Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-11-2011, 03:15 AM
mattie

Portals

Just as when one goes to the airport, the planes go many places, some regional, others national, & other international, different energetic portals can provide access to many different things. There are allot of types of portals. We can be an energetic portal when we actively instruct energy to move through us, as when accessing universal healing energy.
Old 26-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Master
Although I have heard of portals in the external sense, I find the portals in my inner self are all I need. These are the inner chakras. Once your chakras are clear and balanced, attention in the inner levels raises your frequency to other dimensions.

Xan

Old 29-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Portals or doorways exist in nature. They are access points to the spirit world. Those experienced in the Craft can open them freely, especially at the "Thin" times when the veil is thin and the spirit world is close. Portals are boundaries between places or times, so between places would be things like caves and waterfalls, or the beach between high and low tide. Between times would be dusk and dawn, or midnight, or the change of seasons, or a New Year. We had THE most auspicious time recently - Samhain, the day of the ancestors. It is known as Crossing the Veil or Striding the Hedge, and has to be approached with a degree of caution.
And, Neville, I don't think you are bonkers. I have never known whether I appear to others or if it is a one-way street.
I've always thought this to be true. I have had numerous encounters in nature that I can't explain. I often go to this park that has gorges and huge waterfalls. I mostly stay on the top rim as I prefer the solitude than to be with the crowds that walk the gorge trails. I save the bottom gorge trails to the falls for the winter time and blizzards for the serene peace and tranquility and hardly a soul to be found. I was running once and it was as though I ran through something and into a different dimension. I was talking to god as i was running and the next thing I knew i heard music of a different kind the forest was alive with shimmering colors that shimmered the way you see heat rising from a blacktopped road, but the whole forest was shimmering in a rainbow of colors. It was incredible in every sense, colors, sounds, feelings. I thought did I lose my mind, but I knew I didn't. I savored the experience though. It was as though even the animals knew what was coming as even animals and birds became more lively beforehand and I remember thinking this was like an animated Cinderella or snow white movie because the birds were flying near me and singing louder and louder and chipmunks and squirrels seemed to be running with me, not away and I passed a herd of deer that instead of running when they saw me, carried on about their business as though I were part of them. It was amazing. I had a similar experience while mowing my lawn last summer. I was thinking something and feeling sad and asking questions and the next thing I knew I was in this different place, but yet it was my yard, my trees were all arching over. The colors and shimmers, the sounds... I've had other experiences but saw shadows like spirits and some were dark and some were shimmering colors .
Old 29-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Master
I think everyone has a different experience. It is having one foot in the mundane world and one foot in the spirit world.
Old 29-11-2011, 08:05 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I think everyone has a different experience. It is having one foot in the mundane world and one foot in the spirit world.

Yeah norseman,

From what I have read here and other places it almost seems there are different types, ones in set locations and others that show up as effected by a person or the energy that is there at the time. Interesting stuff...
Old 29-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Master
"there are different types"

places between places, and time between times !