Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Shabby

Moving things in my sleep

On two separate occasions I experienced something happening outside of me while sleeping.

Once I had a nightmare and I screamed loud in my sleep, as soon as that happened my husband and I woke up from a loud sound happening in our living room. A shelf that had been securely fastened to the wall for over 8 years was pushed out of the wall and every single figurine that was on top of it shattered into thousands of pieces.

Is that kinetic energy? Is there a way to control it in sleeping state? Why does it happen when I'm alseep?
Old 13-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Shabby

The second time I experienced a "force" outside of me was one morning I heard the alarm go off but was still in half sleep. My husband needed to get up to go to work, but I did not feel him move at all. I thought to my self...oh man he is going to sleep in, but I was tired and did not want to wake up. I felt frustrated and then heard my husband scream ahh. I woke up immediately and saw my husband on the floor. I asked what happened and he said that he did not know. He was getting dressed as he had gotten up before the alarm clock went off and was standing close to the bed but on his side of the bed when he felt a push that brought him to the ground. The "funny" thing is that he said he felt some kind of anger coming from that push......
Old 13-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Master
If it were me I would ask my guides about this sort of thing.

I like your signature, shabby. "To find your true Self...you have to be out of your mind".

Xan

Old 13-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Shabby

Thanks xan. I read up on telekinesis and psycho kinesis, and even though this seems to be a mind power with an intent to move something...my experience was not intentionally nor was I conscious of doing anything.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Master
You may have heard that this sort of spontaneous kinetic stuff happens more often with adolescents. Are you in a second puberty maybe? ha ha

Or... are you having any other signs of kundalini rising?

Here's this thread on that:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 13-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Thanks xan. I read up on telekinesis and psycho kinesis, and even though this seems to be a mind power with an intent to move something...my experience was not intentionally nor was I conscious of doing anything.

I have a group that is involved with this subject.
http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/forum/index.php

Some have dreams about using these skills but I have never heard of anyone doing it as they slept.

I know of times when strong feelings have moved objects using telekinesis. You were sleeping, or half asleep, when you experienced those strong feelings.

As I see it, you have skills that you are unaware of. I suspect that, at some deeper level, you wish to become aware of those skills. Doing that will help you to become conscious about a great many things. That may actually be your divine intention.

I hope that my perspective on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Shabby

Thank you John, I knew there would be someone on this forum that could point me in a direction. I will check out that link. I am in the process of writing a new book on mysticism and the things I experience as a mystic, since experience does not come with worldly knowledge I am researching what these things are (by name) and why/when they occur....and yes with the understanding that when I reveal what I experienced that some just might judge me as crazy.... I accept that (something I learned here on this forum : )
Old 13-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Master
If you are researching for your book about mystic experiences, I have some my experiences posted in this group. This group requires an administrator to activate a member's registration.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru....php?board=2.0

I know that I would like to understand a lot more about these things. Your insights about them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/