Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-11-2011, 11:08 AM
babycakes

Cat bed pushed by invisible husband?

im not sure where to post this so i just put it here.
If its the wrong section please feel free to move it.
I wanted to ask it to who ever reads this, because i dont know why it happens.
once i wanted to do the pendulum for my husband, and the crystal wouldnt move. I was holding it, and using it just like i would for anyone else, and it stood still. next thing i knew the crystal fell of the chain ad shattered on the ground.
also when i do reiki for him, i dont feel it like i do for other people. it doesnt flow at all.
a few years ago, i was sleeping in bed, and was awoken by my bed being pushed. I freaked out, and got out of the room and walked around the house as if in a daze, and heard someone at the front door. it was my husband. he was locked out.
once i came home from shopping, and he was so energetic, he was bouncing around the louge room, kind of like a monkey. SOmetimes when he wakes up, his eyes are very large and elongated, andhis face is different, very pointed at the chin. he usually goes for a shower and comes out looking normal.
i know he astral travels, because I have asked the angels for help many times, and he mentions them when he wakes up, and he really dislikes my spirituality. he always puts my faith down, and my love for my angels down.
i was just wondering if there is anyone who knows anything about any thing like this?
i have posted things about him before because he is so different from other people, but then again so am i. we are a match in certain ways, but then again we are almost in constant warfare, because I love the light, and he hates that about me. sometimes it rubs of on me, and i become fascinated by darkness and the opposite polar of what i usually am a part of. although it doesnt take long before i snap back and ask for my angels to be close to me once again.
bright blessings.
i look forward to any feedback.
Old 14-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Don60

If you are seeing another person over lapping your husband it is most likely that he has an attachment. This is why you can not do Reiki, use your crystal pendulum, his dislike about spiritually is the attachment. It does not want you to evolve spiritually because you will know about its existence and how to get rid of it.

The shunt you experience in bed will be his attachment. You or someone strong will need to get rid of it.
Old 14-11-2011, 10:54 PM
DeeVia7

wow.. that is freaky, i have to agree with don, sounds like its attachment, maybe "possession" i hate using that word, but could be attached to something.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:09 AM
babycakes

thanks Don60 and DeeVia7. Once i actually left him...... inevitably to be reunited again through a series of mishaps which brought us back together...and i saw a strange being shadow thing that walked past my window outside. it was a body of a man and head of a barren tree. very weird.
Old 15-11-2011, 01:12 AM
mattie

Cut Hubby Some Slack

It seems like you are letting your hubby’s not buying into your spirituality to affect your view about him. WHY are you overloading him on a subject you know he is uncomfortable w/???? Respect his views & stop overloading him about this or EXPECTING him to be in lockstep w/ you about sharing your views. Appreciate that overloading others on a subject they aren't receptive to ONLY STALLS THEIR PROGRESS. Is this what you want?

I wouldn’t expect reiki to flow for you w/ your hubby as you’ve got some substantial views about him that aren’t productive. Good grief, you seem to see him as spiritually or energetically deficient. This is your issue of having the energetic/spiritual prejudice of seeing your self as superior, not his issue of just being who he is. The crystal falling off the chain was likely simply been coincidence. It is likely that it would have fallen off the chain no matter what you used it for next. This would simply be a mechanical failure of the chain link being stretched, not anything metaphysical. It happening right then could be seen as a message from the Universe to stop pressing this stuff on him & that you're being inappropriately pushy. The feeling of the bed being pushed is probably just your being awakened out of a deep sleep where you were probably astrally traveling by your hubby’s knocks on the door.

His being hyper when you came back from shopping is of no consequence. He was having a high energy moment for whatever reason. Extra cup of coffee, too much sugar? Of course he astral travels. Everyone does whether they realize or remember it or not.

You seem to be putting your hubby in the position of being aligned w/ the darkness because he doesn’t share your spiritual views. This is a spiritually elitist position of a spiritual caste system of seeing others as spiritually or energetically inferior to us. Common newbie stage.

I don’t see it as his being possessed or anything like this. It’s entirely natural that he resents you pressuring him to have your spiritual views. Try backing off about this or even apologizing to him for expecting him to share your views, noting that these have been empowering for you & you got a bit overenthusiastic in your newbie exploration of them by expecting him to be in lockstep w/ you about these.
❈❈❈ Often when we press others around us too hard to move forward in lockstep w/ us, we stall them out unintentionally as we don’t give them the space they need to more forward. ❈❈❈ We rob them of the space they need by pressing too hard.
Give him the space he needs & HONOR that he will proceed on his journey when it is right for him. Move out of REQUIRING him to be at abc-xyz level for you to love him. Appreciate that it is likely you that changed, not him. Appreciate that real wisdom is realizing that we are on the SAME journey, a precious few steps apart & don't see him as lesser than you.
Old 15-11-2011, 05:14 AM
babycakes

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It seems like you are letting your hubby’s not buying into your spirituality to affect your view about him. WHY are you overloading him on a subject you know he is uncomfortable w/???? Respect his views & stop overloading him about this or EXPECTING him to be in lockstep w/ you about sharing your views. Appreciate that overloading others on a subject they aren't receptive to ONLY STALLS THEIR PROGRESS. Is this what you want?

I wouldn’t expect reiki to flow for you w/ your hubby as you’ve got some substantial views about him that aren’t productive. Good grief, you seem to see him as spiritually or energetically deficient. This is your issue of having the energetic/spiritual prejudice of seeing your self as superior, not his issue of just being who he is. The crystal falling off the chain was likely simply been coincidence. It is likely that it would have fallen off the chain no matter what you used it for next. This would simply be a mechanical failure of the chain link being stretched, not anything metaphysical. It happening right then could be seen as a message from the Universe to stop pressing this stuff on him & that you're being inappropriately pushy. The feeling of the bed being pushed is probably just your being awakened out of a deep sleep where you were probably astrally traveling by your hubby’s knocks on the door.

His being hyper when you came back from shopping is of no consequence. He was having a high energy moment for whatever reason. Extra cup of coffee, too much sugar? Of course he astral travels. Everyone does whether they realize or remember it or not.

You seem to be putting your hubby in the position of being aligned w/ the darkness because he doesn’t share your spiritual views. This is a spiritually elitist position of a spiritual caste system of seeing others as spiritually or energetically inferior to us. Common newbie stage.

I don’t see it as his being possessed or anything like this. It’s entirely natural that he resents you pressuring him to have your spiritual views. Try backing off about this or even apologizing to him for expecting him to share your views, noting that these have been empowering for you & you got a bit overenthusiastic in your newbie exploration of them by expecting him to be in lockstep w/ you about these.
❈❈❈ Often when we press others around us too hard to move forward in lockstep w/ us, we stall them out unintentionally as we don’t give them the space they need to more forward. ❈❈❈ We rob them of the space they need by pressing too hard.
Give him the space he needs & HONOR that he will proceed on his journey when it is right for him. Move out of REQUIRING him to be at abc-xyz level for you to love him. Appreciate that it is likely you that changed, not him. Appreciate that real wisdom is realizing that we are on the SAME journey, a precious few steps apart & don't see him as lesser than you.

Hi mattie. thanks for the advice.
Im pretty down to earth amd actually my spirituality is extremely personal and intimate. I dont share my spiritual values with amyone besides my children. Actually i totally respect everyone weather tjey r buddhist hindu satanic christian pagan. I love it all. The tjings i wrote are actual and real. I was woken up with the bed being pushed. I woke ip to a push and was in a daze. It felt like it was being kicked heavily. It stopped and i walked around the house wondering what the heck. I didnt think if him at all. As i wondered into the lounge room i heard someone at the door. He came home early and forgot his key somewhere. It was just very strange. The astral travel incident is this. I was very sick in the lounge room. I had swine flu. I wasin the lounge room because my husband was sleeping in bed and i didnt want to bug him as he was due to go to work in a few hours. I was sleeping and got woken up by noises in the kitchen. I wondered if it was the walls expanding or the fridge just making noise. Suddenly one of the vupboard doors opened and closed loudly. I thought it just one of the kids. Then there was a tap on the coffee table right infront of the vouch i was laying on. I then thought how weird. There were some more noises around me so i called archangel micheal. I then had a vision of my husband and he had to go out of the room. He was also very angry in my vision. I wondered why he was so angry. Just then he came down the hallway towards me very upset adking who my friend is. I thought he implied a physical friend and said im not sure. He then said the tall one with the blonde hair named raphael. I didnt call on raphael but then clicked to whay he meant. I realised my vision was right. He didnt know about my relationship with angels at that point as i was only learning more about them myself.
He is muslim and i grew up with my dad as muslim. So i respect everything about him. If there is anything else youde like to know please ask.
Bright blessings.
P.s. You know whats funny, when he says im a pigeon instead of pagan. Lol
Old 15-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Master
babycakes - Are you sure it's your "invisible husband" that is lifting the bed up? You talk of your own spirituality being the opposite of your husband's. Are you psychic, clairvoyant, empathic, a medium? Do you have sensitivities to the spirit world? If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, the spirit world may be interacting with the physical surroundings because it is drawn to and/or trying to communicate with you. I have had many nights in the past when my spouse was completely asleep and I was awake while experiencing the bed lifting off the floor and sliding. I have had numerous other experiences/visitations from the spirit world that I'm convinced it was me that the spirit world was being drawn to. It's just a theory I'm throwing out there for you. Something to consider.

Blackraven
Old 16-11-2011, 07:40 AM
babycakes

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
babycakes - Are you sure it's your "invisible husband" that is lifting the bed up? You talk of your own spirituality being the opposite of your husband's. Are you psychic, clairvoyant, empathic, a medium? Do you have sensitivities to the spirit world? If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, the spirit world may be interacting with the physical surroundings because it is drawn to and/or trying to communicate with you. I have had many nights in the past when my spouse was completely asleep and I was awake while experiencing the bed lifting off the floor and sliding. I have had numerous other experiences/visitations from the spirit world that I'm convinced it was me that the spirit world was being drawn to. It's just a theory I'm throwing out there for you. Something to consider.

Blackraven

Hi Blackraven,<love the name.<3
thankyou for this.
I have in the past wondered about some of the things that happen. As when I channel, and the time comes near for the appointed time some knocks begin happening around the house where ever i am.
I am certain that it is not always this as the case though because some instances are way too weird and frightening. Unless it is my shadow self? Thats another thing i have wondered. But how did he know about the archangel i called. thats the biggest one.
anyway, thankyou for your advice,
bright blessings.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Waking_Spirit

Sounds troubeling, good luck!
Old 09-12-2011, 01:18 AM
babycakes

lol. thanks Waking Spirit