Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Coming2

Depression leading to attachment or attachment leading to Depression

Good Morning Everyone...

I am struggling with some"thing" right now and was hoping for some feedback. I have struggled with depression all my life but over the last 6 months it has gotten extremely worse. I have a dear friend who is a Healer and as she was working on me she sensed a negative attachment to me. She feels this entity to be not so much negative, as in evil, in nature but not someone you want hanging around. It makes me wonder what comes first. The attachment or the depression. I know darker entities are drawn to us when we are in vulnerable states and seem to feed off of our energy. Again it makes me wonder if the attachment causes the depression and literally sucks the joy out of the person and drains them or if they feed of the negativity and depression in that persons life. My friend has since sent this being into the light but I do not feel any better emotionally. My faith is strong and I have done meditation to also rid myself of this. What I find strange/sad/interesting is that I have always been extremely sensitive and since the depression started I have had no contact with my Guides where before my connection was extremely strong. Could this entity be the cause of the disconnection?? I miss my spiritual team so much and feel really empty without that daily contact. Again my faith stays strong. I know I am never alone but I wish they would reach out to me again.

Any thoughts??
Old 20-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Master
Hi Coming2,

Who or whatever we 'lose' in life, we grieve for!

The attachment that was in place has now moved on and you will be used to having it around, so allow yourself to get used to it now not being around,,,

Call out to your guides, they will be there, bring them close,,, What you maybe used to call them in for has now changed, so just start by calling them in to get to know them...

Allow yourself to feel the feelings of grief and find a positive way of relinquishing them, help yourself feed yourself more positivity.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 20-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Coming2

Saggi Thank your reply although I am not going through any type of grieving process. My depression is more chemical and biological in nature. Regardless I really felt what you said about my needs being different today and calling on my Guides in a different way might help rebuild a connection with them. I had the same Guide for over 15 yrs and all the sudden one day she was gone and there was someone else there that I did not feel connected to. He doesnt interact with me like Rowena did and I cant figure out what his purpose is. To be honest, my contact is so weak I am not even sure he is still with me or not. I somewhat feel a relief since my healing took place but I still feel bogged down. Please keep me in your prayers....
Old 21-11-2011, 08:39 AM
mattie

Our Low Frequency Energy Attracts Them

The low frequency being is attracted by your low frequency energy. It doesn’t as much actively feed on your energy in a way that would drain your energy in a vampiric way as bask on the energy you’re giving off. It can only take what is being generated. It’s not, however, going to do anything to help you feel better though as it delights in this low frequency energy.

When we are energetically healthy these low frequency beings aren't interested in our energies as they are unpalatable. The higher of a frequency one is the less desirable the energies are to them.

You can vet any energy contacting you.

Move past this fear that you’ve been damaged by this being.

Are you on prescription meds for the depression? If not, you’re a good candidate to try neurotransmitter supplements. I know someone w/ a very serious anxiety disorder who got off Paxil, then transitioned off all the supplments in a year. Often just 5-HTP (raises seratonin) is more than enough.

The other supplement they used were PharmaGABA (raises alpha waves), SAM-E (stabalizes brain chemistry), & L’ Theanine (acute anxiety).
This isn’t medical advice or a diagnosis, but supplements that were useful for a friend.
Old 21-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account

I guess you attract "beings" because of the state you are in, I wonder if any are attached to me right now...
Old 21-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Jules

Hi Coming2

In my own experience, the depression causes the attachments, bearing in mind that these are also your own negative thoughts, other people's negativity, and negative situations/places.

As a sensitive, you should make sure you're grounding and protecting yourself properly and where possible rid yourself of negative people surrounding you. Like attracts like so the more depressed you become, the more depressive people you're likely to attract.

Your guides and inspirers haven't left you, you're vibrations lowered so you can't connect with them. Surrender yourself and ask for help in ridding the attachments. Also try an epsom salts or rock salt bath, do a cleansing on yourself and also a chakra balance. Look at your own situations in life atm and take note of which chakra you're feeling the fear from - this is usually indicated by a fluttering in the region (or is for me anyway).

Hope that helps
Jue x
Old 24-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Bluegreen

Although I am still in two minds about the book by Shakuntala Modi, it could be interesting reading for you Coming 2.
Modi wrote Remarkable Healings, A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness.

Chapters in the book:

Prenatal and birth traumas.
Past life traumas.
Possession or attachment by earthbound spirits.
Possession or attachment by demon spirits
Soul fragmentation and soul loss.
Prayers and remote healing.
Long cases.
Different sources of different symptoms.