Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-01-2015, 01:35 AM
supahshelbs

Chakra Wands

I don't really understand their purpose. I read their used in massage but how can a pointy wand help message someone? Guess I'm a lil confused.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Master
You'd need a wand that is rounded on at least one end. You use this rounded end on the body to apply pressure, make circular movements and so on.
This vid shows you how with a crystal wand. If you have a chakra wand, you can do similar things with it.
So you can not use a chakra wand with a sharp crystal at the end for massage healing. These should be used above the body only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgqlk0xwD_Y
Old 09-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Amoralight

Hi supahshelbs. I have a wand that is used for stirring up the chakras and opening them. It has Clear Quartz point both ends, with a covered copper tube filled with lots of little crystals in the middle.

I bought if off a kinesiologist years ago. She would use a pendulum on my chakras. She would then stir up the chakras with the wand, above my body. No expert needed she said. Just go with the flow. She would then use the pendulum again and it would be swinging in big circles. I could see the difference.

I'm not sure if this is the chakra wand you are talking about or a massage wand, that would be different.

Haven't used my wand in ages. I'm playing with now! :)
Old 09-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Master
There are quite a lot of YouTube clips that show how to use a pointed wand. Also 1 from the same ppl from the link I posted.

Thank you for this subject, after I looked into the clip I posted yesterday, I felt like doing some wand-work on my chakras :p And boy, did that set things in motion!
I don't have the rounded ones, so I didn't use them on the body.
I wanted to open my 3rd chakra, as I felt it was somewhat blocked, and unreal what a crystal can do! I just turned the crystal clockwise over my chakra. It took about a minute, then I felt my solar plexus relax and open up. Like a sigh of relief through my body.

I used one of my laser quartz crystal DTs, they're made for this type of work, but I'd never used them before.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:44 PM
supahshelbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't have the rounded ones, so I didn't use them on the body.
I wanted to open my 3rd chakra, as I felt it was somewhat blocked, and unreal what a crystal can do! I just turned the crystal clockwise over my chakra. It took about a minute, then I felt my solar plexus relax and open up. Like a sigh of relief through my body.

I used one of my laser quartz crystal DTs, they're made for this type of work, but I'd never used them before.

wow, that's such a great idea! sounds awesome.
thanks everyone.
Old 24-02-2015, 06:11 AM
wanderlusterer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNU9SWOao8

This video by the same person shows how to use a pointed wand.

She uses a black obsidian bracelet on the hand holding the wand to help disperse the negative energy drawn out of the body. Does anyone know what other bracelets would work? Tigers eye, smoky quartz or amethyst maybe?