Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Knower

Do u think we need different colors of Crystals?

I was wondering if the color of crystals that we used would also makes what color our aura becomes. Some kind of "transference" of color.

Maybe, I was thinking that we need to use different varieties of colors of crystals/stones just as we eat different types and colors of fruits and vegetables, etc...coz it will be literally be absorbed into our energy fields.
Old 18-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Gemini 1,

Your aura will not change to the color of the crystal. The crystal and the color of the crystal sends a vibration and expands into the cosmic energy field, allowing you to cleanse your aura. The color is only relevant because different colors serve different purposes. When you are positive, the color of your aura will change to a pretty and warming color. Just like when you are negative, the color of your aura will change into a nasty and unpleasant color. Having a clean and positive aura is up to you, crystals and the color of crystals simply support your cause, strengthen you and help you by sending vibrations.
Old 18-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

Hi gemini1,

In some of the sources I've read, they make it seem like the color rarely makes a difference in affecting a healing process or aura. However, I can't confirm whether it makes much of a difference or not yet with my own personal experiences. I've had really interesting experiences with plain colored crystals. But, I've also had really cool visions of colors similar to a colorful crystal I was holding during a meditation. So I'm not sure.
Old 19-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
I was wondering if the color of crystals that we used would also makes what color our aura becomes. Some kind of "transference" of color.

Maybe, I was thinking that we need to use different varieties of colors of crystals/stones just as we eat different types and colors of fruits and vegetables, etc...coz it will be literally be absorbed into our energy fields.
The color of a crystal is dictated mostly by the elemental and chemical composition of the stone, that is also what dictates the effect a stone does or does not have on us. Just because people have written and believe a "Root Chakra" is red doesn't mean that the element that colors a stone red will have any effect on our Root Chakra or any other chakra for that matter. The element Chromium is believed to be responsible for making a Ruby red and so whatever effect your body has to Chromium would obviously be exaggerated by a stone that has more Chromium in it and so forth. A Ruby is red because of an element in it not because it is angry or has anything to do with a specific chakra. Nobody knows for sure what colors chakras actually are or if they even have a color as the majority of the information is man-made fabrications. For all we know chakras could be nothing more than man's misinterpretation of energetic apex's located in our physical and spiritual bodies. But we do know for the most part that a Ruby is red because of the presence of Chromium and so if you use a Ruby and/or any other stone that has Chromium in it you are going to react to that Chromium among the other elements and chemicals in the stone thus giving the stone whatever metaphysical properties it has with you personally, personally being the keyword as those metaphysical properties are likely to be extremely different since we all react differently on at least a subtle/minor level to different chemicals and elements.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:19 PM
wanderlusterer

I think gemini has a point though. I've often seen healers set coloured crystals on a corresponding coloured chakra. Probably the vibrational wavelength from the stone amplifies the chakras (eg, red has the lowest frequency and is grounding, violet has the highest and so "raises our vibrations" quite literally).

For me, I mostly work with three stones, amethyst for the top 3, rose quartz for the heart, and tigers eye for the bottom 3. This actually contradicts my first point as I just used 1 colour for 3 chakras i guess they overlap a little or something, i dont know