Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-02-2011, 03:01 AM
nightowl

Portals?

I would love to hear some different views on portals. Do some of them exist in the same place all the time? Do they always remain open? Do some people have the ability to open them, walk through them, close them, or attract them? Do ghost or spirits have the ability to create them? Fascinating subject for me!

nightowl
Old 10-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Seeker
I am sure no expert but I learnt a little after having one in my own home. It was that cold spot in my hallway, apparently entities are able to come through them as they wish - it is like an open doorway. I was going through what would be considered as hauntings and this was their link to me.

The man that came to my home closed my portal so they would be unable to get through anymore. My hauntings stopped, and I had them for as long as I can remember. He closed it off by physically connecting to its power source, I was with him when he did it. I did not see anything as such but apparently he could. He reached in and everything went really well for me after that.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketme
I am sure no expert but I learnt a little after having one in my own home. It was that cold spot in my hallway, apparently entities are able to come through them as they wish - it is like an open doorway. I was going through what would be considered as hauntings and this was their link to me.

The man that came to my home closed my portal so they would be unable to get through anymore. My hauntings stopped, and I had them for as long as I can remember. He closed it off by physically connecting to its power source, I was with him when he did it. I did not see anything as such but apparently he could. He reached in and everything went really well for me after that.
Pocketme, did the man who helped you happen to say how it got there or how it was opened up? You stated that you had them for as long as you could remember, is this in association with you personally or the home you were living in?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:58 PM
spirit72

I have two portals in my home, one of them we believe was opened when we got married in the house... We found out just before we married that a young boy was born in our back bedroom in the 50's and my father died her eight years ago, and we married here. About a year later after many strange thing happening, we had a medium over one night... And suddenly I saw like a lareg doorway like liquid jelly blue/purple in colour ... I said to my friend about it... And we both agreed it was a portal that opened after the house was bless in birth in death and in union... Although the other is in the back bedroom, I have blessed the room, and have never felt anything but love in there...
Old 10-02-2011, 11:16 PM
nightowl

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
I have two portals in my home, one of them we believe was opened when we got married in the house... We found out just before we married that a young boy was born in our back bedroom in the 50's and my father died her eight years ago, and we married here. About a year later after many strange thing happening, we had a medium over one night... And suddenly I saw like a lareg doorway like liquid jelly blue/purple in colour ... I said to my friend about it... And we both agreed it was a portal that opened after the house was bless in birth in death and in union... Although the other is in the back bedroom, I have blessed the room, and have never felt anything but love in there...

So it would seem that you believe the portals were opened as one entered this life and another left, in essence because they occurred in the same place and the marriage there, being a ceremony of union, joined the two portals together? Interesting...
Old 10-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Master
I only know of portals that are in place and will come "online", to us a modern term, after the rupture. I know the term rupture is mostly used in a religious context, but my people still call it a rupture when they refer to the end phase of the shift. I know two portals and the energy within those places.
They are gateways between the upcoming 4th and the 5th vibration.
Otherwise there are portal in many places through out the verse.
When I asked, some years ago, how I traveled to come to this planet, I was shown what they call Light portals. They are placed in the 5th vibration, and only accessible from that level.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:06 AM
dogninja

that sounds possible

Last edited by dogninja : 11-02-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Seeker
I have lived in many places and have always had one attached to me. It is such a relief now knowing that I am safe in my own home. The man who did it seemed to think it was attached to me since my birth
Old 11-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Elven valkyrie

Portal are all around us. Whether they move around or not, I don't know. Maybe we can just 'summon' them wherever. We just need the key. For some portals it could even be an emotion and being in the right place at the right time. But I am only speculating and giving my view and theory, I've not had any experiences.
Those Bermuda triangle disapearences, I think that is a portal.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:07 PM
nightowl

It sounds as though there are a number of different variances of portals and conditions in which they can occur.

I believe I had an experience with one once while I was working. I know that sounds strange that it would happen at work but it did. I was just walking down a hallway and it was like I stepped into and then walked right back out of it. I do wonder where it came from and where it went? I often wondered if it was associated with a ghost or spirit of some kind because right around that same time frame the portal appeared there also was some poltergeist activity occuring in the same building. Things like ashtrays breaking in place, things flying of of shelves stuff like that, very interesting...