after it, but with what I experienced even that is more like curiosity than actual fear.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Pathfinder

Sometimes fear is subconscious like stress. You might don't feel like you're afraid of it but you maybe do. Dreams give us some insight into the subconscious. Maybe you are not afraid of death but the feelings that the death of someone you love will cause you.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Master
death can be like a doorway between lives... life is eternal and the death process
may be like moving between incarnations or expressions of being.

the dreams with a dead woman, or a skinless ("non-fleshed out") woman
may be an invitation for you to act as a "walk-in" and supply your spiritual
energy into some other persons life. the process could involve circumventing
some protective measures meant to dissuade that possibility. once in place
you might defend that form from 'monstrous' spiritual attacks.
these seem to fit with that other dream in which a woman was concerned
with "How can I escape?".
Old 07-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Guide

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't choose to be a walk-in, if it would be permanent at least. Truth be told I don't know a lot about walk-ins. Sure I could help a person out for a while but I'd very much prefer to be me, myself and I as there are so many goals I still have.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
it may not be an either/or proposition; those life experiences could be 'simultaneous'.
except for the dead lady at the wheel (and maybe even her), you might be able to
co-exist with those people and teach them some coping mechanisms, or guide them
through some difficult tests, restoring them to empowerment